SM OU StallieStally

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite (Always the lead; Protect for safe evolution, or WoW against phys, then recover, unless there's a flash fire Pkm)
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 188 Def / 68 SpD
Careful Nature
- Protect
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Knock Off

Usually the counter against entry hazards, non damaging status condition moves and taunts, physical attackers, Chansey & any Pokemon that really needs it's item removed.

Quagsire @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Toxic
- Earthquake

Standard; deals with physical attackers and toxics some SpA. Unaware to deal with Pokemon that start raising statuses.

Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 236 HP / 252 Def / 20 Spe
Impish Nature
- Iron Head
- Whirlwind
- Defog
- Roost

Punishes U-turners with Rocky Helmet; physicall wall overall. Whirlwind to take care of Pokemon that start to raise their statuses or when they have entry hazards themselves and I can take advantage of that, say there's a Charizard Y and I manage a Whirlwind to it with Srocks on. Defog in case I didn't manage a good prediction with MSableye. Iron head as fairy killer.

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SpD / 4 HP
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic
- Soft-Boiled
- Heal Bell

Kinda standard Chansey. I like to run as it as Natural cure, because of some sleep/toxic inducing Pokémon threats I've found so I don't need to waste unnecessary Heal bells.

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Moonblast
- Heal Bell
- Protect

Another Unaware Pokémon to pair with Quagsire; sometimes the user will have grass moves and Quagsire can't obviously resist that. I also use Heal bell on it, because I've encountered a few people that would toxic me, once they find out I'm Unaware. Happens often when they are already increasing their statuses and don't wanna switch to not lose their momentum.

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 192 Def / 68 SpD
Calm Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Good Pokémon to cover Clefable and Quagsire weaknesses. Clear Smog to break down status increases, HP Fire to deal with common Pokémon like Ferrothorn and Scizors. Spore is great to then switch and refill HP's amongst my team.

-----

Cresselia @ Leftovers (This is in Amooongus place sometimes)
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 72 Def / 4 SpA / 180 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonlight
- Moonblast
- Toxic
- Psychic

Good to cover Tentacruel. Also it is a pretty solid Tank and can suprise a few Dark Pokémon such as MSableye and Greninja.

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge (This in Quagsire place sometimes, especially when Cresselia is in)
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Toxic
- Haze

Clears hazards along with Skarmory, Haze to break Pokémon boosting their stats.

I've been around 1.5k elo with this, I know it's odd with double heal bell set. Any major weakness I may encounter? Or anything you'd change? I'm all hears.

Last edited:

Zokuru

The Stall Lord
is a Tiering Contributor
Hi man !

That's basically the team I made to achieve my 49/1 ratio on the SM OU ladder (export here)

That's a bit short but there's not many things to say, you can see that my Skarm is SpD instead of classic Def, that I run Counter Chansey for overall utility and that SpD Sableye is superior.

Improve your plays and you'll do fine on the ladder man ! :)

Hi man !

That's basically the team I made to achieve my 49/1 ratio on the SM OU ladder (export here)

That's a bit short but there's not many things to say, you can see that my Skarm is SpD instead of classic Def, that I run Counter Chansey for overall utility and that SpD Sableye is superior.

Improve your plays and you'll do fine on the ladder man ! :)
Cheers. Yeah, I guess I just got to play more and take it a little more seriously, maybe I get out of 1.5k.

I would give your quagsire a Relaxed Nature so it doesn't take away from its damage output when using scald. Quagsire isn't designed to sweep so it can afford to lose speed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)