Tournament SS CAP Budget Tournament (Won by Maxouille)

Claiming inactivity. Look at both of our walls and you'll see I posted yesterday (Yes, I'm super active myself) and they never posted. Ever. There are also no private DMs between us.

Tadasuke

Tuh-dah-skay
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Week 3 is just about wrapped up, so on to week 4 (jas61292 and Lkjc have been granted an extension until Wednesday activity win for jas). This is going to be a little bit different. In order to smooth out the brackets, the winners from last week's winner's bracket as well as their opponents who lost will be receiving byes. Only those who won in the loser's bracket last week will have matches. Everybody else enjoy a week off and get prepared for week 5.

Loser's Bracket:
All matches are to be completed before Sunday, September 27th at 11:59 GMT-5.

Last edited:

Tadasuke

Tuh-dah-skay
Last edited:

Tadasuke

Tuh-dah-skay
Cool, so we've got two extensions going into the fifth week, but here are the brackets regardless. Those who just lost in the winner's bracket the previous week will receive a bye this week.

Winner's Bracket:
Loser's Bracket:
Good luck everybody. All matches are to be completed before Sunday, October 11th at 11:59 GMT-5.

Last edited:

Tadasuke

Tuh-dah-skay
In the interest of expediency, I'm going to be starting the next round of the loser's bracket right now. For those in the winner's bracket, you still have until the end of Sunday to complete your match.

Loser's Bracket:
Please get your games done before Friday, October 16th at 11:59 GMT-5.

Last edited:

Tadasuke

Tuh-dah-skay
Okay, speeding things along. Both Againa and Maxouille will be receiving byes this week, making our only match as follows:
Please get your game done before Friday, October 23rd at 11:59 GMT-5, although I'd appreciate it if you finished before this so we don't leave Maxouille hanging for too long.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)