Ability: Clear Body
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 8 SpD / 248 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake

The main man super good sweeper and speedy attacker definitly a good switch in agaist some but gets screwed by hp fire

Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Scald
- Calm Mind

1 of the 2 pokes i want to build around i love the calm mind sleep talk suicune but the roarcune is also verygood
Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 12 Def / 252 Spe
Impish Nature
- Substitute
- Toxic
- Protect
- Stealth Rock
This is the second bay of the team. I always loved this pokemon and i love the toxic stall version with beefy for no reason and fast.

Raikou @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Shadow Ball
I needed a fast and a good switch against some problems for the team

Azumarill @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
this is very filler but i needed a check for some of the other problems for the team such as ghost but i never really solved that one but the speed and the play rough for a beefy attacker i thought was pretty good for the team

godzillazzzz (Kyurem-Black) @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Roost
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Fire]

omg i stole this from another forum poster and loved it. It is one of my favorite leads and will definitly snipe some wins if you blindly lead this in and it even sometimes leads to a 6- 0 or a way to quick conceed before it should be

Hi there!

Please add more details to your team [descriptions of your moveset] or it will be deleted by moderator!
Onto the rate itself:

Instead of Ice Punch on Metagross, try Bullet Punch. The priority is needed to have priority against big threats like Weavile! Your team is very weak to birdspam, so try this set on Gliscor:

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
It has enough defense to tank Talonflame Brave Birds and can retaliate with Stone Edge. Taunt is mainly for Defog users / hazard setters like Skarmory.

While the Crocune set is very nice, I would advise Rotom-W over it. Your team really has no sense of support; be it speed control or just statuses in general. It is obvious that the team is Hyper Offense, and Rotom-W has the momentum (via Volt Switch) and statuses to properly support this team. Set:

Washing Machine (Rotom-Wash) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp

Great team dude, and welcome to Smogon! Good luck in your future battles! n_n

EDIT: This is no way a stall team, as it fits more as a Hyper Offense squad. Your only two "stall" members were Gliscor and Suicune.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)