[Standard] Alliance Mafia - won by Protectors, Deceivers, Important, and Fatecrashers

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

another impostor dictator celestia has ordered me to lynch yeti
curse these foul scoundrels

i suggest none of you do the same or the true princess may swiftly remove your heart and spleen

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
zorbees doesn't put up much resistance as you all surround him threateningly. That is, until he starts flying around and reveals himself to be a giant mecha, but you all know that giant mecha are nothing in the face of the powers of friendship and teamwork, right? It doesn't even take 23 minutes to make short work of zorbees.

Dear zorbees,
You are a Giant Death Robot.

As Civilization V's resident robot, you are the most powerful unit in the game. When it comes to a choice between a nuke and you, the choice is between a burst of mega-awesome power or a great big threat that wipes out entire armies without damaging the landscape.

So great is your power that once you gain sufficient power, you may send a PM at night titled “Night X - Destroy USER”. You will almost destroy your target, meaning they spend the night healing, not performing night actions. If your faction’s killer were to die, you would instead slay your target, but at the cost of spending the following night recharging.

You are allied with the Slayers. You win if and only if the Protectors, the Manipulators, and the Deceivers all fall and the Slayers survive.
It is now Night 3, which ends in 48 hours from now or when all actions are in.

When you wake up, you see a mess on the ground. You see nearby a vat of some strange chemicals that you decide not to touch. The vat is spilling into the ground, with its owner's very beat-up body next to it.
Dear flamestrike,
You are Judge Doom.

Despite living in Toontown, you are deviod of mirth, probably because you were injured while filming and woke up believing yourself to be a real villain, not a fake. You've gained notoriety as a hanging judge, willing to put toons in the dreaded Dip without hesitation.

At night, you may send a PM titled "Night X - sentence USER to death". With your vat of Dip handy, the result of this should be obvious. You may not use this ability two nights in a row because you will be too busy starting another trial after sentencing someone to death.

You are allied with the Slayers. You win if and only if the Protectors, the Manipulators, and the Deceivers all fall and the Slayers survive.
Pleased with this death, you continue onward into Day 4.

EDIT: And Captain Bagman has returned, but Nachos is missing.

IT IS NOW DAY 4. DEADLINE IS IN 48 HOURS OR UNTIL BOTH MAJORITY AND ALL ACTIONS ARE IN.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i would just like to say that i reall
really
REALLY

hate this persuader
enjoy your life as charlie sheen's next cum dumpster you gd pos

lynch yeti

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)