Sprites n' such! (open for some* requests)

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

It has been brought to my attention that these trainer sprites are not originally created by you, and instead created by IceJkai, Muzyun, Kyle-Dove, mid117, Akuma-Tsubasa, and Chirp-Charlotte respectively. This is in strict violation of the rules we have for these graphical art forums that prohibits using other's original works and claiming it to be your own. If the original artists discover their work being used in this way without their knowledge, the people getting in trouble will not only be yourself, but also the users wearing these avatars.

You either need to contact the above artists (and any other work you've borrowed in this fashion) and ask for their permission to use their work for this purpose, remake the above avatars using official game sprites/sprites you have made, or remove them altogether and contact the users that they need to get new avatars. Failure to do either of those three will make me remove them for you and then infract you 3 warning points for plagiarism.

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
kek can u make me another one

preferably an animal crossing related one, maybe kk slider or isabelle? ty!
sent to you on discord since i seem to be unable to attach it here (am on mobile, rest of post was pre-written on my now broken computer)

Fortnite's Drift in various stages
max drift (1).png
(Max)
stage 4 drift.png
(stage 4)
drift sprite (2).png
(base)
Aggron i edited for a sprite but the sprite looked like shit since the guy pretty much covered aggron so :/
aggron for bimp .gif
Another random thing
for colin.png

martha avi (3).png
all for now but more later

Has been a while since I visited this thread.

Just fee like getting a sprite to staple to my signature so I just want PS-acceptable sprite from this image:
lotus.png

In case you need more sources for this image, you can visit this page, learn a little about the guy I put inside the hide tag, and search Google Images. What I really want to keep are concepts of lighted eyes, menacing expression, and levitation. Sorry in advance if this will be complicated...

Ropalme1914

Ace Poker Player
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Could you try to make a Richter Belmont from Castlevania sprite? It could be based on any of his version (classic or Dracula X Chronicles), but preferably with a pose that makes his whip have at least a little spotlight (even the Smash Ultimate render as a base is fine, I just didn't want that his whip was just around his waist).

Sunfished

fisch
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yo!

These are cool sprites, and I would love it if you could properly credit where some of the bases came from, if they didn't come from official sprites.

The above two sprites, for example, were derived from my sprite:

Some other ones you should credit are where you got the pokemon sprites, unless you made those yourself.

Thanks!

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
Yo!

These are cool sprites, and I would love it if you could properly credit where some of the bases came from, if they didn't come from official sprites.

The above two sprites, for example, were derived from my sprite:

Some other ones you should credit are where you got the pokemon sprites, unless you made those yourself.

Thanks!
Oh I apologize, fixed. Mistake on my part, misunderstood :[

Well maybe you could do a Sprite of my UM character? PS would love to see here in a pose holding a beast Ball with a shiny Nihilego standing next to her (that is the shiny hunt I am currently doing) I leave the pose up to you
However after seeing the post from Bummer I will require this be made from scratch (actually as this is my personal character probably the only thing you would be able to not do from scratch is the Nihilego and possibly the best ball (but after bummers post those need to be done from scratch too))
Here is a video (I showed the full character (all 4 sides) so you have more to work with if need be)

Last edited:
Hi, long time no requests I know, and if you're busy thats fine, but I have a request for a custom sprite. I wanna have this sprite:

with a Heracross or (both if you can) Salamence next to it. Thanks and have a good day and good luck!

I have a request!

Please make the Misty on top of the Lugia a Cynthia, while please keeping the animation. Please make Lugia Black and Red instead of White and Blue.

E: amazing work here dude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)