SM OU Stall team - (rate begginer) OU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup guys, I've only been playing showdown for 2 days, played Pokémon/watched since I was a kid. could anyone here rate this team iv'e been playing not to bad as of late with it and changed charizard up to snorlax, just for annoying more stall purpose, any advice tips would be muchly appreciated

heres my layout & a replay on how I play, any tips advice would be appreciated guys as I'm fresh and new to PVP.

Snorlax @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Serious Nature
- Sleep Talk
- Curse
- Rest
- Body Slam

Gliscor (M) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 244 HP / 80 Atk / 184 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Substitute
- Roost
- Toxic

Toxapex (M) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Haze
- Recover
- Toxic Spikes

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Def / 12 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic
- Heal Bell
- Soft-Boiled

Tangrowth (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 28 Def / 228 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Earthquake

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Brave Bird
- Whirlwind

Replay - https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-678540083

Inb4 lock.
Look, read the rules and follow them. Rmts are very useful for newer players (I know 'cause I am one) but I'd recommend playing showdown/smogon a bit more before you make one. As for the team, you pretty much just made weird stall which is everywhere for whatever reason. I'm sure it will get you wins and will help you ladder but stick to using proven teams until you feel you have an understanding of the metagame.

Sun

Who cares if one more light goes out? Well I do...
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT because it lacks details and it's not up to the standard required by the forum rules. You need to provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at RMTs in Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)