Tournament STABmons Multi-Tier Tournament (Won by ihhca)

Contacted

Also this and the last post to tag me didn't trigger an alert. Don't know what's going on with that.

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
requesting activity. grains of salt hasnt replied to my vm since this round started (monday i believe)

EV

Banned deucer.
~Round Four: Semifinals~
Due: 9/27

• The NU Round
  • Best of 3 optional if both players agree to it beforehand
  • Please post replays! You don't have to worry about scouting because you can't reuse your teams next round.

Kris vs Maid-
ihhca vs InfernapeTropius11

Make sure you build using the Smogon NU banlist for this round!! Some of the teams in my workshop thread may be out of date so it's your responsibility to make sure your team is legal!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mq

EV

Banned deucer.
~Round Five: Finals~
Due: :pimp:

• The PU Round
  • Best of 3 required
  • Please post replays! You don't have to worry about scouting because you can't reuse your teams next round.

Maid- vs ihhca
vs

Make sure you build using the Smogon PU banlist for this round!! Some of the teams in my workshop thread may be out of date so it's your responsibility to make sure your team is legal!!

Here we go, folks! It's the final showdown: a best of three match using the PU banlist between Virginia, one of STABmons' best and brightest, versus a relatively unknown player, Maid, who famously wrote "Man who about to get double wrecked in his first tour is also in" during signups.

Who will be the victor? Will it come down to an Ursaring sweep? Will memes prevail? Will someone stock their team with ghosts to counter team FakeSpeed? Will Betathunder ever git gud?

Equal luck to you both! Thank you all for playing!

Last edited:
Congratulations, Virginia =! Virgin! I didn't play my best in these matches (switching in gourgeist to a flareon when I had a flash fire flareon of my own) which really cost me. Either way, I'm glad to have gotten the opportunity to play against you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)