Ladder STABmons [OMotM November]

Lcass4919

The Xatu Warrior
i can respect a incarnate suspect. its a massive thorn to offense, while completely erradicating stall due to the combination of taunt, oblivion wing, and nasty plot making it incredibly hard to kill, as even offense struggles with it. thundy-therian is literally the only safe check. as all others mentioned are either crippled by twave(and potentially lose 30% of the time) or are picked of by the rarer-focus blast/physical sets.

Funbot28

Banned deucer.
Ya that thing that pushes Thundurus over the edge to me is how it can run an effective full physical and special set which creates a lot of mindgames most of the time. Also NP + Taunt sets are extremely hard to deal with on Balance teams, and I always feel it to be a necessity to run a FakeSpeed mon like Ursaring or Mega Lopunny to deal with how much of a threat it is (even then its decent bulk + Oblivion Wing makes it not so easily revenged killed). I think a Thundurus suspect (or ban) is warranted because of these reasons.

Also I was thinking on a possible idea of bringing Aegislash back in the metagame. It can no longer abuse Shift Gear sets and mixed sets are potentially slow for the current meta in my eyes. A re-suspect of that may be cool as well imo (won't go too in depth because Thundy will likely be suspected first).

SubToxic w/ Doom Desire was more common. In fact, Special sets in general were always more viable. While I personally would love Aegi back, Eevee General does not and I respect not wanting to push the OU banlist.

One thing that isn't included here that I have found to be the best answer to most Thundurus-I is Sp.Def Sylveon, as the only move that actually can OHKO with after a Nasty Plot is a LO Hurricane, if its timid, and Sylveon almost always is able to OHKO back after the Life Orb damage with an uninvested boomburst. Additionally, Thundurus by nature is meant to be something more of a wallbreaker rather than just a pure glass cannon (which is the reason whi it's good. If all the offensive threats were either slow wallbreakers, or fast glass cannons, Fat teams would have a much larger advantage over more offensive teams that they probably wouldn't be able to survive), and the best answers to it are AV electrics that are able to switch into it multiple times and check it, the best of which are also unlisted (Raikou really).

The idea of unbanning aegislash just because it lost its newfound toy in Shift Gear doesn't make any sense at all to me, especially if the Thundurus ban happens (which, judging from the current sentiments, it probably will). As mentioned, some of Aegi's best sets in standard were the special sets or mixed sets, and it will easily be able to break walls just as well as Thundurus-I does now, with the added benefit of further punishing the use of FakeSpeed, something that feels already very marginalized in the current meta.

EV

Banned deucer.
Check out the slick new threatlist I assembled for Post #2! It's the Top 20 used Pokemon from the current 1500 usage stats.

==Moves with 50% or more in usage are bolded, 10% or more in usage are listed==
==Abilities and Items with 10% or more in usage are listed with percentages==

Roost, U-turn, Precipice Blades, Defog, Knock Off, Earthquake, Stealth Rock, Dragon Ascent, Stone Edge, Brave Bird, Oblivion Wing, Spikes, Bonemerang
[Intimidate | Rocky Helmet 38%, Leftovers 26%, Choice Scarf 24%]

Boomburst, Extreme Speed, Fake Out, Rapid Spin, Psyshock, Judgement, HP Ground, HP Fire, Shadow Ball
[Pixilate 99% | Pixie Plate 38%, Leftovers 16%, Life Orb, 12%]

Oblivion Wing, Thunderbolt, Nasty Plot, Thunder Wave, Taunt, Bolt Strike, Grass Knot, Acrobatics, HP Ice, Dragon Ascent
[Prankster 70%, Defiant 30% | Life Orb 64%]

Secret Sword, Steam Eruption, Water Spout, Vacuum Wave, Icy Wind, HP Electric, Calm Mind
[Justified | Choice Specs 51%, Choice Scarf 20%, Leftovers 12%]

Extreme Speed, Fake Out, Swords Dance, High Jump Kick, Drain Punch, Rapid Spin, Ice Punch
[Scrappy | Lopunnite]

Earth Power, Blue Flare, Flash Cannon, Stealth Rock, Doom Desire, King's Shield, Eruption, Searing Shot, Roar, Lava Plume, Toxic
[Flash Fire | Air Balloon 30%, Leftovers 29%, Choice Scarf 24%, Safety Goggles 11%]

Leech Seed, Gyro Ball, Spore, Stealth Rock, Synthesis, King's Shield, Spiky Shield, Power Whip, Horn Leech, Spikes, Thunder Wave
[Iron Barbs 99% | Rocky Helmet 49%, Leftovers 46%]

Dragon Ascent, Roost, V-create, Swords Dance, Sacred Fire, U-turn, Flare Blitz, Defog
[Gale Wings 96% | Life Orb 40%, Choice Band 18%, Sharp Beak 11%]

Diamond Storm, Knock Off, Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Superpower, Stealth Rock, Head Smash, Parting Shot, Earthquake
[Sand Stream 98% | Choice Band 26%, Choice Scarf 20%, Smooth Rock 17%, Leftovers 16%]

Head Smash, Brave Bird, Earthquake, Stealth Rock, Taunt, Fire Fang, Double-Edge, Roost, Hone Claws
[Rock Head 99% | Focus Sash 44%, Life Orb 27%, Choice Band 22%]

BANNED

Precipice Blades, Stealth Rock, Dragon Tail, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Fire Blast, Earthquake, Outrage, Iron Head, Spikes
[Rough Skin 97% | Rocky Helmet 60%, Lum Berry 14%]

Will-O-Wisp, Parting Shot, Recover, Topsy-Turvy, Destiny Bond, Taunt, Foul Play, Knock Off, Memento
[Prankster 99% | Leftovers 74%, Focus Sash 12%]

Bullet Punch, Gear Grind, U-turn, Superpower, Pursuit, Pin Missile, Swords Dance
[Technician 99% | Choice Band 63%, Life Orb 12%]

Transform, Soft-Boiled, Seismic Toss, Rapid Spin, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Heal Bell, Aromatherapy, Stealth Rock, Wish, Baton Pass, Recover
[Natural Cure 92% | Eviolite 99%]

Extreme Speed, Belly Drum, Water Shuriken, Play Rough, Crabhammer, Aqua Jet, Knock Off, Recover
[Huge Power 88%, Sap Sipper 11% | Sitrus Berry 65%, Leftovers 12%]

Extreme Speed, Fake Out, Close Combat, Earthquake, Crunch, Play Rough, Facade, Swords Dance
[Guts 98% | Flame Orb 48%, Toxic Orb 44%]

BANNED

Solar Beam, Blue Flare, Oblivion Wing, Focus Blast, Aeroblast, V-create, Roost, Earthquake
[Drought | Charizardite Y]

Steam Eruption, Earth Power, Sludge Wave, Blue Flare, Eruption, Water Spout, Sludge Bomb, Superpower
[Water Absorb | Assault Vest 28%, Choice Scarf 26%, Choice Specs 15%, Leftovers 12%]

Five days until the STABmons Deluxe tournament. For fun, I'll be revealing a hint a day up until the tournament is revealed. Exciting!

Check this post every ~24 hours to see a new hint!

Hint #1: Six Pokemon to be dropped will have another possible form!
Hint #2: We speed now! And not with Extreme. ;)

Last edited:

EV

Banned deucer.
The threatlist is updated with June's stats.

Changes w/ selected notes:
Landorus-T - no move
Roost fell under 50%, Scarf is ahead of Leftovers

Sylveon - no move
Judgment is the most common coverage move now w/ a near tie between Earth and Flame Plate (under 10% each), LO dropped under 10%

Keldeo - +1
Scald dropped under 10%, LO is in favor over Lefties now

Heatran - +2
King's Shield, Stealth Rock, and Doom Desire are all very close to 50%, Leftovers jumped up

Thundurus - -2
Defiant dropped significantly

Mega Lopunny - -1
Rapid Spin fell under 10%

Ferrothorn - no move

Tyranitar - +1
Pursuit dropped under 50% while Scarf is up

Aerodactyl - +1
Hone Claws (hype) jumped way up, Choice Band and Pursuit are up too

Azumarill - +6
The most noticeable of all changes. Sap Sipper rose significantly, Recover is the most used move now but nothing is over 50%, which conveys a lot of variability. Also Baton Pass is up! (I claim credit.)

Garchomp - +1
Offensive sets w/ Lum and LO are up

Chansey - +3

Talonflame - -5
Biggest drop

Cloyster - new

Yanmega - new

Scizor - -2

Mega Charizard Y - +2

Sableye - -5
Biggest drop

Mega Pidgeot - new

Amoonguss - new

EV

Banned deucer.
So I said I would do this after OMPL. Technically it hasn't ended but there are no more STABmons matches left so why not.

I'm sorry I can't give you a proper suspect but when have we even had those on the STABmons ladder anyway? Plus, our time is limited so we'd better make the best of what we have left.

That said, Thundurus is now banned. It has no true viable counters thanks to its coverage options (Focus Blast, mainly) and multiple sets (Go Defiant!). It can single handily 6-0 stall teams with Taunt+NP+Oblivion Wing. Even though its popularity has been waning, it's unrivaled at anything it wants to do and requires too many contingencies to handle properly.

The Immortal when you get the chance please.

EV

Banned deucer.
Updated the threatlist on the second post.

Sylveon is now the most used Pokemon on the ladder! Pro-tip: the top 6 in usage (not including Thundurus) make a really solid team. Go figure.

So since the reversion to the original rules of STABmons, and to the OU Banlist, it is my understanding that we wanted to focus bans on individual moves rather than pokemon, in an attempt to keep the meta to look similar to how OU looks for simplicity of entering the tier. Because of this ideal, and the fact that the move Shift Gear is currently banned, why is Mega-Metagross currently still banned? All it really gains from the meta is Heavy Slam, which is just an extremely powerful version of its current primary STAB (which Scizor also has in Gear Grind, although that forces a loss in priority), King's Shield for "mindgaming" faster physical pokemon (which weren't doing too much to begin with, due to natural physical bulk), and Lunar Dance.
I'm fine with it Heavy Slam just being too powerful, but adding another really strong steel into the tier helps deal with Sylveon as well.

EV

Banned deucer.
Just on principle I don't think we should unban to try and balance the metagame--it can cause unforseen consequences and put us back where we started if the mon still proves to be too powerful. Rather, if this is about Sylveon let's talk about Sylveon. On that note I think we have great checks and counters, Mega Venusaur probably being the best of them when not facing a choiced Psyshock set (and it's much better with Thundurus gone), plus there's Heatran and Ferrothorn, both of which Sylveon can't handle unless it runs dual Judgment/HP. Then we have Scizor, Jirachi, Magnezone, Amoonguss, Klefki, and Excadrill filling in as viable/niche checks too.

If this is truly about just Mega Metagross, I think it's still too good even without access to Shift Gear. Heavy Slam is so powerful most the time that resists need to be x4 to get out relatively unscathed. Plus it has awesome coverage (without relying on an item). Plus a baller defensive typing that shields it from common STABmons revenge tactics. Plus it has dank bulk. Plus that clutch 110 Speed. Sylveon kinda shits on it anyway with Fire/Ground Judgment if it switches in, so how is it even fixing that "problem"?

Lcass4919

The Xatu Warrior
So since the reversion to the original rules of STABmons, and to the OU Banlist, it is my understanding that we wanted to focus bans on individual moves rather than pokemon, in an attempt to keep the meta to look similar to how OU looks for simplicity of entering the tier. Because of this ideal, and the fact that the move Shift Gear is currently banned, why is Mega-Metagross currently still banned? All it really gains from the meta is Heavy Slam, which is just an extremely powerful version of its current primary STAB (which Scizor also has in Gear Grind, although that forces a loss in priority), King's Shield for "mindgaming" faster physical pokemon (which weren't doing too much to begin with, due to natural physical bulk), and Lunar Dance.
I'm fine with it Heavy Slam just being too powerful, but adding another really strong steel into the tier helps deal with Sylveon as well.
252 Atk Tough Claws Mega Metagross Heavy Slam (120 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 276-325 (80.9 - 95.3%) -- 50% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
the problem with metagross, is that it basically heavily threatens offense on the get go. ohkoing anything under 100/100 base hp/defense without a resistance, and basically 2hkoing those that do resist. not to mention metagross ALLREADY threatened offense in OU to the point of suspect with access to such a decent defensive typing, mixed with its rediculous bulk and speed tier. heavy slam just pushes it too far over the edge now that it has a safe spam move that offense cries while it attempts to tank it.

While that argument does make sense, the tier currently has a pokemon that can do essentiallyou the same thing as Mega-Metagross is described as doing in Banded Aerodactyl (252+ Atk Choice Band Aerodactyl Head Smash vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 348-409 (102 - 119.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO), with a better offensive STAB in Rock and even outspeeding jolly Mega Metagross. We also currently have two other great offensive checks in Mega Scizor and Sylveon, who both hit harder than Mega Metagross, but substitute the great speed tier that Metagross has with great physical and special bulk respectively coupled with reliable recovery.

Also, the idea that the addition of Mega Metagross hurting offense as a playstyle more than it would help it confuses me. Right now, on the top 20 list, 1/4 of the pokemon listed are FakeSpeed users, which has always been the best way to answer offensive threats in the tier. On top of this, 3 of the top 5 form one of the strongest defensive cores in the tier, which in combination already heavily limit offense as a playstyle. Right now the meta is currently heavily stacked AGAINST dedicated offensive teams, and bringing back Mega Metagross gives the archetype a strong late game cleaner/ general wallbreaker that allows for an additional team slot to be freed up for a more niche pokemon that can actually break through the PREMIER walls in the tier (Ferrothorn, Heatran, Landorus-T, Chansey, Slowbro, Slowking), which current offense has so much difficulty in breaking.

I'm not trying to say that Metagross won't be one of, if not the best mega, since it almost surely would be. However, I still don't think that without Shift Gear, that it gains enough to be so much better than the current best pokemon that it's broken.

Last edited:
This was discussed a bit before, I think (it's on like page 7 or something). Mega Metagross still has too much bulk, speed, power, and coverage for my taste. Aero is faster and stronger, but Metagross has enormously more bulk, better coverage, isn't weak to rocks, doesn't miss, and isn't choice locked. Scizor looks similar at first, but it's half as fast, needs to commit more of its moveset to utility, and doesn't have many coverage opotions. It's only niches over metagross are bulky SD and defensive webs. Sylveon isn't very comparable to Metagross imo, since it has basically no bulk, coverage, or speed.

It might not get many new toys to play with, but STABmons is a much more centralized metagame than OU is and Metagross' best quality is that it can pick and choose what it wants to beat with its enormous movepool. Sure, it can't run all of its coverage moves at once, but you can just run Heavy Slam and then pick 3 of Zen Headbutt for Rotom and Venusaur, Ice Punch for Lando and Chomp, Hammer Arm for Heatran, Ferro, and Skarm, and Grass Knot for M-Slowbro, and let its five teammates deal with the few pokemon that it can't outspeed and 2hko. Other strong options are Thunder Punch, EQ, Bullet Punch, and Rock Slide.

The best defensive check to it that I can think of is Bulky M-Scizor. Although I'm sure LCass will come in here and let me know that Bronzong, Doublade, and Mega Steelix also wall it, but i mean...

It's insanely hard to revenge kill Metagross in this metagame, especially with Thundy's gone. Scarf Landorus, Scarf Volcanion, Scarf Heatran, and Talonflame are basically the only things that can outspeed and reliably OHKO it. Serp and Pidgeot can put it to sleep, but if Metagross wakes up early then they're dead. Gengar speed ties, ScarfChomp's PBlades is only a 50% to OHKO, Weavile can't kill it, ScarfTar can't kill it, Scarf Keldeo can't kill it, Band Aero can't kill it, and FakeSpeeders don't do anything to it. None of these pokemon can switch in, since they all get OHKO'd by heavy slam or some common coverage move.

It can also mirror its old SG set with Agility to clean up teams EZ, given that it's extremely resilient to priority, tanks almost every hit in the game, outspeeds everything at +2, and can hit for ~75% against every pokemon.

I agree that it's not completely off the charts broken like it was with SG. But the insane offensive roll compression that metagross provides makes it hard to justify not bringing it on any team that isn't some sort of stall. It can wallbreak with its huge coverage, out-tank almost everything and provide a great fakespeed resist, it can revenge kill with high speed, power and access to bullet punch, and clean pretty easily with just a few threats weakened. It lures its own checks with its coverage, and if you want to play a slower build, you need to bring 3+ checks to it if you don't want to get bopped by just being up against the wrong coverage set. In OU, it's a bit of a jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none pokemon, but with heavy slam it really masters almost all of these rolls.

I don't really think retesting metagross is the right move right now. I would rather take a closer look at things like sylveon and aerodactyl, which are really strong in the current metagame.

Last edited:

EV

Banned deucer.
I'm making a power ranking of the strongest attacks in STABmons so help me fill it in. :D

Please only post common/viable attack situations rather than trying to find "worst case scenarios". For example, I didn't include Modest Zard-Y because its Speed tier is much more important than say Adamant Zard X using V-create. Duplicates can be listed as well, such as Jolly Choice Band Aerodactyl, which I think is more common than Adamant. Maybe cap the list at the top 20? Mega Stoise may not even stay on the list surprisingly. I really thought it would be stronger. Also remember to re-type Mew so the attacks are always neutral!!!

(Very much a W.I.P.)

1. 252+ Atk Choice Band Reckless Rhyperior Head Smash vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 510-601 (149.5 - 176.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  2. 252 Atk Choice Band Darmanitan V-create vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 465-547 (136.3 - 160.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  3. 252+ SpA Choice Specs Pixilate Sylveon Boomburst vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mew: 435-513 (127.5 - 150.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  4. 252 SpA Mega Charizard Y Eruption (150 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mew in Sun: 427-504 (125.2 - 147.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  5. 252+ Atk Tough Claws Mega Charizard X V-create vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 420-495 (123.1 - 145.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  6. 252+ SpA Choice Specs Hoopa Psycho Boost vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mew: 418-493 (122.5 - 144.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  7. 252+ Atk Choice Band Technician Scizor Gear Grind (2 hits) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 404-476 (118.4 - 139.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  8. 252+ SpA Choice Specs Volcanion Eruption or Water Spout (150 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mew: 403-475 (118.1 - 139.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  9. 252+ Atk Pure Power Mega Medicham High Jump Kick vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Manaphy: 388-457 (113.7 - 134%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  10. 252 SpA Mega Charizard Y Blue Flare vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mew in Sun: 370-436 (108.5 - 127.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  11. 252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Water Spout (150 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mew: 364-430 (106.7 - 126%) -- guaranteed OHKO *TIED* 252 Atk Choice Band Terrakion Head Smash vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 364-430 (106.7 - 126%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  12. 252+ Atk Life Orb Technician Scizor Gear Grind (2 hits) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 350-416 (102.6 - 121.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  13. 252+ Atk Choice Band Landorus-T Precipice Blades or Dragon Ascent vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 349-412 (102.3 - 120.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO *TIED* 252+ SpA Choice Specs Volcanion Blue Flare vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mew: 349-412 (102.3 - 120.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  14. 252+ Atk Choice Band Aerodactyl Head Smash vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 348-409 (102 - 119.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  15. 252 SpA Choice Specs Meloetta Boomburst vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mew: 339-400 (99.4 - 117.3%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO *TIED* 252+ Atk Guts Heracross High Jump Kick vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Manaphy: 339-400 (99.4 - 117.3%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO
  16. 252 Atk Choice Band Technician Breloom Storm Throw vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew on a critical hit: 331-391 (97 - 114.6%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO
  17. 252+ SpA Sheer Force Mega Camerupt Blue Flare vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mew: 328-387 (96.1 - 113.4%) -- 75% chance to OHKO
  18. 252+ Atk Life Orb Sheer Force Nidoking Gunk Shot vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 308-363 (90.3 - 106.4%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO
  19. 252+ SpA Mega Blastoise Origin Pulse vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mew: 304-358 (89.1 - 104.9%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO
  20. 252 SpA Life Orb Latios Psycho Boost or Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mew: 298-351 (87.3 - 102.9%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO
  21. 252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Azumarill Crabhammer vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 297-351 (87 - 102.9%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO
  22. 252+ SpA Choice Specs Volcanion Steam Eruption vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mew: 297-349 (87 - 102.3%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO
  23. 252 Atk Adaptability Mega Beedrill Gunk Shot vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 292-344 (85.6 - 100.8%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO

Last edited:
Eevee General, you got the calc for Origin Pulse wrong. This is what I got for 165 BP Origin Pulse, or when it's boosted by Mega Launcher:

252+ SpA Mega Blastoise Origin Pulse vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mew: 304-358 (89.1 - 104.9%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO

Lcass4919

The Xatu Warrior
252+ Atk Mega Charizard Y V-create vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew in Sun: 414-487 (121.4 - 142.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO jus sayin, this is a viable set zard y runs (mixed physical)

Phys Char-y confirmed for 3rd strongest in tier?!
Edit: Ihhca for max power, try focus punch on Mega Medi

Last edited:
Here's some other unboosted potential OHKOs from mons that I've either ran myself or seen:

252+ Atk Choice Band Technician Scizor Gear Grind (2 hits) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 404-476 (118.4 - 139.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Pure Power Mega Medicham High Jump Kick vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Manaphy: 388-457 (113.7 - 134%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Guts Ursaring Facade (140 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 376-444 (110.2 - 130.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Landorus-T Precipice Blades vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 349-412 (102.3 - 120.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Meloetta Boomburst vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mew: 339-400 (99.4 - 117.3%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Technician Mega Scizor Gear Grind (2 hits) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 300-354 (87.9 - 103.8%) -- approx. 12.5% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Azumarill Crabhammer vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 297-351 (87 - 102.9%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO
252 Atk Adaptability Mega Beedrill Gunk Shot vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 292-344 (85.6 - 100.8%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO

Just for you ellipse:

252+ Atk Pure Power Mega Medicham Focus Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Manaphy: 448-528 (131.3 - 154.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Last edited:

bp scrub

rub a dub dub one scrub in a tub
252+ Atk Life Orb Technician Scizor Gear Grind (2 hits) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 350-416 (102.6 - 121.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Choice Band Landorus-T Dragon Ascent vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 319-376 (93.5 - 110.2%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Landorus-T Dragon Ascent vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 349-412 (102.3 - 120.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Choice Band Terrakion Head Smash vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 364-430 (106.7 - 126%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)