SPORK Tournament - Round 1 Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright guys, here's the deal regarding the deadline:

I've been receiving PMs from a couple people regarding their issues with the deadline and such. I will ONLY be granting exceptions to people that PM me with LEGITIMATE concerns. If your time zone is fucked up and the deadline falls at 5 AM for you, of course I don't expect you to be on. However, it's also very difficult for me to just believe every word that every person tells me. I'm bound by the rules I set, so I have to give default wins to people who show up at the deadline. If you haven't sent me a PM, you will not be given an exception. Period. Get those battles done!

I played DD a week ago and he dced on me while we were playing. He came back on but he didn't want to continue since I was haxxing him to much. And he stated in this thread that he is giving me the win.

Just stating since it has not been noted.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Alright, thank goodness we got it done. 6-1 when kuponess conceded to me (sup ghost versus no-non-normal-attacks Snorlax). gg except that crit [attack that would reveal part of my team but you know what I'm talking about]!

I didn't find my opponent at all and we also had set a time but he didn't showed up. All these days I've been on NB a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)