- This is a standard SS Doubles OU tournament
- This tournament will be Double Elimination
- Rounds will be Best of Three. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
- Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
- To encourage the development of the metagame, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, all matches must have replays recorded. If neither player posts replays of the match, both players will suffer an automatic game loss. (If you were in losers' when you played, you are both out. If you were in winners', the winner is in losers' and the loser is out.)
- If you are found signing up under more than one alt, you will be banned from circuit events for life.
- Activity calls will be made by me, potentially with neutral assistance from a TD. Coin flips will be done on PS!
- In the event that something is added to or removed from the Doubles OU metagame in the middle of a round, that change will be in effect starting the next round.
- Endless Battle Clause: Players cannot use any moveset on any Pokémon capable of intentionally causing an endless battle. Thus:
- A Pokémon may not carry Recycle and hold a Leppa Berry in conjunction with Heal Pulse and Milk Drink, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Recover, Roost, Slack Off, Soft-Boiled, or Wish.
- A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry while carrying Recycle and Pain Split.
- A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry while carrying Recycle and Fling
- Evasion Clause: Players cannot use the moves Double Team or Minimize.
- OHKO Clause: Players cannot use the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold.
- Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on the same team.
- Gravity Sleep Clause: Sleep moves with below one hundred percent accuracy may not be used in conjunction with Gravity.
- Dynamax Clause: You cannot dynamax.
Players can only use Pokemon that are currently either obtainable in Pokemon Sword and Shield or transferable to Pokemon Sword and Shield
Players cannot use the following Pokémon:
- Necrozma-Dusk Mane
- Necrozma-Dawn Wings
- Beat Up
Mishimono vs NegativeHolo
Monsareeasy vs HANTSUKI
WhyAmINoob vs tennisace
GenOne vs Bishop-manogue
HeatEdgeSword vs Just Call Me 203
Spurrific vs benros
Descending vs Hamlette
Imjusttryingtowin vs HaMsT_mAsTeR_69
Sensei Axew vs MorganORNot
Pheo' vs Clemens
KyleCole vs AyanCR7
talkingtree vs Decem
m rodrigues vs SingleThunder
Quint_ vs Pokesartoolcay
n1n1 vs ForgottenOnes
ViktorKlassO_O vs playing_nice
GunGunJ vs Earkan
MZB vs K3ppr
txitxas vs Osukid2811
DevinSmokesYall vs lhce628
Yoda2798 vs Pwndkthnx
toinha vs Hyero
1_TrickPhony vs bye
Prof.Otaku vs Astrologistic style
KennyJ vs mc56556
Robsquaadd vs (Loser of Akaru Kokuyo vs Demantoid)
Maskun vs Level 51
Here is the bracket for transparency: https://challonge.com/2020springssnl
The deadline for this round will be Monday 18th May at 11:59pm GMT+1. Extensions have until Saturday 16th May at 11:59pm GMT+1.