Resource SS OU DLC2 Viability Ranking Thread [SEE: Page 105, Post 2618]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulluxx

[Regional Manager of Big Shifu]
is a Community Contributor
alright i don't even know what the hell is going on

guys, please don't run offensive sets on Toxapex, it has very mediocre offenses at 63 attack and 53 special attack. It cannot hit very hard at all.

Offensive Toxapex sets should not be ranked on this VR altogether

please and thank you,

War Incarnate
WAR, I am 100% sure you have not faced the wrath of Bandana, please go have a look at the M4A replays, just so you know, that you are wrong. Be quiet, Feel the truth. Bandana is the truth.

How Dare you to Doubt the capabilities of the Mighty Lord Pex?Now you will suffer his wrath our lord does not accept such disrespect
use choice band blissey or choice band corviknight if you want to slap choice band on a defensive pokemon

anyways with that being said guess I'll agree to disagree

alright i don't even know what the hell is going on

guys, please don't run offensive sets on Toxapex, it has very mediocre offenses at 63 attack and 53 special attack. It cannot hit very hard at all.

Offensive Toxapex sets should not be ranked on this VR altogether

please and thank you,

War Incarnate
Ok this is truly a Bruh moment here guys
How many times I need to say look at the date old man?

Paulluxx

[Regional Manager of Big Shifu]
is a Community Contributor
use choice band blissey or choice band corviknight if you want to slap choice band on a defensive pokemon

anyways with that being said guess I'll agree to disagree
Clearly what you don't understand is that Bandana's offensive movepool is vastly superior to any of the petty weak defensive pokemon, Bandana is an eldritch being that will rule before and after all. All hail Bandana. Always.

Spr 7s 747 s.png
to S+ tier, why just stop at a boring, regular Mareanie? when you can get a shiny one, this may just be another bad mon on the outside, but in reality, it is extremely broken, and why? because it looks like it got too close to the Sun, and enough UV radiation can give a mon cancer, which means that anything that gets hit physically by shiny Mareanie would die out of pure worry that it got cancer, and it never even had cancer in the first place, that's why shiny Mareanie should be S+ tier

shadowpea

everyone is lonely sometimes
is a Tiering Contributor
War Incarnate
YOU DARE DOUBT THE INCREDIBLE TOXAPEX YOU ARE HERBY NOW DAMMED! DAMMED I SAY! YOU ARE NOW UR YOU NEVER HAD A CHANCE AGAINST THE GOD ALL MIGHTY TOXAPEX! ALL HAIL TOXAPEX! ALL HAIL TOXAPEX! ALL HAIL TOXAPEX! ALL HAIL TOXAPEX YOUR RIGHTFUL RULER LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DOUBT IT LETS LOOK AT WHERE WAR INCARNATE IS NOW!
252+++ ATK Choice Band Toxapex AQUATIC ASSAULT vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def WAR INCARNITE: INFINITY (INFINITY AND BEYOND) -- guaranteed SMITING
No, he still lives. I blocked the Aquatic Assault with my own body, banning myself from Smogon but also reflecting it at Toxapex, destroying it in the process.

War Incarnate carry the anti-Toxapex flag for me.

Y’all sheeple are playing right into Finch’s hands. Zama-C “”joke”” suspect (Finch thinks it doesn’t deserve a real one obviously), combined with this gaslighting about Toxapex’s supposed dominance? Clearly finch is going to rig a Toxapex suspect at a later date. AFD is for fun but this is just insidious gaslighting to push an agenda.

Spr 7s 747 s.png
to S+ tier, why just stop at a boring, regular Mareanie? when you can get a shiny one, this may just be another bad mon on the outside, but in reality, it is extremely broken, and why? because it looks like it got too close to the Sun, and enough UV radiation can give a mon cancer, which means that anything that gets hit physically by shiny Mareanie would die out of pure worry that it got cancer, and it never even had cancer in the first place, that's why shiny Mareanie should be S+ tier
agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)