RBY Stadium OU Global Championship 2021: Round 1 Stage 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Last edited:

Steorra

nya smells
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Discord Leader
I will allow the win to you as you gave replays for g2 and g3 and judging by the commentary on the last replay, a g3 did occur, do note I may not be as lenient in the future, and that to please ensure replays are saved for every game.

I have lost 2-0 vs Torchi btw (he didn't said it)

don't have the replay
I'll wait on Torchic to post their winnings in the event they have the replays, but if they don't have a single replay you will most likely have to replay the series as it is required of you to post replays, but I will be lenient depending on what they have.

With these in mind, I remind everyone that Replays are required and replays not being included being may result in a replay in the series.

Regarding EarthTraveler413 , they have not been online or responsive to either opponent past few days and have missed the scheduled time for both opponents multiple times. In light of this, Hervalt will be subbed in for them.

New pairings:
Set 1
Nova_Apollo vs Hervalt

Set 2
SoulWind vs Hervalt

If you need an extension, please state so in advance and get in contact as soon as possible.

I played vs Dead_Cereal on Feb 15th
I played him first on this day and won game 1 even though I was thrown off by Counter working against Earthquake, which OHKO'd my RHydon.
In game 2 I thought it was unfair that my Snorlax didn't get countered so I offerered my opponent to reschedule and we played today.

Today on Saturday we managed to play again and Counter was fixed (Thanks to PvK for asking Aurodian).
We played and I won in 3 game, this time using counter.
Unfortunately I don't have the third replay.

PROOF OF FIRST SET
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen1stadiumou-1282991144-r5q4d3tkrasbt8c8wyzhkkkqxmws02npw
https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen1stadiumou-1283002285-5jpysi4ehycak55udcf45nfjcssfpgkpw

ACTUAL SET WITH COUNTER WORKING
https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen1stadiumou-1286374031-hfm7zy0b93hokq2b4fc1vtx9pbivk1ipw
https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen1stadiumou-1286382176-quzh4fcc5pl49w6btr8tmxqxojk96lspw

Steorra

nya smells
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Discord Leader
Deadline has approached.

Mindnight vs Pkcoach - Mindnight attempted to contact Pkcoach on their wall but Pkcoach showed no response, hence Mindnight will get the activity win.

Xandes vs Vivarby - Xandes gave the win on their wall, hence Vivarby will move on.

Louna vs GelatinOSO - no visible contact was shown by either player nor was I shown any, as a result this pairing will be coinflipped.
1613959571877.png

StepC vs Nalorium - A time was scheduled on Nalorium's wall, but nothing became of it. Overall both players have shown lack of activity to get the match done. Hence this will be coinflipped.
1613961877496.png

nightcore vs pacattacc - No visible contact was shown by either player nor was I shown any, as a result this pairing will be coinflipped.
1613962078973.png

Quaze vs Louna - No visible contact was shown by either player nor was I shown any, as a result this pairing will be coinflipped.
1613962595139.png

SaDiSTiCNarwhal vs Nowh - SaDiSTiCNarwhal gave win on their wall after some scheduling from both sides, as a result Nowh gets the win.

Dead Cereal vs StepC - Dead Cereal contacted StepC on their wall and StepC responded with potential availability, and Dead Cereal replied with OK, from there neither opponent made any effort in scheduling the game. As a result, this pairing will be coinflipped.
1613964846121.png

Xandes vs Vivarby - Xandes gave the win to Vivarby, which will be interpreted to go to both sets. Vivarby gets the win.

Stick around for stage 2!

Last edited:

Steorra

nya smells
Discord Leader
If you are 2-0, you automatically move on to the next round.

If you are 1-1, then you will be playing in stage 2.

If you are 0-2, then you are eliminated from the tournament.

Round 1 Stage 2 pairings(Proof of pairings):
PixelMax ‹2-0› Hervalt
Yami ‹0-*W1› chuva de perereca
Oiseau Bleu
‹*W-0› Nowh
Dinosaur_Ryusaki ‹2-1› Mister Tim
kjdaas ‹2-0› cherryb0ng
nightcore «*F-0» GelatinOSO
Louna «0-*A» Dead_Cereal
LpZ vs zugubu royale

Reminder that:
All tournament rules in the OP of Round 1 apply here as well.
Replays are required.

Deadline will be Sunday, 28th of February at 11:59 GMT-4.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me on Smogon or discord at Aurodian#8863

Last edited:

Breezy

formerly Quaze
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I was contacted on discord but after many attempts to find some time in my busy schedule I decided to give my opponent the win since it was already so late for a substitute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)