STABmons Tour - Round 1

STABmons Tournament

Rules
  • All standard STABmons' rules apply, if you're unfamiliar with these rules, familiarise yourself with them here.​
  • All battles must take place on either http://rom.psim.us/ since that is where STABmons is permanently playable and the easiest to access.​
  • Replays are required, although if you do not wish to post replays in the thread, you must PM me. No replays = coinflip / rematch​
  • This serious will follow as a best of 3 format with single elimination.​
Battle Clauses
  • OU tier clauses apply.
  • Gen Jumping, or transferring moves from one generation to the next due to type changes, is not allowed. Togekiss changed from Normal/Flying to Fairy/Flying in Generation 6, but its Normal moves do not carry forward.
  • A Pokémon must be able to learn its new moves outside of battle similar to learning a TM. This means Mega Pokémon and some forms don't transfer their types backward since they cannot learn TMs outside of battle. For example, Mega Gyarados does not transfer all Dark moves to regular Gyarados, and thus you cannot give Gyarados any Dark moves it doesn't already know.
-------------

blazenix vs. byronthewellwell
Leo vs. Simiatic
Holy Ghost vs. ihhca
KevinELF vs. Quantum Tesseract
SOMALIA vs. Marshall.Law
Will-I-am vs. dukevesper
Kris vs. Official Fissure
Mindnight vs. FLCL
Twix vs. Chloe.
Casparov vs. Fardin
Willdbeast vs. Avaricity
Highlord vs. TylerWithNumbers
OM room vs. ProfessorMasterChief
iLlama vs. chop
MiyoKa vs. darksylvion
Akashi vs. SiTuM'parleT'mort

-------------
Subs

Betathunder
WinnyTheFacker
ilesaural
ItsYaBoi1337
Mark_K
ace 434
I Shuckle

Point Distribution:

also taking subs so pls join if you want! i can pair other subs with subs to possible get a 48 man tour, and the current subs can be replaced if anyone drops out etc etc

Deadline for this round is the 11th of September 10PM GMT

good luck

Last edited:

EV

Banned deucer.
I run the STABmons format. Currently, the banlist on ROM is incorrect, showing Landorus-T as banned. I've alerted ROM's owner but thought you should know too, Stan Soojung .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)