Splash your life with the Color -Red-! :)

What do you honestly think of my art? if you can post response? :)

• You need some improvement.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Red

Ok, i decided to post some of my own dawings here. Not many are pokemon related but whatever. please dont flame me... im not that good. open to criticisms, and comments! :)

i will add my pokemon dawings when i get the chance! :)

also, i like to draw what inspires me. lately, my friends have inspied me, so i tried drawing them!

i do most of my work free hand, and edit them over Photoshop.
i also look off of other people's atwok, and free hand those too, so if you see any pics looks familiar, i poboly copied of that haha.

enjoy!

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Cool stuff! Do you do any Pokemon?

Oh, and seriously, your stuff is good. You should post more up.

Red

Cool stuff! Do you do any Pokemon?

Oh, and seriously, your stuff is good. You should post more up.
Thank you... atm, its 11:38 PM, and i dont feel like taking a picture of my fakemon.

i fakemon draw... it will be up by tommorow i promise! :)
lol... i dont "do my pokemon" i just draw them :]

Red

Awaiting Fakemon eagerly. Really like your style.
Thank you! :)
I am going to post my own Steel and dragon type, and my own verson of a fakemon of The "Lochness monster" ... In a new holy light! XD

My style is hanging in the balance of realism and anime... More toward the anime-ish side. Id like to get out of it, but its hard! D:

I don't know what it is about her, but the way you drew Ellie makes her look rather attractive. I think it's the coloring and exaggerated features. (Thin frame with large breasts, one eye completely invisible) Her nose could use a little bit of work though

Red

I don't know what it is about her, but the way you drew Ellie makes her look rather attractive. I think it's the coloring and exaggerated features. (Thin frame with large breasts, one eye completely invisible) Her nose could use a little bit of work though
Thanks though.
I may rework the nose, and such. When i have time

Her breasts are too large...?
Now that you mention it they are!
Oh crap, ive gotta fix this! :(
Now that you mention it, all of my drawings have huge breasts... :(
Sadly, and unconciously, i am a pervert, though i hate perverts. :(

Red

Nice art, I'm impressed!
Keep up the good work. My favorite is the Ellie, the coloring is really gorgeous.
Thanks, Nastyjungle.
I forgot to mention your name for my avatar!
I like the ellie picture too, but i am partial to Danielle. it has more sentimental value! :)

updated with more stuff! :D

I really like the fakemon! #1 looks like it's missing an arm and a leg, though :P

But #2 looks cool, I love it :] And I like the last picture of Aqua. Idk what it is about that picture, but it looks very nice.

Red

I really like the fakemon! #1 looks like it's missing an arm and a leg, though :P

But #2 looks cool, I love it :] And I like the last picture of Aqua. Idk what it is about that picture, but it looks very nice.
Thanks PoJ. I lnow fakemon # 1 mussing a bunch of limbs. Never liked tht one though, unfortunately. It just seems so... Bland.
Although Fakemon #2 Concept I like a lot better. It seemed ro have more meaning. And I liked the Aqua drawing to from KHBBS. In all honesty, i looked off a poster somewhere in Gamestop, and imagined it upside down! XD and Simple and Clean is one of my fav. Songs. :)

Bummer said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat -Red-

Danielle
My favorite, right here. The black outlines suits well with the sharp texture and bright colors, so overall it made for a really capturing picture. Nice work!
You know how to pick them! :) that is actually a drawing of my beloved. I love her so much! :D I am very proud of that too. Though I want to capture humor in my artwork just like you do! :)

@Umbreon Dan; thabks dude. I appreciate the Props people are giving me! :>

Ok, i decided to post some of my own dawings here. Not many are pokemon related but whatever. please dont flame me... im not that good. open to criticisms, and comments! :)
In what strange land are you NOT GOOD.

I'm glad you made an art thread. I absolutely LOVE how you draw, especially bodies. Your drawings of Danielle are my favorites, and she's lucky to have a nice guy like you.

Also, your self portrait is adorable and anyone who disagrees should get out. (not really but still)

Red

In what strange land are you NOT GOOD.

I'm glad you made an art thread. I absolutely LOVE how you draw, especially bodies. Your drawings of Danielle are my favorites, and she's lucky to have a nice guy like you.

Also, your self portrait is adorable and anyone who disagrees should get out. (not really but still)
Haha! ;) Kippy; the land is a strange one called smogon. People like NastyJungle, Chocolate-Kipp, and Bummer have way more talent then i do. I mean, They all have their own style of art, abd its marvelous! Unlike me, who has been basically been copying the samething over and over again. I try to make things diffrebt by adding textured, and make it look less like anime, and more like my own style. :)

Im Glad you like them. It means a lot to hear that from you, especially another artist. Im thinking of posting my thoughts on these. I might update later with old drawings.

Danielle is my fav too. And lol... If only I looked just exactly like that. Look at that picture, imagine me taller, with more acne, and yoill have me! :)

those dots and slashes really add quite the unique feel to your work. I really like how you sort of go all out with colors and stuff, since you're so brilliant at using them.

this one was my favorite because of how you captured the material in the shirt, and had that extra blue stuff going the other way to make some unique shading or whatever. the hair being almost entirely white was really cool, and you're great at faces.

keep it up!

Red

Wow, those look nice! I especially liked the Fakemon, FMA Brotherhood and Keroro ones.
Thanks bro!

wickdaggler said:
those dots and slashes really add quite the unique feel to your work. I really like how you sort of go all out with colors and stuff, since you're so brilliant at using them.

this one was my favorite because of how you captured the material in the shirt, and had that extra blue stuff going the other way to make some unique shading or whatever. the hair being almost entirely white was really cool, and you're great at faces.

keep it up!
glad you like it! i am proud of this. it captured my Ex's true nature.
ill update why later

I didn't mean Ellie's breasts were too big, they're just large compared to her small frame. And I don't get what you meant when you said all of your drawings have huge boobs unless you didn't put any of those up because Ellie is the only one I'm seeing with a breast surplus. I mean look at Danielle, no boobs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)