- This is a standard SS Doubles OU tournament
- This tournament will be Double Elimination
- Rounds will be Best of Three. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
- Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
- To encourage the development of the metagame, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, all matches must have replays recorded. If neither player posts replays of the match, both players will suffer an automatic game loss. (If you were in losers' when you played, you are both out. If you were in winners', the winner is in losers' and the loser is out.)
- If you are found signing up under more than one alt, you will be banned from circuit events for life.
- Activity calls will be made by me, potentially with neutral assistance from a TD. Coin flips will be done on PS!
- In the event that something is added to or removed from the Doubles OU metagame in the middle of a round, that change will be in effect starting the next round.
- Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
- Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned.
- OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
- Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
- Gravity Sleep Clause: Sleep moves with below one hundred percent accuracy may not be used in conjunction with Gravity or Gigantamax Orbeetle.
Players can only use Pokemon that are currently either obtainable in Pokemon Sword and Shield or transferable to Pokemon Sword and Shield. THIS MEANS YOU CAN USE POKEMON, ABILITIES AND MOVES GRANTED BY POKEMON HOME'S RELEASE FROM NOW ON.
Players cannot use the following Pokémon/moves:
- Necrozma-Dusk Mane
- Necrozma-Dawn Wings
- Marshadow ._.
- Beat Up
YoBuddy vs Elegy2019
Paraplegic vs Shadowmonstr4
Frania vs Ezrael
Kiichikos vs EternalSnowman
Here is the bracket for transparency: https://challonge.com/2020winterssnl
Deadline is Monday 30th March at 11:59pm GMT.