SPL XIII Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to manage with Bushtush!

Bush and I were both on Tigers last year (manager and player respectively) and would like to manage them again but we'd also be happy to manage any other team.

I- Won ROAPL back to back (most recent two years), drafted the number 1 power ranked team in SPL last year, demonstrated by commitment to the tour and never giving up by rallying the team back from a terrible 1 point in three weeks start to being in legitimate mathematical playoff contention in the final week and demonstrated my integrity by reaching out to the opposing manager while down 2-3 in a must-win week 8 and letting him know there had been a leak and we had information about a team one of their players was intending to use. I've also held thousands of dollars of other people's money and have been involved in numerous community-wide old gen invitationals, including CALLOUS Invitational, which this year received over 2300 dollars in donations and was given the green light to award a custom avatar to the winner!

Bush- Was on Tigers last year and put up a positive record including huge wins over SoulWind and others, is a well-known great team presence, shadow-managed Lindworms in Snake on their way to the championship, won ROAPL with me this year and has several individual accomplishments this year as well including- Classic Playoffs, top 16 in OLT and Smogon Tour quarterfinals (ongoing at the time of this writing). He's very knowledgeable about many generations and a super tryhard that would undoubtedly be a huge asset to a squad he's managing.

Bushtush

Banned deucer.
Would like to manage with Bushtush!

Bush and I were both on Tigers last year (manager and player respectively) and would like to manage them again but we'd also be happy to manage any other team.

I- Won ROAPL back to back (most recent two years), drafted the number 1 power ranked team in SPL last year, demonstrated by commitment to the tour and never giving up by rallying the team back from a terrible 1 point in three weeks start to being in legitimate mathematical playoff contention in the final week and demonstrated my integrity by reaching out to the opposing manager while down 2-3 in a must-win week 8 and letting him know there had been a leak and we had information about a team one of their players was intending to use. I've also held thousands of dollars of other people's money and have been involved in numerous community-wide old gen invitationals, including CALLOUS Invitational, which this year received over 2300 dollars in donations and was given the green light to award a custom avatar to the winner!

Bush- Was on Tigers last year and put up a positive record including huge wins over SoulWind and others, is a well-known great team presence, shadow-managed Lindworms in Snake on their way to the championship, won ROAPL with me this year and has several individual accomplishments this year as well including- Classic Playoffs, top 16 in OLT and Smogon Tour quarterfinals (ongoing at the time of this writing). He's very knowledgeable about many generations and a super tryhard that would undoubtedly be a huge asset to a squad he's managing.
confirming

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
Confirming that me and the person above would greatly appreciate the chance to manage a team in the prestigious SPL XIII. We have our flaws and gaps as a management duo, but I'm sure our positive traits will contribute towards making sure our players are going to have a good time playing for us

Denial

formerly Lunala
is a Past WCoP Champion
The search has ended, as Ajna will join me as my co-, and we would like to manage the Sharks / Tigers / whatever is left.

Since a duo like us looks odd, i'm gonna have to post what i've been doing this year in old gens. I managed DPPPL, BWPL, and ORASPL, winning the first two mentioned. I was also just selected as a manager in GSCPL. My knowledge of the tiers themself might not be the best, but i'm knowledgeable of all player bases. Ajna's history as a player talks for itself, and we both will try our best for the tour.

Last edited:

Vulpix03

is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
RUPL Champion
Signing up to take the Sharks with Ruft . Manager / Assman doesn't matter as we will both be putting in overtime.

The two of us may not have any official manager experience under our belts, however as players we have been on both winning and losing teams over the past few years, so we know what it takes to make a great team. I have also managed and made playoffs in forum tours such as ROAPL and OUPL (rip).
Ruft played for the Sharks last year and we plan on getting the Sharks back on top.

Last edited:

Ruft

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Leader
Signing up to take the Sharks with Ruft . Manager / Assman doesn't matter as we will both be putting in overtime.

The two of us may not have any official manager experience under our belts, however as players we have been on both winning and losing teams over the past few years, so we know what it takes to make a great team. I have also managed and made playoffs in forum tours such as ROAPL and OUPL (rip).
Ruft played for the Sharks last year and we plan on getting the Sharks back on top.
Confirming :shark:

I would like to manage again.

Any team is fine. I have history on several franchises but don't feel tied to any - perhaps this time will be one to start a fresh journey.

I am looking for a co-manager. Feel free to reach out if you're interested.

edit: my co will be rozes. We would prefer to have the ruiners.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)