[Standard] Mafia Rising - Game over, the Second Mafia wins - Postgame

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Dear the_sea_prince,

I apologize for not letting you lead. In my defense, I doubt anybody else would let you lead given how you did in Muppets, outing your own partner Lightwolf to enemies. Anyway, I really hope we could still be friends. :)

With sincere regard,

Steven Snype

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Also, I would like to announce that I have been recruited to the side of the village, but I have this odd restriction that I cannot reveal my teammates at all. Please contact me if you would like to be recruited too.

Scattered in different rooms of the theater, you find two notes. They read:
Dear Destiny Warrior,
You are the Chameleon.

You are the Spider-Man villain capable of assuming any disguise. You used to work as a Soviet spy, and more recently have tried impersonate President Obama.

You do not appear on the player list during Night 0. You must send a PM during Night 0 to select an alias of up to 20 alphanumeric characters plus spaces. You will then assume a position on the player list with that alias from the beginning of Day 1. Each cycle, you may PM the hosts your vote and/or a message, which will be posted in the update under your alias. You may post under your Smogon name, but if you do this to cast an extra vote, only your most recently made vote will count.

You are allied with the Village.
and
Dear LifeAdmiral,
You are the bicycle.

Everyone’s had a ride.

Each cycle, you may PM the hosts “Cycle X - Give USER a ride.” Your target will ride you around all cycle instead of using his or her action. You may not give the same user a ride twice in a row.

You are allied with the Village.
You also find four dead bodies. One was Acklow, who apparently died from a seizure. The other was Tsuk, whose blown-up body lies at the bottom of a crater. Walrein was burnt to a crisp. Also, the sea prince seems to have been godkilled - the Subtle Knife is sticking out of his chest, the hilt in his own hand. However, HSA had apparently come back to life.

After arguing over whom to lynch, a group of you advance toward Da Letter El. Others would prefer to lynch Cereza, and a couple of you vote for ginganinja. You are about to put the rope around Da Letter El's neck when someone calls out,
"Objection!"
Since the earlier lynch was so objectionable, you decide to lynch Cereza instead.

Results are going out.

HSA

INTellectual gamer
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
He's backkkk. Me being alive with all village resurrectors dead can only mean that I am Jesus (and by definition, clean) so all claim to me!

/end snype rant and Switch in Celebi on Quagsires

I was persuaded last vote to lynch for Cereza, but I wasn't sure if I was allowed to say that. Man, we're in trouble. We're really dead at this point. In any case, somebody please come up with a lynch target so I don't die by default.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)