RBY Stadium OU World Championship: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Troller replayed g1 with Melle, without counter because of the seemingly likely bug of g1. The original 'g2' does not count because Troller has claimed he was lead to believe it was a test. This decision stands in the absence of a rebuttal.

Wait wait wait wait wait. Why should we make a complete second match when we just wanna check if counter is banned? Im asked if we can play the 2nd game while we are waiting for you to answer to our pm. I have no idea where the "it was a test"-part comes from. It makes no sense to do a complete match just to check the counter mechanics

Lutra

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Wait wait wait wait wait. Why should we make a complete second match when we just wanna check if counter is banned? Im asked if we can play the 2nd game while we are waiting for you to answer to our pm. I have no idea where the "it was a test"-part comes from. It makes no sense to do a complete match just to check the counter mechanics
Okay, thinking about it more, I guess a coin flip whether it stands would be a better solution, since not like troller provided logs, so he could have confabulated to argue against it being valid. I asked Mr.378 since it's in my interest to let it stand and hurry things up.

[8:23:20 AM] Lutra: hi, can you flip a coin for me? https://www.random.org/coins/?num=1&cur=60-gbp.1pound
[8:23:25 AM] Lutra: just need to know a result
[8:24:15 AM] Mr.378: Heads
[8:24:20 AM] Lutra: thanks

So looking at the matches, Troller is written first, so he's heads, so it rules in favour of him.

Lutra

I'll finally be moving to round 2 in the middle of this week, now that we have a decent number of matches completed.

Lutra

Group A

1st Lutra (highest score, can't be caught up on activity wins)
2nd Mister Tim (second highest score, no others can catch up with activity wins)

Group B

1st Alexander. (highest score, no others can catch up on activity wins)
2nd BelmontGabriel (random pick between him and Kaisser, thekeytoyourheart, all with 1 win each and no clear activity wins)

Group C

1st Peasounay (guaranteed 1st)
2nd King UU (second highest score, can't be caught up on activity wins)

Group D

1st Not Troller (1st in group of 4)
2nd Hyper-red (2nd in group of 4)

Round 2 will be up shortly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)