Suspect SS AAA Suspect Test #3: Kyurem (Information + Voter Identification Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osake

Hasta Siempre
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
confirming as KAAA banrude
1612109912536.png

first, s/o Palapapop for his zarmag which is one of the worst team I've ever seen (coming from a player of Maractus Sturdy Endeavor player, it means a lot)

secondly, I'll give you my opinion about Kyurem. I specify that I haven't read yet the posts on this thread so it's just my opinion, coming from some games on the ladder, and nothing more

About the SFLO set : for sure it's pretty strong, having all his moves upgraded and being able to switch them, and it's really threatening but like yeah it's a SFLO set, and for this I think Genesect is way more dangerous, being able to run mixed sets with shift gear that can beat Blissey for example. Kyurem, him, has still reliable counter plays, such as Blissey, Snorlax, Corvi Delta stream, a lot of regenvest mons, etc, and moreover, even if he can defeat them, you must made a lot of good anticipations in a row, and don't fear the 70% of accuracy of focus blast ^^ Moreover, Kyurem is only 317 speed and is not too hard to be rk, with like victini/Noivern/chomp/terrak/physical gene/ and so on and so on, even with priority moves such as dkiss or first impression when Kyurem is weaken (-25 from rock), so I think it's not a problem

About the DD king's rock : The first time I saw this set I thought it was a joke xD didn't think it was competitive use to run smth with king's rock + skill link but yeah with some luck it's soooo threatening, but the problem is not Kyurem, it's king's rock, like yeah you need luck, and without it the set is just wall by fini of DS mew or any bulky mon without weakness to ice.

So here's my opinion : Kyurem is really threatening, the SFLO set is strong but have reliable counter plays, and the DD set it still a joke to me, but it can beats his counters with luck, and if the problem is this set -I don't have play so much against this set of Kyurem recently, so I don't know how much it could be threatening-, just ban king's rock because it's an unfair item lol it doesn't require skill or anything, but alone Kyurem is not broken, so I think I will vote Do not ban, and if really you think the DD set is too strong, just ban king's rock, this kind of item shouldn't exist :blobpensive:

Thanks for reading, sorry about my english level it's the first time I try to make something that big in this language, I've probably made a lot of mistakes, sorry for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)