SPL XIII Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
It's time to kick off this SPL season, starting off with deciding team managers. Only post in this thread if you would like to signup to manage, any other kind of posts will be deleted and your posting access in Tournament Policy may be revoked. Everyone (past, assistant, and new managers alike) are required to sign up if you wish to manage with no exceptions. You are allowed to sign up as a solo manager (i.e. you do not necessarily have to sign up with an assistant manager anymore.) Draft will be scheduled for weekend of the 17th-19th of December and Week 1 will start on January 3rd.

This year there will not be any sort of rebranding. No team will change names and we will provide the logos. The 10 available franchises are: Dragonspiral Tyrants, Wi-fi Wolfpack, Alpha Ruiners, Cryonicles, Team Raiders, Congregation of the Classiest, Circus Maximus Tigers, Stark Sharks, Indie Scooters, and Ever Grande BIGS.

This year's format is:
  • SS OU
  • SS OU
  • SS OU
  • SM OU
  • ORAS OU
  • BW OU
  • DPP OU
  • ADV OU
  • GSC OU
  • RBY OU
Manager signups will close November 27th. The hosts will announce the selected managers and open player signups shortly afterwards.

august, Ticken, and I will be hosting this edition of SPL. If you have any questions, please reach out to any of us!

Empo and i would like to manage a team together. Empo has been retained thrice by the Ruiners in SPL winning 2 editions of the tour while helping his respective team with drafting. He has an excellent knowledge of both the player base and a majority of the metagames featured in SPL exemplified by his Smogon Tour and OST victories in addition to numerous playoffs appearances. I've also made semifinals of OLT in addition to playing in multiple team tours including SCL which I recently won, SPL, Smogon Snake Draft and WCoP. We will be very active managers and help our team prep. We have a preference to take the ruiners but would be fine with any team.

Last edited:

Empo

is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 30 Championis the Smogon Tour Season 33 Championwon the 17th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
Empo and i would like to manage a team together. We are fine with taking any team. Empo has been retained thrice in this tour winning 2 editions of it while helping his respective team with drafting and also has a good knowledge of both the player base + the most recent metagames. On the other hand, I have managed in plenty of side pls on discord along with a few team tours on smogon (ndpl+puwcop) and helped forming team Asia in wcop 2021
confirming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)