SPECTATOR PARTICIPATION WANTED! Engineer vs Objection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok sorry for the delay folks. Let's get to it!

Mushimushi the Heracross pops out of its ball and prepares to annihilate some tiny rodents.
But said rodent has other plans.
Ratigan braces itself for impact such to Endure any hits that come its way. And oh what hits! A Brick Break does hefty damage in itself, but is then overshadowed by a huge Close Combat + Horn Attack combo! But Raticate holds on, biting down with its Super Fangs and then Endeavouring to take its foe down with it!
It doesn't quite get the job done, but the mob joins in an Raticate feels a sense of pride knowing its achieved plenty for an underrated creature such as itself.
Also its still raining lol, but who the fuck cares.
Raticate Endure, 15 EN
Heracross Brick Break, 5 EN
To crit: 31 No, 23 Damage
Raticate Super Fang, 12 EN
20 Damage
Heracross Horned Combat, 18 EN
To crit: 37 No, 40 Damage
Raticate Endeavour, 32 EN
45 Damage
Lynch Heracross: 2*3=6 Damage

Team Engineer:

Heracross (Active)

29 HP/77 EN

Stratagem (Benched)

55 HP, 53 EN

Dusclops (Benched)

53 HP, 81 EN

Team Objection:

Raticate (Active)

1 HP/1 EN

Jellicent (Benched)

54 HP/77 EN

Emolga (Benched)

35 HP/82 EN

Field: Rain for 1 Rounds
Stealth Rock on Objections side

With its last scrap of energy the tiny rat lands one last speedy blow. Heracross gets a little annoyed, furthered by a mob style beating.
Raticate Quick Attack, more than 1 EN
To crit: 9 No, 9 Damage
Lynch Heracross: 3*3=9 Damage

Team Engineer:

Heracross (Active)

11 HP/77 EN

Stratagem (Benched)

55 HP, 53 EN

Dusclops (Benched)

53 HP, 81 EN

Team Objection:

Raticate (KOd)

Gone, not forgotten

Jellicent (Benched)

54 HP/77 EN

Emolga (Benched)

35 HP/82 EN

Field:

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus

Malcolm, I guess it's your turn to come out!

Since last time apparently Objection didn't get to counterswitch, I guess I'll assume that for this too?

EDIT: never mind.

You only get to counterswitch if the opponent actually initiates a switching phase. Switching in a Pokemon after a KO doesn't trigger a switching phase.
I think.
So since you've brought in Aerodactyl, that's causes a switching phase, therefore Objection may counterswitch (I think - you may want to double check all this)

EDIT: I'm pretty sure Jesseus is right on this, as this kind of switch has been occurring in my gym battle. With that in mind, I wish to counterswitch to the one mon on my team that hasn't been out yet: Oogie Boogie the Dusknoir.

Gravity - Earthquake - Earthquake
If he uses Taunt on action 1, change your actions to Combo: DynamicPunch + Shadow Punch - Cooldown - ThunderPunch

Also is rain still up or not?

Engineer Pikachu

is a Contributor Alumnus
Very well. Let's see how you deal with possible flinches!

Rock Slide x3
IF (Rock Slide fails to flinch on A1 AND A2) THEN (Roost on A3 instead)

For a brief moment, Madam Mim the Emolga is seen once again, taking notable damage from Stealth Rocks. However, as Heracross is withdrawn so too is Emolga and at last the final unseen competitors are released to the stage.
Malcolm the Aerodactyl, fastest of the two - and in fact, all pokemon seen today - easily gets the first move, dropping a Rock Slide on the far slower Dusknoir. Oogie Boogie pays it no heed however, and brings the winged beast down to Earth by increasing the local Gravity.
Though grounded, Malcolm now finds it easier to hit his opponent. However, Duskoir fights one natural disaster with another, climbing through the second Rock Slide and shaking the ground with an Earthquake.
Feeling somewhat rocked, Aerodactyl attempts to mitigate the damage by Roosting (though how this is done while already grounded is unclear). It does help, but the phantom's second Earthquake hits just as hard and the ancient creature only breaks even, a balance pushed against him by the angry mob.
Stealth Rock: Emolga 15 Damage
Stealth Rock: Dusknoir 12 Damage
Aerodactyl Rock Slide, 5 EN
To hit: 89 Yes, to crit: 18 No, to flinch: 100 No, 11 Damage
Dusknoir Gravity, 10 EN
Aerodactyl Rock Slide, 9 EN
To crit: 79 No, to flinch: 37 No, 11 Damage
Dusknoir Earthquake, 7 EN
To crit: 57 No, 20 Damage
Aerodactyl Roost, 12 EN
+20 HP
Dusknoir Earthquake, 11 EN
To crit: 47 No, 20 Damage
Kick Aerodactyl while he's down: 2*3=6 Damage

Team Engineer:

Aerodactyl (Active)

74 HP/74 EN

Heracross (Benched)

11 HP/77 EN

Stratagem (Benched)

55 HP, 53 EN

Dusclops (Benched)

53 HP, 81 EN

Team Objection:

Dusknoir (Active)

56 HP/72 EN

Jellicent (Benched)

54 HP/77 EN

Emolga (Benched)

20 HP/82 EN

Field: Gravity (3 Rounds)

Engineer Pikachu

is a Contributor Alumnus
Alright then Mushimushi, let's see what you can accomplish here.

Endure - Mega Night Slash - Night Slash [if applicable]
IF (Confuse Ray is used) THEN (If on A1, then change your action set to Night Slash - Endure - Night Slash; if on A2, change your remaining action set to Night Slash - Night Slash)
IF (Shadow Punch + DynamicPunch is used) THEN (If on A1, then use Mega Night Slash - cooldown - Night Slash; if A2, then carry on)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)