Project SS NU Battle of the Week - Week 20 (Voting)

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Vote counts
Placing
User(s)
# of Votes
Aawin
pokeslice
Corthius
lax, Rabia
abejas, Ho3nConfirm3d, Luck O' the Irish
your____bro
Finchinator, rozes
8 ppl

The 2nd Battle of the Week shall be..................

1614112631000.png
VS
1614112559646.png

Now, remember guys, you can play up to a Bo5 and play whichever NU metas you want! This means GSC all the way up to SS. Mix and matching is clearly ok, or all games of 1 meta, it's up to you two. With that in mind, just have fun as always and let me know when the matches will happen so that I can broadcast the time.

Please have these matches done by this Sunday, February 28 at midnight GMT-6

Pokeslice

Thanks for the Dance
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Aawin
Vote counts
Placing
User(s)
# of Votes
Aawin
pokeslice
Corthius
lax, Rabia
abejas, Ho3nConfirm3d, Luck O' the Irish
your____bro
Finchinator, rozes
8 ppl

The 2nd Battle of the Week shall be..................

View attachment 318245VSView attachment 318243

Now, remember guys, you can play up to a Bo5 and play whichever NU metas you want! This means GSC all the way up to SS. Mix and matching is clearly ok, or all games of 1 meta, it's up to you two. With that in mind, just have fun as always and let me know when the matches will happen so that I can broadcast the time.

Please have these matches done by this Sunday, February 28 at midnight GMT-6
Aawin? More like AALOSE

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wasn't really expecting Metronome battles tbh but I guess those were ok, but were looking for actual NU battles guys lol

I did some thinking over the past few days and I decided to make it 2 weeks that you cannot vote for recent battlers, meaning GW & Davon still CANNOT be voted on until next week, and now Aawin & pokeslice CANNOT be voted on for the next 2 weeks. This is too increase the variety in people so it's not consistent people each week.

Alright, let's get Week 3 voting going!​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)