SS OU Specs Lele Sand Balance

Specs Lele Sand Balance - SS OU

:sm/tapu lele: :sm/cinderace: :sm/excadrill: :sm/tyranitar: :sm/slowbro: :sm/zapdos:

^ click above for importable ^
INTRO
Tapu Lele is one of the scariest special attackers in the tier, boasting immense power and a speed tier good enough to pose a threat to bulkier builds and a handful of powerful attackers like Rillaboom and Nidoking. I experimented with randomly built teams with Tapu Lele and I realised that to win games with it you kinda just have to get one Psyshock or Focus Blast off onto the right Pokémon before claiming a kill everytime it gets in. With is good special bulk and some useful resistances/immunities, Tapu Lele isn't useless on the defensive end, too. In a pinch it can stomach quite a few powerful special attacks like specs kyurem's ice beam and can gets itself relatively free switches against some metagame staples like mandibuzz and the lati twins. it's a very rewarding pokèmon if utilized correctly with proper prediction and game plan and i found myself very comfortable when playing specs lele, so i decided to build a more thought out team around it.
I don't usually play with fully standard meta teams, but this time I decided to build one with the best and most cohesive available options for each role I needed. I think this team is decent

TEAMBUILDING PROCESS
:tapu lele:
As I said the team is built around Tapu Lele, the specs set. I think it's by far its best, most effective set. very standard, very powerful.

:tapu lele: :cinderace:
To support it i wanted a speedier offensive pivot and luckily this is exactly what cinderace is. It creates opportunities for lele to come in and click buttons by u-turning on slowbro, toxapex and lando-t mainly. it also complements lele well because between fire and fighting coverage, it demolishes every steel type in ou. again, this is nothing innovative, but it's very effective. lele + ace is a tried and trusted offensive core.

:tapu lele: :cinderace: :excadrill: :tyranitar:
Now it's time to think about the defensive backbone of the team. Balance has become my favourite playstile because of how solid and versatile it is in its matchups.
However, 3-mon defensive backbones always leave something to be desired so I knew i had to put in 4 pokèmon with defensive utility. At the same time, speed was an issue because cinderace is still slower than many relevant mons and i dont want to always be on the back foot. so i looked at weather speed abusers, because i wasnt satisfied by what koko, pult and zeraora brought to the table and i dont want to use spectrier when it's about to get banned. Excadrill made the most sense due to its coveted ground typing, which coupled with its steel typing allows it many switchin opportunities, mainly against electric types like koko and non-heat wave zapdos. Tyranitar was my sand setter of choice due to necessity for kyurem counterplay (it would have no reason not to click freeze dry if i went hippo) and ghost resist (pult, gengar, choiced aegislash,...)

:tapu lele: :cinderace: :excadrill: :tyranitar: :slowbro:
with how much ground weakness i was stacking, i knew my last two pokèmon would have to bring good matchup against the more prevalent ground types in the tier. slowbro was a no brainer pick because i also needed counterplay for cinderace, urshifu-rapid, garchomp and excadrill. with teleport, it helps generate momentum for my team, in particular for lele and ace. also regen is broken

:tapu lele: :cinderace: :excadrill: :tyranitar: :slowbro: :zapdos:
finally, the mandatory ground immunity. i went for zap because g-zap and hawlucha would overwhelm slowbro and i cant just rely on slowbro to handle all of this nonsense, especially when they are in the same types of team that garchomp is in. also zap is my back up for physical grass monsters like rillaboom, kartana and the less common tapu bulu. it also helps with spreading paralysis around with static and discharge, expanding the scope of lele's threat to mons faster than it, which usually dont have the bulk necessary to survive a hit.

TEAM IN DEPTH

:Choice specs: :sm/tapu lele: :choice specs:

Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Psyshock

I already described Lele in the intro segment, but I gotta reach 3 lines. Sometimes I think this Mon is broken for how much damage it does and how little easily you can make progress with it. I can't stop imagining how broken Lele would be if it actually got expanding force. Those 4 moves are pretty standard I would say. Psychic and Moonblast are the moves you want to click. Psyshock and Focus Blast are the moves you probably need to hit once in order to make progress.

:heavy-duty boots: :Sm/Cinderace: :Heavy-Duty Boots:
Ability: Libero
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Pyro Ball
- U-turn
- Gunk Shot
- High Jump Kick

Broken bunny is here to leverage its good speed tier and stab coverage to generate momentum and assist Lele in breaking teams apart. This set is very standard, with coverage to hit pretty much everything it needs to hit in order to assist Lele. I was thinking about using zen headbutt, taking advantage of psychic terrain to hit pex and nidoking, but I like having gunk shot for opposing Lele, Clefable and fini. Uturn, fire and fighting coverage are a must. No sucker punch because of psychic terrain.

:leftovers: :sm/Excadrill: :leftovers:
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance
- Toxic

Excadrill serves three roles. Electric immunity, Magearna check, speed control under sand. This is pretty standard as well, although I want to mention toxic as a mean to wear down bulky grounds and bulky waters, which give trouble to both drill and ace. I'm still undecided about 2nd and 3rd slot. Rock slide give me a way to hit flying types (although I have toxic for the birds). Rapid spin would free Zapdos from defog and gives me a better chance at cleaning even without sand. Eq slide SD spin is another potential set, but I like having toxic for slowbros, landot and birds. also, i could potentially also run a bulkier spread, which would allow me to better deal with koko and broken magearna in the long term. this way drill would work even more as a speed control with defensive utility.

:leftovers: :sm/Tyranitar: :Leftovers:
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 240 HP / 16 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Crunch
- Rock Blast
- Fire Blast

Tyranitar works as the sand setter, stealth rocker, ghost resist and special attacking sponge. It provides all of this without being passive, thanks to its power and coverage moves. Crunch hits the slowbrothers and all of the ghost types, fire blast baits in and deals good damage to metal birds and ferrothorns. Rock blast hits birds and kyurem but eq might be better for Nido and tran. i want to highlight the utility of fire blast in conjunction with tapu lele: smacking ferrothorns and corviknights allows lele not to predict with focus blast and just pick them off with one or two psychics.

:heavy-duty boots: :sm/Slowbro: :Heavy-Duty Boots:
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Teleport
- Slack Off
- Ice Beam
- Psychic

Slowbro works as a defensive pivot and as a safety net against a number of physical attackers like Garchomp, excadrill and Urshifu rapid. Ice beam + psychic are chosen to deal with the former and the latter. Especially Garchomp is really threatening to this team if I don't run ice beam on Slowbro. Psychic immediately hits Urshifu rapid because if I run into bulk up tpunch I might just lose immediately if I don't get the burn w scald or is lum berry. Also I don't have rocky helmet to chip it because I need it to be healthy to take on Garchomp. I would love to fit scald and future sight on this set but I feel like I can't afford it defensively.

:Heavy-duty boots: :sm/Zapdos: :Heavy-Duty Boots:
Ability: Static
EVs: 248 HP / 124 Def / 136 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Discharge
- Hurricane
- Roost
- Defog

This is my true ground immunity, it helps Slowbro dealing w hawlucha and galarian zap and provides a switchin to the grass type demons. If I fit rapid spin into drill, a slightly speedier spread + heat wave > defog might be beneficial for excadrills since Slowbro doesn't run scald. With this spread I reach 270, which is 1 point faster than Rillaboom. Discharge is for paralysis support for Lele and ace + reliable hit vs pex, but volt switch is a valid option as well.​

CONCLUSIONS

I think this team is pretty solid overall. I like the sinergy between toxic drill + ace and fire blast ttar + Lele. Unfortunately no future sight is sad because with broken cinderace you could get a lot of mileage out of it. Not many Pokémon can switch into pyro ball + future sight and afford to stay in another turn. No scald either is risky for drills mostly.
Some sets and spread can probably be changed to be more efficient, so I'm open to any suggestions.

THREATLIST

:weavile: this is a giant threat. I can't let it set up and if it's band i need to be very careful. Ace must be kept at full health and drill needs sand. I can't safely switch into it especially if it runs low kick.

:Garchomp: the swords dance variant is a certified demon. I HAVE to run ice beam + hdb on Slowbro to be somewhat safe and I need some sr chip before I can ko it with either that or drill under sand. Garchomp is scary.

:Kyurem: I do only have ttar and a timely focus blast destroys it. Kyurem always breaks balance apart if they don't have g slowking. Again, you gotta be very careful. Thankfully, it can only be brought in safely through double switches, as I can either ko it with ttar Lele ace and drill, or get momentum w teleport or volt switch if I decide to run it.

:Excadrill: under sand w SD Eq and rock slide it can be devastating, you gotta be careful about it especially because this team sets sand up as well. If it's against ttar you might just want to fire blast it or eq if it's run over rock blast.

:nidoking: good luck switching into this thing. fortunately, lele and drill are faster ohkos while ace is faster and deals good damage (again maybe zen>gunk?)

:kingdra: :seismitoad: under rain, i dont really have a special water sponge. i can handle barraskewda and urshifu rapid w slowbro, but those are scary. try to keep sand up and check them offensively

Red Raven

I COULD BE BANNED!
I'm gonna give some randoms suggestions because sand has always been my second favorite team style since I first started pokemon. These suggestions are basically from my own sandy experience

:Rotom-Wash: is a pokemon to definitely consider on a sand team. It completely messes up rain due to being electric type and it is immune to ground types, thereby protecting Tyranitar and Excadrill. It also has a switch move, meaning it bring in a heavy hitter safely as Garchomp is afraid of a potential will o wisp while other ground types are afraid of hydro pump. Specially defensive Swampert is probably the only exception to this due to being sturdy enough against water attacks while threatening Rotom with toxic. My favorite part about this pokemon is how it completely turns the tables on rain. Opposing rain end up helping it due to powering up the hydro pumps and that your own sandstorm won't limit its leftovers recovery

:Corviknight: is also another good pokemon for sand teams. A physically defensive one can pretty much handle Hawlucha since it doesn't instantly die to close combat after swords dance and can hit back with brave bird. It also handles Garchomp nicely due to how scale shot reduces defense, making the brave birds sting more than they would while at the same time, being able to pp stall stone miss with pressure

Lastly, I honestly like having protect on Tyranitar over fire blast. It completely screws over Cinderace who thinks it has a free hjk while at the same time, scouting what Dragapult is up to

Here are the sets that I use for both pokemon on my own sand team

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 24 SpA / 236 SpD
Calm Nature
- Pain Split
- Will o Wisp
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump

Corviknight @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- U turn
- Brave Bird

The thing I find funny is I too love Tapu Lele on sand teams. Maybe I should give Cinderace a try since I never thought of using it on a sand team before

I really like the Rotom pick for sand teams! although I don't exactly know where to fit it in my team. I can't exactly replace zapdos because I need it for Rillaboom and Kartana. I can't replace Slowbro either because Cinderace and Garchomp would mess me up. I can't swap bro and zap for corv and rotom-w either. Do you think I should remove Cinderace or Excadrill entirely? I dont know how I feel about that.
Also I quite like having Fire Blast on ttar because it weakens a lot of stuff for Lele. although protect is quite interesting, cinderace can always u-turn on ttar and I have an entire slowbro to begin with.

Another sand core I found interesting is spdef hippo + def slowbro + spdef corvi, with sand rush lycanroc as a sand sweeper. If I had something as fast as regular lycanroc I could actually think about removing cinderace even tho lycanroc doesn't exactly like psychic terrain because of accelerock.
maybe Lele + lycanroc sand balance is fine too. having something to bait steel types with a fire move + a ground type bait with toxic is good support for lycanroc and lele for a balance team.

Red Raven

I COULD BE BANNED!
On my sand team, I honestly don't use Slowbro and Zapdos and I never have. Corviknight annoys Kartana and Rillaboom a lot harder than Zapdos does since it doesn't particularly mind a knock off while being able to endlessly annoy Garchomp, which Zapdos almost instantly loses to anyway. Zapdos isn't exactly a good answer to Cinderace in the first place because it gets mauled by pyro ball on the switch. From my experience, the closest thing to a Cinderace hard counter one can have is a max hp and max def Moltres, which only has to fear a gunk shot poison but is extremely hazardous to Cinderace thanks to resisting pyro ball, u turn and hjk while threatening with flame body burns. This is also in part on why I like protect on Tyranitar. Since it's really safe to go for an hjk against a Corviknight + Tyranitar that protect really screws it over big time while using pyro ball would risk getting hit by rock blast. Corviknight can do Slowbro's job and more so it's a very solid pick

This would open up a slot for Rotom as I think it is a very good pick for the reasons I mentioned. It also somewhat turns the battle against Nidoking into a complete guessing game if paired with Corviknight, unless Nidoking has thunderbolt. Coming in on an earth power or just baiting it in with volt switch and drowning Nidoking with water is also another point on why I like Rotom on sand due to the stacking ground weakness

That would probably be a good core as well. However, at the moment, I think Tyranitar is non negotiable due to how lethal of a pokemon Spectrier is at the moment. I believe that scarf variants even outspeed Excadrill in sand so not having Tyranitar is gonna be very costly. If Spectrier does get banned, then I can definitely see that core being used every once in a while

Sweet team, I just have a few questions(these won't be suggestions, just actual questions as I'm curious about some things):
1. when you say lele can stomach quite a few powerful special attacks, did you mean it can stomach several attacks in a row, or that there are a lot of different attacks it can take once? I'm gonna guess it's the other, but it's a bit vaguely worded.
2. why are you using that ttar spread? I tought the most common spread was 252 HP / 216 SpD / 40 Spe careful. Sassy I guess is bcz you don't want to weaken your fire blast, and then didn't feel the need for speed investment; but why are you using 16 attack? Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting anything here, just not knowledgeable about specific lefty ttar sets and want to broaden my knowledge

On my sand team, I honestly don't use Slowbro and Zapdos and I never have. Corviknight annoys Kartana and Rillaboom a lot harder than Zapdos does since it doesn't particularly mind a knock off while being able to endlessly annoy Garchomp, which Zapdos almost instantly loses to anyway. Zapdos isn't exactly a good answer to Cinderace in the first place because it gets mauled by pyro ball on the switch. From my experience, the closest thing to a Cinderace hard counter one can have is a max hp and max def Moltres, which only has to fear a gunk shot poison but is extremely hazardous to Cinderace thanks to resisting pyro ball, u turn and hjk while threatening with flame body burns. This is also in part on why I like protect on Tyranitar. Since it's really safe to go for an hjk against a Corviknight + Tyranitar that protect really screws it over big time while using pyro ball would risk getting hit by rock blast. Corviknight can do Slowbro's job and more so it's a very solid pick

This would open up a slot for Rotom as I think it is a very good pick for the reasons I mentioned. It also somewhat turns the battle against Nidoking into a complete guessing game if paired with Corviknight, unless Nidoking has thunderbolt. Coming in on an earth power or just baiting it in with volt switch and drowning Nidoking with water is also another point on why I like Rotom on sand due to the stacking ground weakness

That would probably be a good core as well. However, at the moment, I think Tyranitar is non negotiable due to how lethal of a pokemon Spectrier is at the moment. I believe that scarf variants even outspeed Excadrill in sand so not having Tyranitar is gonna be very costly. If Spectrier does get banned, then I can definitely see that core being used every once in a while
first, i never said i use zapdos for cinderace lol i use slowbro instead. second, corviknight doesnt stop garchomp from 2hkoing it with stone edge and brave bird does recoil + rough skin. the only good corviknight set for stopping garchomp is iron defense. i would rather tank the boosted earthquake with slowbro and deal big damage with ice beam. zapdos annoy rilla and kart much more than corv does due to static and the fact it threatens an ohko on both of them and +1 def lucha, which corv can't do. then again, if you are running phys def corviknight with iron defense body press brave bird roost i'll concede to its superiority to zapdos in dealing with chomp, lucha and the grass types.

tyranitar + corv + moltres + spdef rotom-wash is broken down to pieces by barraskewda clicking flip turn and all rain teams WILL have barraskewda if they want to win. also, you basically have to sack a mon to choice band urshifu rapid even outside of rain as banded surging strikes 2hkos spdef rotom. plus, this core means i have to remove either cinderace or excadrill and since you're using def corvi and def moltres you will have a harder time against broken magearna.

your core might be better overall, which i'm not sure it is but it might definitely be, but the main issue here is that i can't fit it into this team specifically

maybe the structure of 2 offensive mons + 4 mon backbone (excadrill included) is just not efficient in this current meta.

Sweet team, I just have a few questions(these won't be suggestions, just actual questions as I'm curious about some things):
1. when you say lele can stomach quite a few powerful special attacks, did you mean it can stomach several attacks in a row, or that there are a lot of different attacks it can take once? I'm gonna guess it's the other, but it's a bit vaguely worded.
2. why are you using that ttar spread? I tought the most common spread was 252 HP / 216 SpD / 40 Spe careful. Sassy I guess is bcz you don't want to weaken your fire blast, and then didn't feel the need for speed investment; but why are you using 16 attack? Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting anything here, just not knowledgeable about specific lefty ttar sets and want to broaden my knowledge
1. lele can live ONE strong special attack in a pinch
2. i'll be honest, I just didnt know where else to put those EVs.

Red Raven

I COULD BE BANNED!
first, i never said i use zapdos for cinderace lol i use slowbro instead. second, corviknight doesnt stop garchomp from 2hkoing it with stone edge and brave bird does recoil + rough skin. the only good corviknight set for stopping garchomp is iron defense. i would rather tank the boosted earthquake with slowbro and deal big damage with ice beam. zapdos annoy rilla and kart much more than corv does due to static and the fact it threatens an ohko on both of them and +1 def lucha, which corv can't do. then again, if you are running phys def corviknight with iron defense body press brave bird roost i'll concede to its superiority to zapdos in dealing with chomp, lucha and the grass types.

tyranitar + corv + moltres + spdef rotom-wash is broken down to pieces by barraskewda clicking flip turn and all rain teams WILL have barraskewda if they want to win. also, you basically have to sack a mon to choice band urshifu rapid even outside of rain as banded surging strikes 2hkos spdef rotom. plus, this core means i have to remove either cinderace or excadrill and since you're using def corvi and def moltres you will have a harder time against broken magearna.

your core might be better overall, which i'm not sure it is but it might definitely be, but the main issue here is that i can't fit it into this team specifically

maybe the structure of 2 offensive mons + 4 mon backbone (excadrill included) is just not efficient in this current meta.

1. lele can live ONE strong special attack in a pinch
2. i'll be honest, I just didnt know where else to put those EVs.
Meh, probably a matter of perspective. Even tho Zapdos does beat Rillaboom and Kartana, it will most likely be crippled by knock off. Slowbro is also vulnerable to getting toxic or knock off, meaning that the slightest chip damage and this thing won't last long against Garchomp. A life orb earthquake after swords dance does 72% minimum to Slowbro while stone edge is about as reliable as your friend telling you that you are about to walk into a banana peel. Not only that, even if Garchomp manages to take down Corviknight, it will be in range for Excadrill to take out with one earthquake. Really, Corviknight's job is to ensure that Garchomp doesn't get out of control with scale shot because if that thing gets at +2 speed, Excadrill won't save you from it

Yeah, Barraskewda does that but it's really hard to stop a flip turn without storm drain or water absorb and Moltres isn't exactly that good of a mon if it's not facing off against Cinderace which is why I didn't suggest to use it. You can use a physical Rotom if you like to improve your match up. I just prefer sp def so it doesn't instantly die to Nidoking

Is water Urshifu really getting more usage? I mean, Toxapex is still as common as ever and now that its dark brother has been kicked out, Slowbro got a lot better as it doesn't get griefed anymore. I honestly think you can play around water Urshifu with good prediction

I just tested my own team which had Tyranitar, Excadrill, Lele, Cinderace, Corviknight and Rotom and first enemy I encounter had a water Urshifu. I just ended up sacking Lele and Tyranitar to setup sand and terrain before sweeping with Excadrill

Meh, probably a matter of perspective. Even tho Zapdos does beat Rillaboom and Kartana, it will most likely be crippled by knock off. Slowbro is also vulnerable to getting toxic or knock off, meaning that the slightest chip damage and this thing won't last long against Garchomp. A life orb earthquake after swords dance does 72% minimum to Slowbro while stone edge is about as reliable as your friend telling you that you are about to walk into a banana peel. Not only that, even if Garchomp manages to take down Corviknight, it will be in range for Excadrill to take out with one earthquake. Really, Corviknight's job is to ensure that Garchomp doesn't get out of control with scale shot because if that thing gets at +2 speed, Excadrill won't save you from it

Yeah, Barraskewda does that but it's really hard to stop a flip turn without storm drain or water absorb and Moltres isn't exactly that good of a mon if it's not facing off against Cinderace which is why I didn't suggest to use it. You can use a physical Rotom if you like to improve your match up. I just prefer sp def so it doesn't instantly die to Nidoking

Is water Urshifu really getting more usage? I mean, Toxapex is still as common as ever and now that its dark brother has been kicked out, Slowbro got a lot better as it doesn't get griefed anymore. I honestly think you can play around water Urshifu with good prediction

I just tested my own team which had Tyranitar, Excadrill, Lele, Cinderace, Corviknight and Rotom and first enemy I encounter had a water Urshifu. I just ended up sacking Lele and Tyranitar to setup sand and terrain before sweeping with Excadrill
Maybe i'm excessively anxious about urshifu rapid but i think it is decent right now. slowbro takes a lot of damage from banded uturn and pex gets exploited. both of them don't like magma storm heatran either. barraskewda tho is something you must take into account when team building, simply because even outside of rain it's faster than both lele and cinderace. why is that stupid fish so quick and strong wtf.

I don't know man, it's very difficult... I see what you mean and I DO really really like Rotom-Wash and Corviknight, especially when with rapid spin drill you can free both of them from defog. but without physically defensive moltres you are basically hoping for protect tyranitar to mess Cinderace up, or else you get blown back. I mean Cinderace is mad broken so it's fine to lose to it, but you generally don't do very well against it without either slowbro or moltres and the only good positioning you have against it is excadrill under sand.

Which goes back to what I was saying with the last phrase of my previous answer, maybe it's just plain wrong to have 2 slots covered by offensive mons (in this case, lele and ace) when we are trying to have a defensive approach to team building. you will never be safe from everything with 4 mons anyway. i will definitely try out your version though. corviknight is just so helpful against weavile and drill as well.

Last edited:

Red Raven

I COULD BE BANNED!
Maybe i'm excessively anxious about urshifu rapid but i think it is decent right now. slowbro takes a lot of damage from banded uturn and pex gets exploited. both of them don't like magma storm heatran either. barraskewda tho is something you must take into account when team building, simply because even outside of rain it's faster than both lele and cinderace. why is that stupid fish so quick and strong wtf.

I don't know man, it's very difficult... I see what you mean and I DO really really like Rotom-Wash and Corviknight, especially when with rapid spin drill you can free both of them from defog. but without physically defensive moltres you are basically hoping for protect tyranitar to mess Cinderace up, or else you get blown back. I mean Cinderace is mad broken so it's fine to lose to it, but you generally don't do very well against it without either slowbro or moltres and the only good positioning you have against it is excadrill under sand.

Which goes back to what I was saying with the last phrase of my previous answer, maybe it's just plain wrong to have 2 slots covered by offensive mons (in this case, lele and ace) when we are trying to have a defensive approach to team building. you will never be safe from everything with 4 mons anyway. i will definitely try out your version though. corviknight is just so helpful against weavile and drill as well.
If you are paranoid about those guys then you could always just use a scarf Lele. You do lose some wallbreaking power but it still hurts quite a lot. Barraskewda might be fast but Excadrill is faster under sand and it's rarely gonna carry aqua jet due to it needing psychic fangs for Toxapex not to mention how fragile it is. If anything, you could use sucker punch over gunk shot on Cinderace since you have Excadrill already but you're gonna have to play it very carefully since you have Tapu Lele on your team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)