SPORK Tournament - Round 1 Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.
DD, can I just catch you next week as I'l be pretty busy this weekend. Midterms are coming up here and that's almost as busy as nearing the end of a grading period

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
AJC468 said:
I won my game against Zerowing1991. o.o gg

I have the log saved if it is needed.
yeah it was a bad game I didnt have my team ready until yesterday, worried too much about TTar and didn't get a good ev spread on my Marowak

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
zerowing1991 said:
yeah it was a bad game I didnt have my team ready until yesterday, worried too much about TTar and didn't get a good ev spread on my Marowak
dont be hatin

PM sent to the Communist Plant, but no answer even though he's been online; or then I sent the PM to the wrong guy.:P

Edit: I'll be gone until the 12th.

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
End Battle! NubCake [Spork] wins!
Score: 1 to 0

haxed i tell you! HAXED! not really he deserved to win :D

I won

End Battle! NubCake [Spork] wins!
Score: 1 to 0
NubCake [Spork]: GG (<------------Me)
m0nkfish [SPORK]: SWEET PEOPLE ONLY ROCK KAKUNA

I won from Alamaster

End Battle! sl0br0king wins!
Score: 0 to 3
Alamaster: gg

NetBattle v0.9.6
Log saved 09/07/2006 at 23:19:23

gg man

edit: thnx

I won, lets just say the teams matchup was interesting, with his lanturn basacially walling most of my team except for Marowak, who managed to sweep after loads of hax on both sides

(more for me tho, sorry Top)

Chronicles said:
I won, lets just say the teams matchup was interesting, with his lanturn basacially walling most of my team except for Marowak, who managed to sweep after loads of hax on both sides

(more for me tho, sorry Top)
it's all good. It was close until the end.

Echo said:
PM sent to the Communist Plant, but no answer even though he's been online; or then I sent the PM to the wrong guy.:P

Edit: I'll be gone until the 12th.
sorry i haven't been on i'll play the 12th then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)