Project SS NU Teambuilding Lab v2.0 (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone could make me a stall team around T-spikes Dragalge, that would be great! You may change the set as you please!

Dragalge @ Black Sludge
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Dragon Pulse
- Sludge Bomb
- Flip Turn

Danny

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
ZU Circuit Champion
:ss/dragalge:
Socrates1O1 So I’m gonna be completely honest, I think that there are much better dragon types and poison types for stall. I think that Dragalge is much better suited poking holes in opposing teams with the Specs set than being a defensive pivot on Stall. Nonetheless to accommodate your requests, I built two stall teams for you. One which highlights the potential that toxic spikes have to allow dark types to clean up, and another which is just your typical stall, with ID cofag.

Dragalge @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 128 Def / 132 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Toxic Spikes
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Bomb
- Scald/Focus Blast
Fun mon, doesn’t really do much in my experience, besides set the tspikes and then sit. Is pretty good to pressure Sylveon, but in my opinion regular spikes are more effective in this current meta than toxic spikes. Changed it to Scald so it isn’t completely passive vs Copper and Zong.
:ss/comfey:
Comfey @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Synthesis
- Aromatherapy/Toxic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Defog
Needed a Panda answer and wanted to try out Comfey, so here is the defog set. The move set is pretty standard, and opted for Natural Cure so it can serve as a status absorber and because there is no need for Triage since Pangoro is slower than you anyways. Dgleam for more power against Guzzlord.
:ss/Bronzong:
Bronzong @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Heavy Slam
- Toxic
- Protect/Earthquake
A necessity, the rocker and flying/Psychic resist. Not much to say except that EQ has use to nuke Salazzle and Toxtricity.

:ss/vaporeon:
Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Scald
- Heal Bell
Cleric and Water immune. Not much else to say there.

:ss/Scrafty:
Scrafty @ Leftovers
Ability: Shed Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 232 SpD / 24 Spe
Careful Nature
- Bulk Up
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Rest
The wincon, this mon paired with Toxic Spikes beats opposing stall by out pp non Haze Quag, and also by beating it 1v1 when Toxic Spikes are up. Psychic immune, and the Bulk Up set can win games really quickly. Underrated mon for sure.

:ss/quagsire:
Quagsire @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Unaware
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Recover
- Toxic
Duh.

https://pokepast.es/f76ea01a8329401a

:ss/dragalge:
Dragalge @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 128 Def / 132 Spe
Bold Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Scald
- Sludge Bomb
- Focus Blast
Went with Focus Blast for this team because Copperrajah is such an issue.

Quagsire @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Unaware
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Recover
- Toxic
Duh.

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Hyper Voice
- Heal Bell
Obligatory Fighting and Dark switch in.

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Heavy Slam
- Protect/Earthquake
Same thing as the other team

Cofagrigus
Ability: Mummy
Relaxed Nature
- Iron Defense
- Body Press
- Rest
- Shadow Ball
This set was fun. Brings me back to old NU. I also tested with a Knock/Sball/WoW/Rest set, which was pretty solid, but this one has potential to get out of hand, so prefer this one.

Cryogonal @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Calm Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Freeze-Dry
- Recover
- Toxic
Criminally underrated Special wall, Cryogonal is a great spinner, keeping your tspikes up, and beating a plethora of special breakers attempting to poke holes.

https://pokepast.es/5b49cc2fa330270c

Personally, I prefer Guzzlord as a Dragon typeon stall, but Dragalge has its niche, and hopefully these teams can help you enjoy Dragalge a little more!​

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
:aerodactyl:
Aerodactyl @ Choice Band
Ability: Unnerve
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Dual Wingbeat
- Earthquake
- Crunch

Banded Aero was a personal favorite of mine to use last gen and I would like to use it again this gen. Dual stabs + earthquake seems to hit nearly everything and crunch is pretty much just there for Bronzong. Style of team can be whatever, I don't care.
reserving

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

Sandbox Logs.
Aerodactyl @ Choice Band
Ability: Unnerve
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Dual Wingbeat
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Dhelmise @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Steelworker
EVs: 236 HP / 252 Atk / 20 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Synthesis
- Rapid Spin
- Poltergeist
- Power Whip

Arcanine @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 116 Atk / 144 Def
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Teleport
- Morning Sun
- Flare Blitz

Goodra @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower
- Iron Tail
- Thunderbolt

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Cute Charm
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Heal Bell
- Moonblast
- Protect

Mudsdale @ Leftovers
Ability: Stamina
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Protect
- Smack Down
Heya CrumLee , here is your team around Choice Band Aerodactyl, its a Balance/Bulky team, hope you enjoy! Aerodactyl is an interesting Choice Band user but is very hard to use at times due to the many 50/50s you have to risk during battle like using Dual Wing Beat on a Fighting switchin or Earthquake on a Steel switchin. I decided to change Crunch to Toxic to catch more bulkier switchins that easily walls its attacks like Gastrodon, Mudsdale, and Porygon2. I decided to add a Grass-type Pokemon, Celebi / Decidueye / Dhelmise in particular but eventually I went with Dhelmise since it has Rapid Spin to remove entry hazards for the team along with Poltergeist for Bronzong and other Psychic+Ghost Pokemon. Colbur Berry is there to serve as an emergency answer to Dark-type Pokemon like Zoroark and Pangoro while 20 Speed creeps Copperajah with 84 investment (Copp creeps Gastrodon). Arcanine is here to help with Steel-types like Escavalier and Copperajah while also having Teleport to pivot in teammates safely. Toxic helps with Cresselia and Pokemon that may try to switch into Arcanine while Flare Blitz helps break Cresselia's Substitute better. Offensive Water-Types like Inteleon, Blastoise, and Starmie with Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, and Water-coverage now threaten the team. Goodra / Dragalage / Milotic / Bronzong / Blastoise were all options but Goodra was the best with dealing with all of the mentioned Water Pokemon because of its amazing bulk. The only thing that resisted Draco Meteor + Flamethrower in NU was Diancie and Calm Mind Sylveon or Comfey could potential 1v1 Goodra so I went with Iron Tail as an anti-CM move while Thunderbolt hits Mantine supereffectively. Steel and Fairy Pokemon resists Dragon-type moves but I went with Sylveon as cleric with Wish + Heal Bell. Finally, the team needed a Stealth Rock setter and Mudsdale was the wave. Protect scouts Pangoro in particular and its running SpD for Choice Specs Toxtricity.
252 Atk Choice Band Aerodactyl Earthquake vs. 172 HP / 0 Def Copperajah: 382-450 (89.2 - 105.1%)
252+ Atk Dhelmise Poltergeist (110 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Bronzong: 350-414 (103.5 - 122.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
116 Atk Arcanine Flare Blitz vs. 252 HP / 112+ Def Cresselia: 111-132 (25 - 29.7%) -- 0% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 Atk Goodra Iron Tail vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Diancie: 204-244 (67.1 - 80.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
0 Atk Goodra Iron Tail vs. 232 HP / 8 Def Comfey: 156-184 (51.8 - 61.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
0 Atk Goodra Iron Tail vs. 0 HP / 28 Def Sylveon: 196-232 (59.2 - 70%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Punk Rock Toxtricity Boomburst vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Mudsdale: 217-256 (53.7 - 63.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

:ninjask: :druddigon: :porygon-z: :bronzong: :comfey: :rotom-mow:
(click on sprites for importable)

Hey Pokeslice, I have a team with Life Orb Druddigon, per your request.

https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/ninjask.gif
When you suggested VoltTurn of some sort, my mind immediately jumped to Ninjask. Ninjask is almost always just pivoting around with U-turn in the average game, but Druddigon ripping apart conventional checks like Copperajah can make it a viable and legitimately threatening late-game option. The EV spread allows you to outrun Jolly Aerodactyl by 1 point while giving Ninjask a bit more insurance against weak hits, should it need to take one. We also opted for Heavy-Duty Boots, as Comfey and Rotom aren't the most stellar forms of hazard control.
https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/druddigon.gif
The king of the show (he'll holler and hoot, he'll give Kirby da boot), Druddigon's role is to punch holes in the opposition with its brutal Sheer Force-boosted attacks. Getting Drud onto the field usually isn't an easy task, but with pivoting support from Ninjask, Comfey, and Rotom, it can find a good number of openings to wallbreak against passive targets. We opted for Outrage over Thunder Punch as a nuke button, as Outrage can smack what Thunder Punch would usually cover just as hard. Case in point:

252+ Atk Life Orb Druddigon Outrage vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Milotic: 220-261 (55.8 - 66.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Life Orb Druddigon Outrage vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blastoise: 191-226 (52.7 - 62.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Druddigon Outrage vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mantine: 239-282 (63.9 - 75.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Of course, this isn't as easy as just clicking Thunder Punch, but generally speaking, even just going 1 for 1 with Druddigon vs. these specific targets can be beneficial in the long run.

https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/porygon-z.gif
Porygon-Z is the dedicated special wallbreaker of the team, and makes for a devastating offensive duo with Druddigon. Conventional Normal resists like Bronzong and Copperajah already aren't too pleased with having to handle PZ, and with Druddigon ripping them apart, slower teams will often find themselves struggling to keep up with its firepower. Ice Beam is mostly a filler move, so feel free to experiment with other options like Thunderbolt if you so desire.

https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/bronzong.gif
A Stealth Rock user is essential for just about any team, and Bronzong fits the bill perfectly. While it is by no means unbreakable, Bronzong can reasonably switch into the Fairy- and Ground-types of the tier and provide a defensive backbone in tandem with Comfey.

https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/comfey.gif
Comfey provides dual utility in the form of a Fighting/Dark resist (watch out for Gunk Shot from Pangoro and a possible Poison Jab from Mienshao, though) and hazard control. It also the nifty benefit of drawing in Steel-types like Escavalier and Copperajah to then pivot with U-turn into Druddigon. Bear in mind that Comfey isn't amazing at keeping Stealth Rocks off the field, so try to keep offensive pressure up if you can help it.

https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/rotom-mow.gif
Rounding out the team is Rotom-Mow. Mowtom is the team's dedicated speed control, and is yet another pivot that can get Druddigon and PZ on the field safely while covering for Water-types like bulky Starmie and Milotic. Trick should be used very sparingly, as even with Ninjask, the team can find itself in hot water against fast offensive threats if Rotom has given up its Choice Scarf.

Threats/Other Considerations
:golurk: As the team lacks a real Ghost resist (PZ gets shredded by Golurk's other moves), Golurk can inflict massive damage if it gets an opportunity to do so. There are ways around it, such as keeping up momentum with the pivots to stop it from ever getting onto the field, but just like other forms of offensive counterplay, this isn't 100% airtight. Running Protect on Bronzong over Heavy Slam/Earthquake is a valid option to scout against Golurk and other choice users to make your life easier, though giving up one of those moves is less than ideal.

:golisopod: Just like Golurk, Golisopod can be contained with smart pivoting, but the combination of First Impression/Liquidation/Knock Off is still a big hurdle for the team. If it gets onto the field, use Comfey to sponge a FI if needed, and then try to get one of your offensive threats in to scare it out or force damage onto it.

:charizard:/:arcanine:/:salazzle:/:talonflame:/:centiskorch: A lack of a sturdy fire resist means that these guys can spell big trouble. Thankfully, the Fire-types of the tier are usually relegated specifically to offensive or defensive duties (and are somewhat uncommon outside of Arcanine and Salazzle), so it won't be hard to discern how you'll approach them. Charizard and Salazzle can be beaten out via smart double switches with Bronzong/Comfey, Arcanine and Talonflame aren't too enthusiastic about taking on Porygon-Z, and Centiskorch won't find too many opportunities to get in aside from Comfey and possibly Bronzong. These are arguably the biggest threats to the team, so exercise due caution if you run into them.

I appreciate your patience, and I hope you enjoy using your team.

Pokeslice

Thanks for the Dance
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
:ninjask: :druddigon: :porygon-z: :bronzong: :comfey: :rotom-mow:
(click on sprites for importable)

Hey Pokeslice, I have a team with Life Orb Druddigon, per your request.

https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/ninjask.gif
When you suggested VoltTurn of some sort, my mind immediately jumped to Ninjask. Ninjask is almost always just pivoting around with U-turn in the average game, but Druddigon ripping apart conventional checks like Copperajah can make it a viable and legitimately threatening late-game option. The EV spread allows you to outrun Jolly Aerodactyl by 1 point while giving Ninjask a bit more insurance against weak hits, should it need to take one. We also opted for Heavy-Duty Boots, as Comfey and Rotom aren't the most stellar forms of hazard control.
https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/druddigon.gif
The king of the show (he'll holler and hoot, he'll give Kirby da boot), Druddigon's role is to punch holes in the opposition with its brutal Sheer Force-boosted attacks. Getting Drud onto the field usually isn't an easy task, but with pivoting support from Ninjask, Comfey, and Rotom, it can find a good number of openings to wallbreak against passive targets. We opted for Outrage over Thunder Punch as a nuke button, as Outrage can smack what Thunder Punch would usually cover just as hard. Case in point:

252+ Atk Life Orb Druddigon Outrage vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Milotic: 220-261 (55.8 - 66.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Life Orb Druddigon Outrage vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blastoise: 191-226 (52.7 - 62.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Druddigon Outrage vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mantine: 239-282 (63.9 - 75.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Of course, this isn't as easy as just clicking Thunder Punch, but generally speaking, even just going 1 for 1 with Druddigon vs. these specific targets can be beneficial in the long run.

https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/porygon-z.gif
Porygon-Z is the dedicated special wallbreaker of the team, and makes for a devastating offensive duo with Druddigon. Conventional Normal resists like Bronzong and Copperajah already aren't too pleased with having to handle PZ, and with Druddigon ripping them apart, slower teams will often find themselves struggling to keep up with its firepower. Ice Beam is mostly a filler move, so feel free to experiment with other options like Thunderbolt if you so desire.

https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/bronzong.gif
A Stealth Rock user is essential for just about any team, and Bronzong fits the bill perfectly. While it is by no means unbreakable, Bronzong can reasonably switch into the Fairy- and Ground-types of the tier and provide a defensive backbone in tandem with Comfey.

https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/comfey.gif
Comfey provides dual utility in the form of a Fighting/Dark resist (watch out for Gunk Shot from Pangoro and a possible Poison Jab from Mienshao, though) and hazard control. It also the nifty benefit of drawing in Steel-types like Escavalier and Copperajah to then pivot with U-turn into Druddigon. Bear in mind that Comfey isn't amazing at keeping Stealth Rocks off the field, so try to keep offensive pressure up if you can help it.

https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/rotom-mow.gif
Rounding out the team is Rotom-Mow. Mowtom is the team's dedicated speed control, and is yet another pivot that can get Druddigon and PZ on the field safely while covering for Water-types like bulky Starmie and Milotic. Trick should be used very sparingly, as even with Ninjask, the team can find itself in hot water against fast offensive threats if Rotom has given up its Choice Scarf.

Threats/Other Considerations
:golurk: As the team lacks a real Ghost resist (PZ gets shredded by Golurk's other moves), Golurk can inflict massive damage if it gets an opportunity to do so. There are ways around it, such as keeping up momentum with the pivots to stop it from ever getting onto the field, but just like other forms of offensive counterplay, this isn't 100% airtight. Running Protect on Bronzong over Heavy Slam/Earthquake is a valid option to scout against Golurk and other choice users to make your life easier, though giving up one of those moves is less than ideal.

:golisopod: Just like Golurk, Golisopod can be contained with smart pivoting, but the combination of First Impression/Liquidation/Knock Off is still a big hurdle for the team. If it gets onto the field, use Comfey to sponge a FI if needed, and then try to get one of your offensive threats in to scare it out or force damage onto it.

:charizard:/:arcanine:/:salazzle:/:talonflame:/:centiskorch: A lack of a sturdy fire resist means that these guys can spell big trouble. Thankfully, the Fire-types of the tier are usually relegated specifically to offensive or defensive duties (and are somewhat uncommon outside of Arcanine and Salazzle), so it won't be hard to discern how you'll approach them. Charizard and Salazzle can be beaten out via smart double switches with Bronzong/Comfey, Arcanine and Talonflame aren't too enthusiastic about taking on Porygon-Z, and Centiskorch won't find too many opportunities to get in aside from Comfey and possibly Bronzong. These are arguably the biggest threats to the team, so exercise due caution if you run into them.

I appreciate your patience, and I hope you enjoy using your team.
Thank you! Looks fun and right up my alley!

Danny

ZU Circuit Champion
patiently waiting for my dream hyper offensive team :smogduck::smogduck::smogduck:
I gotchu fam
I am so sorry for the wait PKQ we’ve been really busy with other things, and idk if I speak for the others, but building HO without broken mons is pretty sad. Nonetheless, I built you this screens HO team similar to the teams which ravaged Snake Draft when the plethora of Pokémon first dropped to NU.

The Paste: https://pokepast.es/d0accefe36f34729
:ss/archeops:
The designated Hazard lead, Archeops has a ton of tools to allow it to be a great Suicide lead. Get up rocks or Taunt turn 1, then Endeavor or Head Smash to kill yourself or weaken whatever they tried to lead with against you.

:ss/Espeon:
The Screens setter, Magic Bounce stops the opponent from defogging your screens, and stops them from taunting or toxicing you. Yawn is to force out mons trying to set up on you, and to stop mons from just chilling in front of you After that, win with the others.

:ss/porygon-z:
I believe this mon is broken ash, and that’s why we’re gonna abuse it. Double Dance PZ allows you to choose what you like to do, break the opponent’s fat team, or outspeed and clean up with your overwhelming power already.

:ss/shiftry:
An underrated breaker, it can spiral out of control under screens, and can destroy faster opponents with Sucker Punch. Seed Bomb over Leaf Blade so you can KO no HP Bewear after an SD. Set is pretty standard but potent.

:ss/Sylveon:
The star of this team, Sylveon might seem like a weird pick on HO, but if you look at this team, there is one mon which just claims a kill against every Pokémon besides sylv. Pangoro. Scary mon, not scary anymore. I chose CM because it can provide another wincon, and Snore is a cool tech considering you will be using Rest as your recovery. Alternatively you could use rest and Chesto Berry, for a one time recovery, but use either set as you wish.

:ss/Toxtricity:
Another special wincon, after Bronzong is weakened by PZ, this can come in and win, modest or timid is debateable, I chose Timid because you want to outspeed the common scarfers in Flygon and Mienshao.

THREATS:

Noivern: Usually they are running Frisk, but either set could be scary for the team. Just let PZ or Sylv beat it before it beats you.

Pangoro: Still scary especially if the SD set.

Mienshao: Can rkill some of the sweepers, but the decisions for timid on Tox and PZ help mitigate that.

Hope you enjoy the team and sorry for the long wait!

Last edited:
I gotchu fam
I am so sorry for the wait PKQ we’ve been really busy with other things, and idk if I speak for the others, but building HO without broken mons is pretty sad. Nonetheless, I built you this screens HO team similar to the teams which ravaged Snake Draft when the plethora of Pokémon first dropped to NU.

The Paste: https://pokepast.es/d0accefe36f34729
:ss/archeops:
The designated Hazard lead, Archeops has a ton of tools to allow it to be a great Suicide lead. Get up rocks or Taunt turn 1, then Endeavor or Head Smash to kill yourself or weaken whatever they tried to lead with against you.

:ss/Espeon:
The Screens setter, Magic Bounce stops the opponent from defogging your screens, and stops them from taunting or toxicing you. Yawn is to force out mons trying to set up on you, and to stop mons from just chilling in front of you After that, win with the others.

:ss/porygon-z:
I believe this mon is broken ash, and that’s why we’re gonna abuse it. Double Dance PZ allows you to choose what you like to do, break the opponent’s fat team, or outspeed and clean up with your overwhelming power already.

:ss/shiftry:
An underrated breaker, it can spiral out of control under screens, and can destroy faster opponents with Sucker Punch. Seed Bomb over Leaf Blade so you can KO no HP Bewear after an SD. Set is pretty standard but potent.

:ss/Sylveon:
The star of this team, Sylveon might seem like a weird pick on HO, but if you look at this team, there is one mon which just claims a kill against every Pokémon besides sylv. Pangoro. Scary mon, not scary anymore. I chose CM because it can provide another wincon, and Snore is a cool tech considering you will be using Rest as your recovery. Alternatively you could use rest and Chesto Berry, for a one time recovery, but use either set as you wish.

:ss/Toxtricity:
Another special wincon, after Bronzong is weakened by PZ, this can come in and win, modest or timid is debateable, I chose Timid because you want to outspeed the common scarfers in Flygon and Mienshao.

THREATS:</p><p></p><p>Noivern: Usually they are running Frisk, but either set could be scary for the team. Just let PZ or Sylv beat it before it beats you.

Pangoro: Still scary especially if the SD set.

Mienshao: Can rkill some of the sweepers, but the decisions for timid on Tox and PZ help mitigate that.

Hope you enjoy the team and sorry for the long wait!
Thank you so much

1609303918407.png
can somebody make a balance team surrounding Cresselia please any help would be appreciated

Cresselia @ Leftovers u can change Cresselias move set if u want to
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 188 HP / 188 SpA / 132 Spe
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Ice Beam
- Thunder Wave

Last edited:
requesting a team with a mon which just got bumped into PUBL - Alolan-Raichu
1609682797123.png

Modest with Magnet for maximum damage output (without forcing itself to die as it's a bit frail, especially on the physical end of the spectrum and sometimes can have a hard time to get it's set up - if it gets set up, which rarely comes for free it can end up a bit chipped and lorb damage on top of chip on top of hazards does make things a bit tougher than it needs to be, as I personally would say magnet provides enough power with it's coverage + stab combination and rising voltage's incredible power under terrain) and since it outspeed's the whole tier anyway and NP to break through it's checks and counters (although sometimes it's admittedly better to just use it as a lategame cleaner without set up but in that case anything other than rising voltage tends to be a bit weak thus needing a bit more support) without being prediction reliant. Pincurchin serves as the standard Terrain Setter and allows it to KO Pokemon like Gastrodon after +2 more easily, with it's spikes. The rest is up to the builder, I would say maybe a strong knock off user could work to make maximum use of spikes and as drapion lures and chips ground types and or likes raichu chipping them, that mon would be possible or sceptile of you want to go more along the terrain route. Could also go more towards heavier offense to HO or more towards bulky offense with pivots to bring in raichu, aiding with first impression/sucker punch user better without relying on mind games more than necessary (Flygon helps against opposing electrics, arcanine gets in waters and can port into raichu, check celebi and wisp stuff like Flygon, in turn making it harder to pivot it into raichu, in an attempt to stall out terrain turns). Addmittedly a bit of a tough one, as this already limits/restricts your options and raichu somewhat struggles with it's limited bulk but I see some unexploited potential in it and fully trust the builder to be able to come up with something cool.
(I need NU Teams because I haven't touched this tier since DLC-1 and have joined the NU Cycle Tour and try to warm myself up, so I gladly take whatever comes out of this and I am excited to see how and who will execute this idea)
https://pokepast.es/e09d41ea2490930c

Trying to get back into the tier, I'd like to request a Specs Inteleon + Scarf Trick Rotom Mow Balance. Please and thank you.

Last edited:
Good evening. I'd like to request a team with....AV Bewear :Bewear:. Now, I know this set isn't common or I haven't seen it anywhere or anyone using it, but I believe it could work. Bewear physical bulk and it's coverage makes it an excellent candidate for AV in my eyes. As for the team, I believe it needs a wish pass partner and something to soak up fire moves. I opt for a balance build. Thanks.

Danny

ZU Circuit Champion
Good evening. I'd like to request a team with....AV Bewear :Bewear:. Now, I know this set isn't common or I haven't seen it anywhere or anyone using it, but I believe it could work. Bewear physical bulk and it's coverage makes it an excellent candidate for AV in my eyes. As for the team, I believe it needs a wish pass partner and something to soak up fire moves. I opt for a balance build. Thanks.
I gotchu fam, does it have to be AV, or can I opt for a weird defensive set that I’ve been wanting to try?

ps:painsplit

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello everyone. I just wanted to give those of you waiting an update on your teams

E-create: GW is working on your Cresselia request.
Corthius: I did have your team finished at one point and was using it and testing and then for some stupid reason, I deleted it lol. But I'm working on it again.
Not_Dake: Roxiee is working on your request.
Science The Voices: your____bro is working on your request.

Lennart, PKQ, KJLX: I'm trying to get the other builders who have no team to work on atm to work on these. I know you guys have been waiting a hot minute for your teams and you WILL get them. Just be patient a little while longer please!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)