SS UU Something for @TSR to rate

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
TSR

Other people can rate this team too of course. Thanks in advance for the help.
Team and Description:

https://pokepast.es/66cef1669eacb900

1589478617109.png

dead head (Necrozma) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 248 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Photon Geyser
- Heat Wave
- Moonlight

This guy is underrated, great physical bulk and can hit almost everything for good damage with the exception of Incineroar. He unfortunately doesn't really beat Umbreon either at +6. If people rely on First Impression to check Necrozma, they are going to be unpleasantly surprised by this set. This set can surprisingly counter Doublade (especially if they do not run Shadow Claw, if they do run Shadow Claw, they are usually walled by Incinroar).

singy thingy (Sylveon) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell
- Hyper Voice

It's a standard Sylveon that passes essential Wishes to Copperjah and Incineroar while also healing status for the team. It's the main response to Dragon Pokemon and one of several Fighting resists on the team.

meOW that hurts (Incineroar) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Flare Blitz
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat

I use a fairly offensive version of Incineroar because I don't want to give any openings to Pangoro and the momentum Parting Shot gives me is hard to take advantage of since I don't have any immediate heavy hitters on the team. SD gives me a leg up versus many balance teams that rely on slower Pokemon like Sylveon to check Incineroar.

pod man (Golisopod) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Emergency Exit
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- First Impression
- Liquidation
- Spikes
- Leech Life

It's a standard set with Spikes selected as the final move to give me a better match up versus a lot of defensive teams. Unfortunately using him as a bulky water makes my team Rhyperior weak because Rock is super effective against Golisipod + Emergency Exit is bad + many Rhyperior can outspeed me. I'd love to help fix the Rhyperior weakness.

chunky trunky (Copperajah) @ Leftovers
Ability: Heavy Metal
EVs: 240 HP / 16 Atk / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Stealth Rock
- Power Whip
- Earthquake

This is a fairly standard set. Power Whip is selected because I'm pretty Rotom Wash weak - as well as Toxtricity weak - because of my lack of Volt immunity. EQ is absolutely wanted for Toxtricity and Heavy Slam is obvious. I wanted to include Heat Crash mainly for escavalier because I feel a little weak to him too but I couldn't find a way to fit it in.

noisy vern (Noivern) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower
- Roost
- Defog

This is a standard set I just wanted to include for some Speed and Defog support. It's not particularly good at its job (Defogging) but the great Speed lets me check so many threats that I would otherwise be extremely weak to like Toxtricity.

Weaknesses that I would like help on include:
1589479869637.png
no real counter, it abuses many of my mons like Sylveon and Golisipod

1589479764906.png
No immunity to Electric makes this a bit dangerous, especially NP sets
1589479787537.png
My bulky water fails to check Rhyperior well
1589479918467.png
Not a huge weakness but the ones with CM really hurt and beat most things on my team, especially if they run Mystical Fire

There are other weaknesses too like Salazzle which is sort of designed to eat up balances like this (relying on Sylveon, not running SpD on Incinroar, bulky water that doesn't reisist Fire and has averagish SpD). Any help would be appreciated. Shoutouts vivalospride who keeps me company and makes me stay positive.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)