Tournament SPLC Semifinals

won vs Lasagne a great guy to chat and play

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-lc-39998

ziggin like a nigga shoutout to absdaddy for being a noob

For the proud of the dynamos not being sweeped, its not like winning but otherwise I made my part and I want to thanks the whole team for being really really good to me

Shrug tazz Nineage Cheek Pouch The Quasar Starmaster Kumiho DatCoconut majaspic22 - Thank you all teammates, you all have a place in my heart

Ray Jay - I have no words to talk about you bro, thanks to believe in me, I feel a little ashamed all my efforts werent enough to give you the title you deserved, but otherwise you're the manager of the season and I'm very glad to have you as a manager, I don't even know how can I explain this.

Last edited:

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yeah extension until thursday for anyone cause honestly my spring break starts then so it makes sense for a new week then

apt-get

it's not over 'til it's over
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
uhh sorry forgot bout this during the weekend x_x was supposed to schedule w/ zf but neither of us actually replied and apparently he's extremely busy this week
I know this may sound unreasonable, but is it maybe possible to get a sub?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)