[Standard] Console Wars Mafia--Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Mekkah

Console Wars Mafia

I have seen many mafias theme as individual video games, but I haven't seen any themed as multiple. This is a face off between expansions of many known video games, fighting to the death. 25 enter. How many will exit? That's for you to decide.

Based on E3 2010
2 villages
1 mansion
0 Chance of survival

Rules:

1. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game, unless you are mafia and on the same team, in which case you may talk with members of your team only, and only for strategy purposes. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player.

2. Every user has a role PM. Role PMs may not be shown to other users on Night 0 unless you are mafia, but starting from Day 1 onwards they may be freely distributed. Screenshotting of all forms is banned. If anyone finds a person encouraging others to take screenshots or taking screenshots and showing other people, please be sure to report it.

3. You can paste things told to you by the host. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM Jigglypuffers42 and Mekkah for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way.

4. Each day will have a deadline of 48 hours. You may vote to lynch users during the day by posting "lynch USER" in bold, or "No lynch" if you don't want to lynch anyone (lynch votes will not count if they're not in the correct format!), and if you change your vote, you MUST edit the bolded text out of the old post if you post with a new vote. Once there is a majority as determined by the host, it will be announced by Jigglypuffers42 or Mekkah. There will be a grace period of 2 hours, and if the majority is still in place after said grace period, the day will end. Please don't ask about when a majority is reached - once it's time for the day to end, it'll end (provided a host is there to update). The game will start on Night 0, but there will be no deaths on Night 0.

5. Each night will have a deadline of 48 hours. This gives you 48 hours to send your night action. Please state what you are doing in the PM title, it makes it MUCH easier to handle. Remember that PMs are to be sent to Jigglypuffers42 and Mekkah.

6. If you're not going to do anything at night, send a PM titled "Night X - idling". This makes keeping track of things easier and informs me that you're still playing the game.

7. Priorities have been decided beforehand and will not be revealed. Don’t ask.

8. Only sign up if you know you're going to be at least fairly active. If I notice that you seem to be idle, I reserve the right to have you forcefully subbed out if necessary. I'll most likely nudge first, though.

9. Be careful whom you trust. I'm not going to give a real reason as to why, but everyone would do well to be more cautious than normal.

10. There are no items

11. If a role PM and the rules clash in something, the role PM takes precedence.

12. Please talk to me during the game, I get very lonely it will make for a better postgame! Please give reasons for your actions, this will also help.

13. Inspection results are not 100% infallible. Remember that if you get into the game.

14. If you wish to clarify anything related to the game, you may PM Jigglypuffers42 and Mekkah

16. If you are willing to be a sub for the game in case you do not get selected, you may mention that in your signup post.

17. The IRC Channel with be #Console
More Rules about the Mansion:

1. There are 4 Rooms: the Garden, the Main Dining Hall, the Roof, and the Basement. When you PM me your night action, you may also include in the body of the text “Move to <room>”. Choose which room you would like to move to.

2. When you are in the Garden you may only move to the Main Dining Hall. When you are on the Roof, you may only move to the Main Dining Hall. When you are in the Basement you may only move to the Main Dining Hall. When you are in the Main Dining Hall you may move to any room.

3. Other than posts on this Thread, you may NOT talk to anyone that’s on a different floor than you. UNLESS YOU’RE ON THE SAME FLOOR AS THEM, YOU MAY NOT PM, IRC, OR CONTACT ANOTHER USER.

4. You may only target someone on the same floor as you with your night action.

5. That is all.
May the odds be even in your favor!

p1:
Nachos
Eo Ut Mortus
undisputed
Toothache
Kharozz
Team Aether
Slim Guldo
Zorbees
HD
Fin Ragetti
Manav (??? You said p2 or p3 based on spot availability, but I don't see you on any other games going on... so... yeah...)

p2:
Reserves: (Italics=confirmed)
Alchemator
Aura Guardian
Quagsires

Insomniac

Upside
theangryscientist
Nanoswine
StevenSnype
capefeather
Afroninja22
Sledge
Dogfish44
polelover44
YoshiX
rare555
Fatecrashers
Wickdaggler
Mewtwo (You said p3 but you're only in 1 other game)
Destiny Warrior
Terrador14
King Emerald
Assasinfred
VonFiedler

p3:
zorbees
Badalcristiano
~NJ
BLUEBERRYBITCH
GameFreak201

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)