STAB STABmons Seasonal - Finals [Won by DugZa]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iapt

the unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley
is a Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Art by Senko

Welcome to the STABmons Seasonal!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • 2022 OM Circuit information.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the STABmons ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown and can be found on the strategy dex.
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Sw/Sh cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are required
Round 12
DugZa vs MinoGod54

Deadline is Sunday, August 14 @ 9:59 PM GMT-4

Last edited:

DugZa

Carpe Diem
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NUPL Champion
Won 2-0 vs. MinoGod54, ggs and grats on the great showing this tour.

Well, I honestly wasn't expecting to get far when I signed up coz before this tour STAB was probably the OM which I had least experience playing (after BH of course) but somehow was able to win so really glad about that. Pretty much every team I used this tour was from the post-OMPL thread so thank you to Fc, pannuracotta and Byleth for sharing their teams on there. Thanks to iapt for hosting, was a fun tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)