SPL Farm League - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Just want to remind everyone that I extended the deadline by one day to make up for the fact that the round was posted late.

I rather not claim activity but I don't know what else to do since my opponent has been iffy on scheduling for a time. The one time we could play I happen to miss him and couldn't really watch PS all night for him. I sent a VM on Friday and he has appeared since then but didn't reply to it. Right now he hasn't been on since and sent a new VM detailing my schedule for a battle.

Not that it really matters, but my opponent hasn't been on since January 17th, activity win pls (i can destroy in bw ubers please draft me people)

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Been connected almost all day Saturday/Sunday on smogon/PO.

So, just saying that I was active. (and I still STRONGLY contest my activity loss from someone unactive on smogon since a month, it is still not fixed).

EDIT : Fixed, ty.

Cicada

soul reaver
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
We have some issues to get our battle done because of our differents timezones/avaiabilities, we'll try to get this done asap

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
My opponent replied today and he says he was having trouble with his Internet connection the entire week. We have different timezones, but I think we'll be able to do the match today at the earliest. If not, he says I can have the win.

Edit: Confirming win

Kennen

dont you worry child
Activity post, obina can't play the last weekend and we can't scheduled to play in the last week.

michael

m as in mancy
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'll admit that I actually forgot about this until yesterday lol; however, my opponent has also been active on Smogon recently and hasn't acted on contacting me at all. I sent him a VM about 18 hours ago regarding getting our battle done ASAP, as soon as I remembered, and he hasn't been online since then. Since I was so late to contact him I don't want to actively push for the activity win - just wanted to post this here, for what it's worth.

cb aaron judge

ALL RISE
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
activity post, my opponent and i, despite shared timezones, seem to be active at different times. I will try to get the battle done tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)