SM OU "Sry I have cancer to grow" (Suicune Cancer Peak 1846

Hello everyone this is yuzusalt again.
First of all, SORRY for the salt and toxin I brought to the ladder. I just can't help myself with it :<
Secondly, this is a team that I promised to post a long while ago yet being too lazy to do it.
And now I think it is time to do it. (Although this team is somewhat OUTDATE now. Since I don't plan to use it again, I finally decided to share it )

If you remember, this is my previous rmt and it peaked 1852. It is basically a collection of many unexpected stuff. As a troll player, I dislike using mons that everybody will use. This makes my teams very hard to ladder. However, They are FUN.
地雷.png

(This is the old team)

The new team I'm about to post used a few members from the old team above.
地雷水君.png

(This is the new team)

And peaked:
yaohui.png

Team analysis:

Zygarde @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 8 HP / 252 Atk / 248 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Toxic
- Outrage
- Rock Slide
Scarf zygarde is the one mon from the old team shown above. As it cannot reach 438 and will outspeed 287(+1), I saved 4evs on speed and added them to hp. The rest of the set are the same. Toxic for bulu, rockslide for pinser/zard-y/voco, Outrage for the dragons when necessary (especially cm latis) and finally Thousand f@cking arrows for almost everything else.
-Note1: shuca koko is now flopping. I stopped using this zygard set already. Change it to maybe champ if you would like.
-Note2: Zygard can now be shiny!!! Make it shiny!!!

Tapu Lele @ Metronome
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Magic Coat
I don't know how to use lele. Choice items are nice but they are just not for me. (I don't have a brain and can't read right.) Bluff to be specs with metronome can still hit very hard, and surprise your opponent when you picked a different move after doing massive damage. Ususally lele uses taunt to break through stalls. However, my team has a f@cking suicune. So I guess magic coat can do a lot more than taunt in my team. (Hello celesteela! Here are your seeds!!!)

Kartana @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Knock Off
- Sacred Sword
- Smart Strike
The sweeper in my team. I think a suicune team without defog is very stupid, however, the games that Kart wins me is at least 4 times more than the games suicune wins. There is no reason to give in to the core of your team when you can just be MVP. (Am I talking about you K.D?)

Necrozma @ Firium Z
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 136 HP / 252 SpA / 120 Spe
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Photon Geyser
- Stealth Rock
An old member from the previous team. The evs are modified to outspeed defensive lando to put rocks in some cases. Looking for a mon that can f@ck Ferro/Scizor-mega+Heatran+Bulu+Toxpax at the same time in OU? This is it. (Photon Geyser OHKOs toxpax under psycterrain (2hko without psycterrain). )

Celesteela @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 148 Atk / 112 SpD / 248 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Acrobatics
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam
- Autotomize
Magnezone sometimes plays MVP on this team.(no joke :p) Many hp-fire users can also launch this rocket in OU. The massive speed added is to reach 440 (over the 438 Alakazam-mega) after Autotomize. However, many other mons like ferro, zapdos and skarmory can crash this rocket. Don't launch it until you can shoot for the win. (Some asked if Autotomize will reduce Heavy Slam damage. In most cases Autotomize once won't. (still 120bp) The two exceptions are K-b and Hoopa-U(reduced to 80bp))

Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Substitute
- Protect
- Calm Mind
CANCER ALERT!! This is the ultimate source of salt and toxin. Auto-win without toxpax, bulu, koko and kartana. If you burnt ferro, power whip cannot break your sub. Again, I don't have a brain and can't read right. Let the cancer grow. (The 4 spe is for a free sub before a fini without any speed taunt you)

At the very last, this team is very OUTDATED and i've been putting it away for at least a month. When I was using it to ladder, the threats are ash-gren, toxpax, bulu, koko and kartana. (For now, I honestly have no idea.) Neglozma can deal with the last 4, however, the only way to beat ash-gren is your opponent being stupid and giving it to you for free.

Feel free to change it and use it as you like. I'll see you again.... Until next time!

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)