Sprites n' such! (open for some* requests)

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
Hey, so I have a request. Could you do an avatar based on the Bald guy sprite from BW, but so it's Pink Guy from Filthy Frank, wearing sunglasses, and accompanied by a shiny Wynaut? You don't have to go fast, but, it'd be preferable that you look out for Pink Guy. Thanks and sorry for being so specific.
this was interesting but ugh my friends caught me looking for a reference and i will likely never hear the end of it. c:
alt avi.png

I hope this is ok, but could you use the current Leaf sprite and put a Teddiursa wearing a slanted baseball cap to the right hand side of it?
Thanks in advance!
yogi avi.png

qt bear
Hey, these look really cool!

Would you be willing to make an avatar of a Mudkip wearing sunglasses, or the same Mudkip riding a Mantine? It would also be nice if they were big enough to be smogon avatars.
mantine mudkip.png

enjoy :)

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
PS Admin
more stuff just cause
gross sweep (1).png

this was quite neat, request from Gross Sweep, including a Pokémon from the Spaceworld GSC beta.

Finally complete request from Luna,
of Luna Lovegood
haha

Thing I made/animated for Shiero16
uwu
ok more updates later
More requests would be welcomed

Last edited:
Alright so i'd like ah, idk, a cute girl? Maybe based on avatar 8 or avatar 34 (On pokemon showdown if you hover over them) but with brown hair and (if avatar 8) maybe pink instead of green? Also with a ditto, eevee, and mudkip? :D Sorry for having a complex request lol idk what i really want

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
PS Admin
I SPRITED OMEGA (from fortnite (yes i'm lame))
i'm god
image (1).png

and this too
Alright so i'd like ah, idk, a cute girl? Maybe based on avatar 8 or avatar 34 (On pokemon showdown if you hover over them) but with brown hair and (if avatar 8) maybe pink instead of green? Also with a ditto, eevee, and mudkip? :D Sorry for having a complex request lol idk what i really want
idk.png

bit crowded :/ but i did get all the mons in

Last edited:

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
PS Admin
johnwick.png

John Wick, idk why. yes ik it kinda sucks, i was tired af when i did this
rick sanchez (2) (1).png

Rick Sanchez cause i've been rewatching s3 of Rick and Morty
citadel soldier rick.png

Soldier Rick too because hey
wynaut.png
?
also, Brodaha, your sprites are on the way but they will take a bit longer :/

Last edited:
I'd like to have an avi with this person (attached to the post) with black sunglasses and red shirt, he is one of my fav youtubers, with a snorlax beside him.F1F07308-2FFD-4E0D-992D-378825265A47.jpeg

I lately got into pixel sprites... and I have to say I love your works.

I just have a small™ request about little tweaks from one of the favorite sprites I have made:

As you may have noticed this is a sprite of Ultra Necrozma and a Ultra Recon Squad member making a pose like Proton. While I like the image itself, this unfortunately doesn't fit into 80 x 80 size and won't qualify for PS custom avatar when I can get one in the future... so I'd like some fixed version of this avatar. 80 v 80 Size is what I'd appreciate and possibly some fixes on Ultra Recon Squad sprite if you think there is a better way to draw it.

In case you need separate sprites for Ultra Necrozma and Ultra Recon Squad, here they are:

I would also love to hear what can I specifically improve on. Thanks in advance.

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
PS Admin
I lately got into pixel sprites... and I have to say I love your works.

I just have a small™ request about little tweaks from one of the favorite sprites I have made:

As you may have noticed this is a sprite of Ultra Necrozma and a Ultra Recon Squad member making a pose like Proton. While I like the image itself, this unfortunately doesn't fit into 80 x 80 size and won't qualify for PS custom avatar when I can get one in the future... so I'd like some fixed version of this avatar. 80 v 80 Size is what I'd appreciate and possibly some fixes on Ultra Recon Squad sprite if you think there is a better way to draw it.

I would also love to hear what can I specifically improve on. Thanks in advance.
Since you liked it, i tried to keep my edits minimal, just adding onto some things that would get it denied as a PS avi. (i did make some changes but they're less obvious on the trainer)
dmdw large .png
dmdw trainer small necroz.png

imo, it needed some more shading, as it is rather flat looking before, particularly the feet/boots. the back blues also needed to be a bit darker.
In general, shading is good, but otherwise this is pretty good! c:
the smaller necrozma would also be better for ps, but i gave the option of both, since the small one does look rather weird, but cutoff large is meh too.

I'd like to have an avi with this person (attached to the post) with black sunglasses and red shirt, he is one of my fav youtubers, with a snorlax beside him.View attachment 130217
tadaaa
sprite guy with snorlax.png

Do you think you could try making sprites of these fakemon that me and Pika Xreme made? The art is by Gravity Monkey, used with permission.
alright i know it sucks but here's one - the rest are in varying stages of completion/wip.
brodaha tectowary small (2).png

apparently mon sprites are hard ;-;

and i've got a lot of cool sprites coming soon to a thread near you :psynervous:

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
PS Admin
I can't see the image and when I click on the link it says it doesn't exist, maybe try reuploading it? It might be a problem on my end.
yeah it broke cause i meant to post this a few days ago then didn't, just refresh cause i re-uploaded c:
sorry these took a while my net broke when i was gonna post :psysad:
also post 100 ooo

Last edited:

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
PS Admin
aight so i've been playing fortnite too much
leading to spriting of fortnite characters ofc
so without further ado
BEEF BOSS.png

we got BEEF BOSS with his Patty Whacker axe
_bunny brawler (5).png

there's also the Bunny Brawler
skull trooper (1).png

And lastly, Skull Trooper!
all for now but more coming later :o

Last edited:
Don't know if you can do this but giving it a try would be honktastic!

If possible can you do a custom trainer-sprite of F-mongoliensis with an archeops?

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
PS Admin
Don't know if you can do this but giving it a try would be honktastic!

If possible can you do a custom trainer-sprite of F-mongoliensis with an archeops?
HONK.png

i said fuck it for size so it's 110x95
i felt detail was a bit better
plus raptors are cool so more size = better :>
if you didn't mean it as an actual raptor hmu in PMs and i'll redo
and maroon , here's your sprite too :o
iExca.png

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
PS Admin
Requesting a Reuniclus with a psychic boy (lol idek "psychic boy" lmao just do what you feel sshould be good".
welp, made a choice and went for an older classic psychic
unfort reuniclus doesn't quite fit in 80x80 :/
psychic and other mon.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)