- This is a standard SS Doubles OU tournament
- This tournament will be Double Elimination
- Rounds will be Best of Three. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
- Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
- To encourage the development of the metagame, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, all matches must have replays recorded. If neither player posts replays of the match, both players will suffer an automatic game loss. (If you were in losers' when you played, you are both out. If you were in winners', the winner is in losers' and the loser is out.)
- If you are found signing up under more than one alt, you will be banned from circuit events for life.
- Activity calls will be made by me, potentially with neutral assistance from a TD. Coin flips will be done on PS!
- In the event that something is added to or removed from the Doubles OU metagame in the middle of a round, that change will be in effect starting the next round.
- Endless Battle Clause: Players cannot use any moveset on any Pokémon capable of intentionally causing an endless battle. Thus:
- A Pokémon may not carry Recycle and hold a Leppa Berry in conjunction with Heal Pulse and Milk Drink, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Recover, Roost, Slack Off, Soft-Boiled, or Wish.
- A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry while carrying Recycle and Pain Split.
- A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry while carrying Recycle and Fling
- Evasion Clause: Players cannot use the moves Double Team or Minimize.
- OHKO Clause: Players cannot use the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold.
- Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on the same team.
- Gravity Sleep Clause: Sleep moves with below one hundred percent accuracy may not be used in conjunction with Gravity.
- Dynamax Clause: You cannot dynamax.
Players can only use Pokemon that are currently either obtainable in Pokemon Sword and Shield or transferable to Pokemon Sword and Shield
Players cannot use the following Pokémon:
- Necrozma-Dusk Mane
- Necrozma-Dawn Wings
- Beat Up
SMB vs Demantoid
shrop vs tenzai
Robert vs umbreon098
Z strats vs Human
Shadowmonstr4 vs Havens
Lord Death Man vs London13
Qwello Lee vs fespy
LightScreener vs Yellow Paint
YoBuddy vs laptops
Asura Crimson vs DLT JRL BELL
Paraplegic vs papiloco
Nido-Rus vs voltix31
Ezrael vs MajorBowman
Memoric vs I want Atago to sit on me
Frania vs AuraRayquaza
zikam vs Amaranth
xzern vs Mishimono
Monsareeasy vs tennisace
GenOne vs HeatEdgeSword
Spurrific vs Descending
EternalSnowman vs HaMsT_mAsTeR_69
Sensei Axew vs Pheo'
gorex vs AyanCR7
talkingtree vs SingleThunder
MainEvent vs Quint_
n1n1 vs playing_nice
GunGunJ vs MZB
txitxas vs DevinSmokesYall
SaDiSTiCNarwhal vs Yoda2798
Hyero vs 1_TrickPhony
Astrologistic style vs KennyJ
Akaru Kokuyo vs Level 51
Here is the bracket for transparency: https://challonge.com/2020springssnl
Deadline for this round is Monday 25th May at 11:59pm GMT+1. Good luck!