Somewhere in the Woods ...

Rules:

Most importantly, I will tolerate absolutely nobody who tries to trade with hacked pokemon. It's a waste of everyone's time. If you accidentally trade me something that turns out to be hacked (you got it elsewhere and didn't know, etc.) then tell me right away so we can figure something out. I'd prefer to avoid it all together.

I do not trade with people who are blacklisted, or have been identified as hackers/scammers (or whatever similar thing) in the past. If you have regained trust within the smogon community then I will gladly do business, but otherwise you can just not bother posting here.

Regular Forum rules apply. Things aren't being policed, but please be reasonable. I don't care if people double post here and there, just keep a cap on it. You get the idea.

If you would like to do business with me then POST IN THIS THREAD. If you PM or VM me first then I will simply direct you here anyway.

There will be times where I don't log on for a day or two, or miss your post, etc. If so, just be patient or shoot me a reminder. I'm human, what can I say?

I don't really think I should need to add this, but be respectful with your posts. Common sense and courtesy can go a long way.

**Please Note: All Pokemon are sorted alphabetically by final evolutionary form.**

Credits:

1 Credit = 1 Pokemon
(under normal circumstances)

Credits Owed:
(I forget, old thread got deleted. Remind me if you have credits.)

Credits Owned:
None at the moment.

Pending Trades/Business:
Nothing yet.

News:

Banners are on the way; thanks very much to LegioXII. All of my Pokemon have been processed, I will be adding them up asap.

No other news. I am still in the process of getting info up here.

Trophy Case:

Wants:

Please fill out the following information if you are requesting a breed. 1 project is worth 2 credits/Pokemon unless a different arrangement is made. Please fill out all of the information, and be aware that I get to the breeds as quickly as I can (don't nag me if it takes a few days). If I am busy I may have to refuse the job. Sorry, but real life comes first. Please note that I cannot do shiny pokemon.

Pokemon: _______
Nickname: _______
Nature: _______
IVs: x/x/x/x/x/x
Special Moves: ________

Special Moves can be from Emerald, Fire Red, or XDGoD.

Slot 1: [EMPTY]
Slot 2: [EMPTY]
Slot 3: [EMPTY]
Slot 4: [EMPTY]
Slot 5: [EMPTY]

I can do emerald breeds (any pokemon with a
beside it is one of my emerald breeds). I would LOVE to learn Gen 5 RNG from somebody soon.

Pokemon: (Format now finalized, more coming soon)

Tyranitar
(OT: Ryan - ID: 52422)
IV's: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Dynamic Punch, Counter, Seismic Toss, Body Slam.
Semi Redistributable
Available level 55 UT
Notes:An Emerald breed. I can teach 4th Gen TMs as well if so desired.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)