Resource SS OU DLC2 Viability Ranking Thread [SEE: Page 105, Post 2618]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am suggesting that we drop Eternatus from Ubers.

Eternatus may seem like a good check to Toxapex because it is immune to toxic and baneful bunker poison. This is about the most that Toxapex can do to Eternatus:
252+ SpA Choice Specs Toxapex Blizzard vs. 240 HP / 252 SpD Eternatus: 184-218 (38.2 - 45.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO.

With Pressure and Recover, Eternatus can attempt to stall Toxapex out of Blizzard PP. However, as soon as Toxapex gets one freeze, which is very likely, it may be over. In addition, Eternatus can do next to nothing in return:
0 SpA Eternatus Dynamax Cannon vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Toxapex: 109-130 (35.8 - 42.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
Toxapex can simply recover off the damage if it's not a specs set or Regen out to something fair and balanced like Magearna (which should be reintroduced also!)

Therefore, Eternatus can potentially hold Toxapex off for a while by virtue of being a bulky poison type, but it is barely even a soft check, so B would be a fair rank for it in this metagame.

If Toxapex continues to be an issue, we can consider introducing Eternatus-Eternamax instead, that should be a better check but it can get frozen too

edit: agree with the reuniclus nom, but that doesn't like choice band knock off unless it's colbur, and blizzard freezes are an issue as usual :blobpex:

I nominate Toxapex to S+++++ rank

The reason why is because of this godly Toxapex set

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Block
- Spite
- Recover
- Scald

With this set, you can trap and REMOVE the enemy's Lord Pex from the game, allowing your 5 teammates that would otherwise be perpetually walled by the Pex, such as Zacian-C, Garchomp, Alakazam, Tapu Lele, Mewtwo, Groudon, and Landorus-T to run rampant against the enemy team, while still having your own Pex to burn everything and switch into and beat every Pokemon that can attack. It allows you to destroy the rampant unbreakable Toxapex stall teams that have been a scourge in all metagames since Sun and Moon.

Outrageous. Absolutely outrageous. How could this madness have occured? This is not simply an action of foolishness, it is a sin of incredible absurdness. Please tell me what went to the mod team's head when trying to make a decent Viability Ranking update that this was what came from it. This is so disturbingly awful, and so absolutely wrong. It is now absolutely clear to me that the council has no understanding of the metagame, but alright. Here, I will display the correct nominations that showcase the metagame at large. You should move our Lord and Savior Toxapex to S+++++++++++++++++++, and Unrank everything else. That would be an appropriate showcase of how above everything else it is. This might seem like an exaggeration to you foolish, shortsighted worms. Lord Pex is amazing, you might say, but is it really that good???? My answer is yes. Lord Pex is love. Lord Pex is life.

I am suggesting for Toxapex to drop to A+

:Ss/toxapex:
When was the last time your own Toxapex made progress vs another player's Toxapex? That's right, never. An immunity to poison means that Toxic is useless and it can take Knock Offs and Scald burns easily due to recover. I think in this Toxapex-centric format, we should not have a thing like Toxapex in S tier, and i'd prefer more sturdy Toxapex counters like what i'll suggest here

:ss/mareanie:
Mareanie should be definitely S ranked in place of Toxapex, it's sturdier and can predict Knock Offs with Baneful Bunker, having all traits Toxapex has + Eviolite. This is a no brainer and i don't know what's up with people not nominating Mareanie to S because this thing is truly the best Toxapex counter.

:ss/Salazzle:
This should be A+ just because it can poison Toxapex which can be huge to make progress with your Mareanie which shows the Mareanie + Salazzle core is broken. Salazzle should be banned from the format overall that's for sure, as poisoning the most prominent Toxic immune in the format is an unhealthy element that should be looked at.

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
Hello, the VR Council has made a quick vote overnight that I wanted to air to you guys ASAP.

Given the new Zacian-Crowned suspect, we figured it would be best to see how it measured up to Dictator Pex, and we were disappointed, to say the least...

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1313217204

To squash its cocky foe, thinking that it can trump it as top dog; severely mistaken, it is. Toxapex ransacked the corpse of Heatran to summon its own Magma Storm, and in tandem with it wanting to warm up for the winter season, Zacian-Crowned stood absolutely no chance, even when adorned with its allegedly "electrifying" Wild Charge and given some moniker of mercy with a Magma Storm miss. Pathetic. It will be sent to the shadow realm of UR.

If you have any questions for us, be sure to let us know. Thanks again for all of the support!

TailGlowVM

Now 100% more demonic
A paradoxical thought: is a Pokemon broken if its best switchin is itself? We've already established how Toxapex beats all its supposed "counters", which just leaves switching in your own Pex and stalling it out.

If so, Toxapex needs to be suspected ASAP and I nominate it to S+++ as a minimum.

Hello, the VR Council has made a quick vote overnight that I wanted to air to you guys ASAP.

Given the new Zacian-Crowned suspect, we figured it would be best to see how it measured up to Dictator Pex, and we were disappointed, to say the least...

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1313217204

To squash its cocky foe, thinking that it can trump it as top dog; severely mistaken, it is. Toxapex ransacked the corpse of Heatran to summon its own Magma Storm, and in tandem with it wanting to warm up for the winter season, Zacian-Crowned stood absolutely no chance, even when adorned with its allegedly "electrifying" Wild Charge and given some moniker of mercy with a Magma Storm miss. Pathetic. It will be sent to the shadow realm of UR.

If you have any questions for us, be sure to let us know. Thanks again for all of the support!
I would like to point out that the above replay is completely false. There is something terribly wrong about it. Scald did not burn, and everyone knows that Scald has a 100% burn rate. Zacian-Crowned loses even harder to pex than that replay shows.

LOL those get destroyed by popular set Wacan Berry Choice Band Toxapex (because, yes, Lord Pex is so powerful it can hold two items, a feat not even Arceus can do). Watch this:
252+ SpA Choice Specs Transistor Regieleki Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Wacan Berry Toxapex: 169-201 (55.5 - 66.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Toxapex Gunk Shot vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Regieleki: 348-411 (115.6 - 136.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 SpA Thundurus Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Wacan Berry Toxapex: 160-190 (52.6 - 62.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Toxapex Gunk Shot vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Thundurus: 271-319 (90.6 - 106.6%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO (this is actually a guaranteed OHKO due to Gunk Shot's 100% poison rate)

Rises

:Toxapex: Toxapex to S

Fuck it, Toxapex time. It was a cold November evening in 2016; millions of adolescents around the globe lined up at their local Game Stops...with no intent to spite the stock market. Quite on the contrary, each and every one of these sweaty teenagers was preparing to gear up for intensive Toxapex simulations by purchasing the hit new game that quickly became the talk of the town, poisoning gaming culture for years to come. The long awaited release of Pokemon Sun and Moon brought lots of very strong Pokemon, new intriguing strategies, and even Z-moves. Hype for all of these and more was through the roof! However, none of these even began to live up to the hype of our hero, the protagonist of modern OU and Pokemon Showdown!

Of course, it is Toxapex -- also known as Toxaflex, Godpex, King Pex, The Unkillable One, Pick Your Poison, Mega Skrelp, and Qwilfish's Hot Stepbrother -- which has been one of the best Pokemon allowed in OU since the early days of generation seven. With innumerable possible strategies ranging from tactical Regenerator loop switching to relentless Regenerator loop switching, it should be no shock that Toxapex has had such an impact on the competitive landscape, including raising the rates of childhood degeneracy by a whopping 33.3%. Even when you are able to seemingly pin down Toxapex with your offensive assault over countless turns of pressure, which is a rarity as is, Toxapex will end up near full health while your entire party will be burnt or poisoned before you know. And before you go ahead and write Toxapex off as just another pretty face with a strong ability that makes it challenging to kill like fellow Regenerator users Slowbro, Slowking, and Tangrowth, Toxapex is so much more than this! Ladder players may convince you Toxapex is just a stall demon or status spreader who will ruin your fun, but this is not true.

On contrary, Toxapex is a master of anything and everything competitive Pokemon. You will be scolding your opponent's into submission in no time if you add this metagame staple to your team. As the explanations for the drops below will show you, Toxapex has a wide array of possible sets that lets it function in just about every capacity one could recognize in competitive Pokemon. Wall? Yep, high base defenses. Breaker? It will make you shatter your screen out of anger, so you're breaking through the opposition with ease. Sweeper? Going to need a broom to clean up the remains of your opponent by the time you're done with them. Pivot? **Engages Regenerator loop** Lead? Get them Toxic Spikes up. You name it, Toxapex can do it comfortably and we will show how much of a metagame defining presence is by outlining the impact it has on drops below.

Ladder players may tell you that Toxapex is evil, Toxapex users have no regard for humanity, Toxapex was a mistake, or a number of other insults directed at the true god of Pokemon, but do not let their slander fool you this April. The reality of the situation is that Toxapex's unmatched strength reigns supreme in the OU metagame, triumphing over ill prepared opposition and nay-sayers due to the sheer skill Toxapex brings out in the many users of it. The folks who are not yet enlightened enough to fathom Toxapex's unmatched viabilty in the OU metagame may very well protest this placement, but we can say without a doubt that this is the only appropriate response to the current metagame state.

So without further ado, we are raising Toxapex to S rank effective immediately.

Drops

Previously people have cited lack of evidence as a reason to disagree with VR changes, so let's get right to it and provide direct, indisputable evidence for each of the following drops! I suppose there is nobody better to play but Gilbert Gottfried himself, the Toxapex visionary.

:Landorus-Therian: Landorus-T to B:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1313005573-w7xv3dbjbnr6ck2g4z5l7r409oyzc48pw

As we see here, Landorus-Therian is both incapable of breaking Toxapex and incapable of tanking hits from it, making it a middling option in a metagame defined by Toxapex.

:Clefable: Clefable to UR:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1313006209-uncyanp9tl8ffktc7kx27rwy44gpeokpw

Not only did Clefable lose to our almighty lord, Toxapex, but it did so while not doing a single damage despite going first. This is a clear sign of unviability if you ask me, so we are sliding it all the way down to UR as a result of its massive shortcomings.

:Ferrothorn: Ferrothorn to B+:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1313007268-7lynqd4fi0z6tc7p1j05htengengijqpw

Ferrothorn had a chance if not for Toxapex's masterful strategizing, but given the unmatched intellect of Toxapex, it was able to outlast its inferior opponent. B+for effort, but this is all.

:Garchomp: Garchomp to B:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1313008507-7wd8wcwidx47d612xbbguywxpk9ep8epw

Much like Landorus-Therian, Garchomp was no match offensively or defensively for our lord and savior Toxapex, supereme ruler of OU.

:Heatran: Heatran to C:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1313009088-5l74md934os5dyhog31feefktz6s2r3pw

Heatran thought he had it all, but nope -- got cocky and absolutely owned by Toxapex the offensive behemoth.

:Tornadus-Therian: Tornadus-Therian to B+:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1313009907-q79bm5log5kn5id4igmijij5zwudfa8pw

Tornadus-Therian got embarrassed so hard by Toxapex here that we let it stay in B+ out of sheer pity.

:Corviknight: Corviknight to C+:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1313012407-kx15lmv4p26oztb0k2hanyfo3zgrhkxpw

Same ol' stuff here, clearly Toxapex's line of terror continues against Corviknight's line of pathetic failures here. Nothing out of the ordinary to see at all.

:Dragapult: Dragapult to B:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1313013014-s821fpxelh0tdjrvhbymabj1qkfdx2fpw

Dragapult thought it could set up in Toxapex's face, but Toxapex got sufficient payback in the end.

:Hydreigon: Hydreigon to C+:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1313014012-ixyrs2sr3o51ph82xyizo9a14haj3i8pw

Another Dragon type trying to set-up on Toxapex. They never learn...

:Kyurem: Kyurem to B+:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1313015419-ai7xfad7ppyd2w9ensrwaslfja61dbgpw

Super Effective STAB off of 130 special attack being a roll to 4HKO says more than enough about Toxapex. Pops to Kyurem for keeping it close, so it can stick in B+.

:Rillaboom: Rillaboom to B-:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1313016199-okxp54m79kl2b5viz2e0afr1fi8sbqhpw

Toxapex just OHKOing threats left and right while not being 2HKOd by Grassy Terrain Wood Hammer, crazy how strong Toxapex is and weak all the competition is...

:Slowbro: Slowbro to UR:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1313017849-sgnvy7mpa8rdjmdt45xw924hp2ws397pw

One could say Toxapex showed no mercy to the poor Slowbro, who stood no chance offensively or defensively against the ever-so-prepared foe. Given how pathetic Slowbro was in this one, we're going to ship it to the shadow realm alongside Clefable.

:Slowking: Slowking to UR:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1313019089-zdt1ipl0rhoxkancs55wuhsrdhhtwh5pw

Somehow Slowking was even worse than Slowbro, not getting off a single attack and getting OHKOd...crazy how much Toxapex shuts down the entire metagame.

:Tapu Koko: Tapu Koko to B:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1313019926-1rw0j3vxmwoaktxp7c7g4g42ss2hgzfpw

Electric Terrain and STAB boosts are not enough to do the trick for Tapu Koko, but one Gunk Shot is more than enough for Toxapex to send the opposition far, far away.

:Zapdos: Zapdos to C+:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1313021142-6joqw4anpfaqau6xvz7560d7oety27lpw

And one last reminder how strong, durable, and strategic Toxapex is, it effortlessly muscles past Zapdos with Toxic while withstanding a consistent assault of super effective attacks.

In conclusion,

I move for Toxapex to be moved to S-. It has a severe 4mss that renders it unable to deal with all of these threats at once. Unless we remove the species clause for multiple Toxapexs to deal with all remaining threats, it should certainly be bumped down.

Ropalme1914

Ace Poker Player
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Echoing Toxapex for A+, but I'm going ahead and doing another nom: Shiny Toxapex to S+

While Toxapex is everywhere, we all know that shiny Pokémon are always stronger. The red color gives an even more aggressive look to Toxapex compared to the peaceful blue color; this means that your opponent might be intimidated by it and forced to switch out due to fear. Also, shiny Toxapex has another thing going for it: unpredictability.

You all know what a common Toxapex does, with the boring Regenerator defensive set. Shiny Toxapex, on the other hand, has wildly varied sets; you think your Defogger would be slower than my Toxapex? Too bad, it has 14 Speed IVs and now Toxic Spikes are staying up. Thought my Scald wouldn't KO you? Let me present you to the 57 Special Attack EVs that I gained while playing the story. Not only that, you expected a defensive set? Welp, mine has Merciless to once again combine with its blood color, so take this:

79+ SpA Poison Barb Toxapex Venoshock (130 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Clefable on a critical hit: 410-486 (104 - 123.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

I don't think I have to say anything else. You might be prepared for Toxapex, but are you prepared for shiny Blizzard Toxapex?

Last edited:
I move for Toxapex to be moved to S-. It has a severe 4mss that renders it unable to deal with all of these threats at once. Unless we remove the species clause for multiple Toxapexs to deal with all remaining threats, it should certainly be bumped down.
This is a valid concern, but thankfully the popular MareaniePex core allows Pex to bypass its 4MSS problem. Mareanie and Toxapex can handle most threats with slightly different movesets. If that isn't enough, then running Qwilfish / Tentacruel for additional support isn't a bad idea, though that's usually overkill.
the people wanna know, when are u gonna suspect toxapex
Pex's centralization is a defining part of the metagame. Removing it would remove the identity of SwSh OU. Therefore, it shouldn't be suspected, in my opinion.

On my opinion it's absolutely outrageous Toxapex is only in S Rank.
It has a ton of sets, the best obvious being LO Merciless Tank, It can also be a wall with Regenerator and the immune to Toxic makes it destroys stall which we all know hates faces Pex thanks to how it justs destroys Slowking and Clefable. You might ask ''but isn't Toxapex a staple of stall?'' Toxapex is so generous that it refuses to play stall. If someone try to add Toxapex on a stall team, Toxapex will not obey the trainer and refuse to fight. Lord Pex punish stall players that we all hate and also it's one of the premier mix walls, stopping trash setup sweepers like Garchomp ,Zygarde-Complete (which needs to drop to OU because it's utterly destroyed by Toxapex) and Rayquaza(which as Zygarde-Complete gets destroyed by Pex; needs to drop to OU), since this I nominate Toxapex to Lord Rank
What's Lord Rank you might ask?
Well we all know that Toxapex is on a superior level than ORAS Primal Groudon and GSC Snorlax, so we are making a rank beyond S+ Rank. Simple as that. (It is also superior to S++++++++++++++++++ Rank)
LORD PEX TERRIFYING SETS:
Toxapex @ Life Orb
Ability: Merciless
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Hydro Pump/Scald
- Blizzard
- Gunk Shot
- Baneful Bunker/Toxic/Recover/Pin Missile/Knock Off
Toxapex offensive capabilities here, this is the best set on my opinion, Blizzard and Hydro Pump hits hard while Gunk Shot destroys Lil shit called Clefable. The worst thing of this set is that most moves are innacurate. But this isn't a issue to Pex since we all know that it will always hit. You can use Scald for the 100% burn rate or Hydro Pump for extra power. Gunk Shot and Blizzard are mandatory. The last slot can be kind of whatever. You can use Baneful Banker to protect you and get some poison going on. Recover can be used to longevity and Toxic is just freaking goddamn Toxic. Other options are Pin Missile to deal with Psychic-types and Knock Off to deal with items, then why not Sludge Bomb? Bassically you don't want to be walled by Blissey. The idea of this set is to wallbreak and hit both sides of walls. That's why you use Gunk Shot instead.
Toxapex @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 SpD
Calm Nature
- Substitute
- Baneful Bunker
- Protect/Blizzard/Toxic/Knock Off
- Scald
Ahhh the classic SubPex created by Finchinator. As Finch shows of why most mons drop thanks to Pex. This set can deal with a lot of mons while being one of the best mix walls thanks to 100% burn rate from Scald. Blizzard can be used to shutdown Garchomp, Landorus-T and the ubers that need to drop : Landorus-I, Zygarde-Complete and Rayquaza that we all know that gets destroyed by Lord Pex. Toxic can be used if you like to be a lil annoying shithead, Knock Off and its massively utility to get rid of items, Sub double tect Pex is a interesting and unique tactic to be annoying as possible, however it may miss the utility of other options like Blizzard, Toxic and Knock Off, however Double Tect can be annoying and difficult to pp stall, when they think that your's Baneful Banker pp is over, you have Protect just to make them a lil salty, since we all know that 16 pp can be easily stalled out. SubPex can destroy teams with ease
Toxapex @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Block
- Spite
- Recover
- Scald
The classic annoying shithead super bullshit that nobody cares about; SpitePex is a absolutely menace being able to check Offensive LO Merciless Toxapex with quite ease, however sometimes it can feel as a waste of Toxapex on your team since its only role is to trap and stall the stall, mainly Defensive Pex that I will talk later, I feel that it's better using another Pex set, although it has nice utility of removing Pex to make pretty good wallbreakers that are unviable with Toxapex on the side like DD Rayquaza and Coil Zygarde-Complete. But I prefer the other sets tbh
Toxapex @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Blizzard
- Gunk Shot/Knock Off/Pin Missile
- Recover/Toxic
Defensive Toxapex here. This set is the best counter to every physical attacker thanks to 100% burn rate from Scald. It has Blizzard for coverage, and on the third slot you can use Gunk Shot if you want to deal with Clefable, Knock Off for utility, Pin Missile to destroy Slowking and Slowbro, the last slot can be used Recover for longevity or Toxic to cripple things because Toxic is just goddamn Toxic. Pretty simple set, you can use Toxic Spikes too if you want to have a hazard that can poison shit, although T-spikes because Pex is in nearly every team, and Pex will just absorb it with no effort, especially SpitePex will counter this.
Toxapex @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Toxic
- Scald
- Recover
- Haze/Baneful Banker/Magic Coat/Venom Drench
Mono-defensive Pex. Bassicaly the other set above however it has a lot of utility while having lack of coverage. It has Toxic to be annoying, Scald to stop physical attackers and Recover for longevity, Haze can stop setup sweepers while Baneful Banker can be used to abuse Black Sludge recovery and scout moves. Magic Coat is another option if you really want to use a no u on a hazard setter, if the opponent is poisoned then Pex can use Venom Drench to make the opponent slower and less bulky to get a advantage for your setup sweeper.
Toxapex @ Wacan Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stockpile
- Recover
- Haze/Spit Up
- Blizzard/Venoshock/Knock Off/Scald
Wacan Berry Toxapex with Stockpile to boost its defenses so Regieleki and Thundurus-T can't deal with Pex, although way niche it deserves a mention here, Recover is again for longevity and Haze is for stop NP Thundurus from setup, although you can use Spit Up since you're using Stockpile but generally Haze will be more useful. The last slot can be kind of whatever tbh, Knock Off for utility, Scald for burns, Venoshock for a lot of damage, Blizzard for coverage, a very niche set on my opinion
Toxapex @ Life Orb/Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Toxic
- Scald
- Venoshock
Imagine if you use SubPex and Offensive Pex at the same time? Yes that's the set. Not only it's bulky but powerful. Sub allows it to deal with mons and avoid status, Scald is used for burns and beat physical attackers, Toxic is used to increase Venoshock's power, Venoshock is a absolutely nuke on this set. Overall pretty solid
Nominations:
Mareanie - A-
Mareanie is way too predictable, it will be obviously run a defensive set, it's not as value of S Rank on my opinion, Lord Pex has a lot more of unpredictability than Mareanie, and Knock Off hurts it, and since SS OU is known for Knock Off Spam, Mareanie's viability decrease, however still a great mon
Salazzle - A
Salazzle's ability to toxic Lord Pex is huge. It allows for progress a lot more easier, however Salazzle really loses hard to Offensive sets and mostly Scald on defensive sets, so still good for allowing to toxic Lord Pex, however being a fire type makes it really loses to Lord Pex
Regieleki and Thundurus-T - A+
These guys are so good at dealing with Pex, Thundurus-T uses it as setup fodder, while Regieleki justs OHKO it, pretty solid mons, although Wacan Berry sets can may deal with it, overall both solid mons
Anyways here's the end of my post, remember this is a super serious post about Toxapex and a guide about how it does on the metagame and why it's metagame defining, also about some nominations I would make.
Have a great day! Also look at the date.

BT89

go on, take everything
is a Pre-Contributor
I used to doubt Toxapex, but now I have seen the light.

:ss/toxapex:

S -> SS

This Pokemon is a whloe other level of meta deafening. With its broken Scarf Merciless set, it is able to OHKO irleverant Pokemans such as Cleffa, and kill other Toxic Pexs as well. It laso has the coolest stall set, but is to broken so I not can explain now. I’ll just leave at this, Pxe is qiute broken and sould be lokoed ay in the ftuurr. I make other noms tooz

:whiscash: for A. Why is not on VR???/? It si able to OHKO tOxic pex, and such could be considered for onminh on VE R, imo tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)