SPL Farm League - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
trying really hard to find a time with ssbbm, we're in the same time zone so we should be able to get a time but he's never available :( i don't want this to go to activity but...

I figure I might make an activity post since we seem to keep missing each other. I initially said I wanted to battle over the weekend to test teams, but I found a team I liked sooner than I expected so I said that early Friday evening still works- however, I'd still be at school then, so he would have needed to notify me in advance that that was when he wanted to battle, and he didn't until about 15 minutes before the window I said I was open for so it didn't get done there. I was working this morning but I got home at 2 my time and was online until 6:30, but he messaged me shortly after I left to see a movie. I got home just now and I can only assume he went to bed. We still have a pretty good shot of getting this done on Sunday, and I'm very interested in ensuring this match doesn't go to activity.

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Activity, Andeby told me he was having computer problems and that he'd like to battle thursday, saturday, or sunday, but he hasn't been on since the 25th and when I asked him to play he did not reply. I've been on all week and I'm on my grandmother's house posting through the phone, but I believe I'll be able to play tomorrow at night if he shows up.

Activity, Andeby told me he was having computer problems and that he'd like to battle thursday, saturday, or sunday, but he hasn't been on since the 25th and when I asked him to play he did not reply. I've been on all week and I'm on my grandmother's house posting through the phone, but I believe I'll be able to play tomorrow at night if he shows up.
Confirming this. papai noel should get the activity wins if we don`t finish in due time. I just came back.

Activity post. I contacted my opponent ages ago and have heard nothing back. This really ticks me off to be honest only fourth week and i'm requesting my second activity win

Although activity is not closely followed in this league, I would like to request the activity win in the event that my opponent Jets doesn't contact me before the conclusion of this round.

I vmed him on Tuesday January 22nd asking him about his time zone.

He responded on Wednesday January 23rd and suggested that we battle over the weekend.

On Thursday January 24th, I replied stating that the weekend was fine and asking if he had any specific time in mind.

On Saturday January 26th, because I had not received a reply, I asked Jets when he would want a battle. Later on that day, I sent him another vm explaining that if he didn't contact me, I would be requesting the activity win.

Today, Sunday 27th, I sent him another vm asking about when we could battle. As of now, Sunday, January 27th, 2013 at 1:17 pm (GMT - 5:00) Jets's profile reads that his last activity was Jan 23rd, 2013 8:27:03 PM.

I hope that he contacts me before the conclusion of the round, but in the event that he does not contact me, I would like the activity win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)