Resource SS NU Viability Ranking Thread [DLC1 Archive]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Bossaru

PMPL Champions 2022' ZU GOD\NU GOAT
is a Top Tiering Contributor
thifvel deserves way better than C plus, B plus at least, strikeout is an amazing ability, 'if you get your predictions right' has really good spD,

gurdurr A minus instead of B plus, with so many steel types, Miltank, A-per, its can switch on so much,

excava, id put it at A over S, its good just not op, in my eyes,

muds and gallade S I agree with,

Katy

Banned deucer.
:arctozolt:

I think this mon deserves a rise, its nice on Hail-Teams, runs absolute terror right now in there and has established itself as one of the best members on this certain team structure, with Blizzard, Freeze-dry, Bolt Beak and Stomping Tantrum its a really worthy pick on these archetypes wether its on offensive Hail-Teams or supported ones, it can really show its worth on these teams. Arctozolt to A

:arctovish:

not as good as the above pokemon, but still a worthy to try out pokemon. Can effectively use Freeze-Dry, Fishious Rend, and Icicle Crash. The issue is the last moveslot howver being either Crunch or Psychic Fangs. Crunch is better for defensive waters like Jellicent and Psychic fangs works better to lure and destroy fighting-types like Poliwrath. It has a little bit trouble to chose from these two options. Perhaps Rock Slide / Stone Edge is also considerable, but it doesnt hit Jelli nor Gurdurr hard enough to be able to break through them. Arctovish to B

:duraludon:

Is a great pick right now in the metagame with checking one of the most dangerous pokes in the metagame being Ninjask, it also acts supercool as a suicide lead on hyper offense like veil with setting up Stealth Rocks and punishes other Pokemon with Steel Beam or its other STAB in Draco Meteoer. Has decent special coverage moves to hit other Pokes too with Thunderbolt or physical coverage with Body Press hitting Ferrossed. I think its usage speaks a lot and it has a solid winrate in SSD which reflects a deserved rise in the VR. Duraludon to A+ perhaps S? But def A+

:piloswine:

Can check Ninetales, Rapidash and of course Ninjask and other faster threats with its Ice Shard STAB. Is decent at setting up Stealth Rocks and can dish out amazing Dual-STAB Coverage with Ground and Ice, which in general is very hard to switch into comfortably. I think Piloswine deserves a rise as it can overcome many weakened threats like Jask, Bee and can check dangerous mons with its good bulk. Piloswine to B+

:persian-alola:

Ya, is great at pivotting, Knock off is a great and essential STAB and Parting Shot is supergood currently with so many dangerous set-up sweepers in the tier. Its also pretty fast and offers decent bulk too on the physical side. I think Persian-Alola has the tools to rise currently: to A

:gurdurr:

Checks the dangerous Hail-Teams, its bulk is actually not bad with en Eviolite and has priority in Mach Punch, i think it should either stay where it is or even rise 1 SubRank to A- i think B+ works for now, but I can see it rise to A- as well.

:ninjask:

Demon Poke in the current meta with people adapting more and more to it, I think it's one of the most effective Pokemon in the tier currently and S Rank reflects this demonic poke better.

Other Pokemon I agree should get a rise:
:golbat:(is pretty cool, apart from NP-sets i can see it function as a nice check to popular threats in the metagame, such as Mudsdale and Gurdurr)
:vanilluxe:(Hail's crazy, Veil's crazy, so ya this poke deserves defenitely a rise)
:combusken: pretty cool mon, have to try it myself)

Other Pokemon is disagree with:
:roselia: (sorry Cata, but this mons not that good with Hail rising in popularity)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)