Tournament STABmons Ubers Tournament - Won by Multiammiratore

Sorry to double post, but I'm pretty sure that Primal Groudon can't learn Sacred Fire in stab ubers. It only gets access to ground moves since the type change is in battle. Works kinda like megas.
Im aware but he wasn't and it didnt really effect the match any? and grats to those whove won so far :x

pazza

Banned deucer.
replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7customgame-692760487 gg won

also ban shaymin its so unfair and can just sleep and flinch the opponent to death

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
With my rudimentary math knowledge it looks like the chance to miss 5 of any 6 psycho boosts is ridiculously low: 0.0009%. That's about 27 times smaller than the chance to encounter a shiny Pokémon.

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
Activity, opponent refused to give me any time bar 3:30am until a few seconds ago and deadline is today.

Betathunder

alphalightning
Pretty sure it's banned, as seen by the statement: all other stabmons rules apply. (unless this doesn't apply to Pokémon, which should be specified).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)