hey! whatcha listenin' to, hotshot? (no embedded videos please)

S1nn0hC0nfirm3d

aka Ho3nConfirm3d
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
Spirit Phone by Lemon Deamon. Really fun album! Haha. Really gets you in the mood for fall! Should i link it? Hm. I could. I dont really want to though. I’ll tell ya what I’ll level with yeah. I’ll give you a hint on finding it on your own. First, I’d avoid major streaming platforms like Apple music. Im not too sure if Lemon Deamon, the band moniker for niel cocerago, the guy who made the pretty epic ultimate showdown of ultimate destiney you knwo the one with godzilla and old gozzila was hoppin around like tokyo city in a big ball gown and suddlenly battman burst from a cave, secondly i’d try a little known video sharing website witha little know slogon called “broadcast yourself? ;) haha gl finding it and i’d also recommend spelling it out correctly and looking for the full album and my favorite somg might be Touch Tone Telephone but tbh that may not be the name i’d have to look that up again and tbh i’m not really in the mood to do all that work k thx ta ta

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)