[Standard] Redwall Mafia - Redwallers and Altair win!

Update

As you wake up you hear a voice inside your head. You listen to the voice impatiently as your teeth chatter, nervous of the bodies you will see in Cavern Hole.

One cantaloupe is ripe and lush,
Another's green, another's mush.
I'd buy a lot more cantaloupe
If I possessed a fluoroscope.

As you scurry down the steps, you wonder what cantaloupe has to do with anything. But it slips your mind as you find ABT620's lifeless corpse, a knife jutting from his back.

Dear ABT620,
You are Sister Sage.

You are Redwall Abbey’s infirmary nurse. You have devoted your life to learning about herbs and ointments, and pledge to heal all of the wounded Redwallers that take part in the war.

Every night, you can PM Spiffy and Coronis with "Night X - House USER in infirmary". That night, you will keep USER in your infirmary, under your care. This will protect them from everything except kills, as it’s very simple to break into the infirmary if killing is the priority.

However, there are many who need your care and medicine, so you can’t house the same USER two nights in a row.

You are allied with The Redwallers. You win if The Redwallers eliminate all unfriendly threats.
As you here cries of fright escaping from the dibbuns, UncleSam (who has now returned) points to the body of BunnyMaster, who was dead, but not a scratch on him.

Dear Bunnymaster,
You are Basil Stag Hare

You are Redwall’s adored hare that has a knack for battling as well. You always have something to say that lightens the mood during a time of sadness, and you will use that skill to help The Redwallers in the upcoming war.

Every night, you can PM Spiffy and Coronis with "Night X - Not Jolly USER! Target USER2, wot!" If someone targets USER, they will listen to your well spoken words and target USER2 instead. You can not target the same person two nights in a row that is USER, however, as they will become annoyed by your constant blabbering.

You also have a posting restriction. Since you have an interesting accent and choice of words, you must use the word “jolly” at least once in every post you make. If you don’t, you will be godkilled.

<SNIIIIIIIIIIIIP>

You are allied with The Redwallers. You win if The Redwallers eliminate all unfriendly threats.
You all mourn the death of these lovable Redwallers, and brush by Coronis' dead body, arrow protruding in his thigh, as if it were nothing as you bury your long lost friends.

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end when majority is reached or 48 hours is up.

Note: There may be some inconsistencies with your result PMs.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
OK MOTHERFUCKERS IM BAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Seriously, kidnapper, I am very upset with you.

First of all, no one talk to askaninjask until i have a chance to talk to him...I have reason to be suspicious of him.

First, here is MY role pm:
Spiffy said:
Dear UncleSam,
You are Coggs Stickle.

You, along with your twin brother, Ferdy, are part of a mischievous duo of young hedgehogs. You snuck out of your bedroom, against orders, to help your fellow Redwallers in the war.

Every night, you can PM Spiffy and Coronis with "Night X - Can you tell me how many night actions are in?" When one of the hosts receives your message, they will PM you as soon as possible with the amount of night actions are in at that moment.

You also know the identity of your twin brother Ferdy. Ferdy is BLAHBLAH. If one of you dies, the other will receive special powers.

Now then, I want a PM from EVERYONE IN THE GAME, BAR NONE, with:

-Whether or not you claimed to Askaninjask
-Your Role PM
-Your n0 target and result
-Your n1 target and result
-An explanation of said targets and why you did or did not claim to askaninjask.

I also want a special explanation from anyone who didn't claim to me before.

Now then, I have multiple confirmed mafia at this point, but I will wait to start a lynch until I have the above information from everyone.

Also, askaninjask, please explain to me why you collected claims.

Now, get your damn PMs in! I will start the lynch either after 24 hours, or after I have everyone's information, whichever I receive faster.

Last edited:

UncleSam

Leading this village
OK guys I am serious, I am not starting the lynch until you send me that info. I got role descriptions from every goddamn one of you at this point (except for one...), so why not just send me a pm with your exact role pm? I am seriously disappointed that I only have ten thus far. Get them in so we can lynch the mafia!

Could you take a... chill pill or something? O_O Remember that even when you are asking that info, Americans have probably not seen that post of yours. So just... be a good boy and chill out, ok? We got that you are pissed O_o

UncleSam

Leading this village
OK...Changed vote. He claimed Safeguard and Role Name Redtooth, which is obviously not a Redwaller role name, and the other safeguard claim has been proven. However, I feel like we can do better than this lynch, and so I want people to stop once 7 people have voted. Anyone who goes over this will be accused of trying to push it over majority prematurely. bish, I really want to talk to you on IRC, same goes for anyone who has not yet forwarded their role pm to me. This lynch is subject to change by the way, so plan to be on near deadline tomorrow night.

UncleSam

Leading this village
OK, that's fine for now. Hold off voting any further until I give the go-ahead, which will not be for some time (until I get to talk to bish and his mafia partners basically).

UncleSam

Leading this village
Ok guys, the lynch is changing. HD claimed post restrictor, but when an ability inspector inspected him, he came up as having no ability. Now, I have decided that although bish is most assuredly mafia, he is only a Safeguard, and getting a better player in HD and probably a better mafia role is a higher priority, as is cleaning the inspector. Worst case is we lose a useless role (post restrictor) and gain a guaranteed mafian. On top of this, HD argued and argued until I let him target Kharozz n0, who is one of the most suspicious persons in the game right now and is probably a mafia partner with HD. Add to this that HD says he idled last night, and you get that his role is fake. Plus, if he is mafia, it proves that Kharozz is as well.

Yes, it is hard to turn the lynch from a guaranteed mafia to a almost-guaranteed mafia, but I think the other circumstances surrounding this lynch justify it.

Lynch HD (and I apologize profusely if this inspector is mafia, but I really have to know if I can trust his inspects or not)

Ok guys, the lynch is changing. HD claimed post restrictor, but when an ability inspector inspected him, he came up as having no ability. Now, I have decided that although bish is most assuredly mafia, he is only a Safeguard, and getting a better player in HD and probably a better mafia role is a higher priority, as is cleaning the inspector. Worst case is we lose a useless role (post restrictor) and gain a guaranteed mafian. On top of this, HD argued and argued until I let him target Kharozz n0, who is one of the most suspicious persons in the game right now and is probably a mafia partner with HD. Add to this that HD says he idled last night, and you get that his role is fake. Plus, if he is mafia, it proves that Kharozz is as well.

Yes, it is hard to turn the lynch from a guaranteed mafia to a almost-guaranteed mafia, but I think the other circumstances surrounding this lynch justify it.

Lynch HD (and I apologize profusely if this inspector is mafia, but I really have to know if I can trust his inspects or not)
While I can't say anything about the ability inspector being mafia or not, I will argue the rest of your post.

Wouldn't a better player (such as myself) be helpful in deciding important desicions? I have more experience than most of the people in the game, so I could easily guide you through rough spots. Also, I have a higher chance to be villy, due to the fact that mafia, for the most part, don't need experienced players since they start off connected and knowing each other's roles.

Also, the reason I argued is simply because I rarely get a chance to use an RNG, and I wanted to. Also, it is pure coincidence that I (apparently) chose to put a post restriction on Kharozz, who US considers the most suspicous person in the game. And I simply find Kharozz annoying and rather clingy, which, while HFB (the person US recommended to me) is obviously more annoying, I simply wanted to see you suffer.

To the point where US said that me idling proved that I was mafia, US had said, when we talked N0, that he would lynch me if I had put it on one of the people he trusts. Infact, he specifically said this:

[22:34] <UncleSam> i am warning you
[22:34] <UncleSam> if the RNG picks someone important
[22:34] <UncleSam> i will not rest until you are dead

So, I chose not to risk my ass on the off-chance that I hit someone not important (un-important?) and get my ass lynched. And to this part specifically:

Wouldn't lynching a proven mafian be a better thing to do D2, instead of risking on the off-chance that I am mafia? By lynching a proven mafian, you are immediately striking a blow to the mafia, while lynching me is just shooting in the dark, and will ultimately lead to a unneeded blow to the village. And to those that still say that my post is a load of bull, here is my role pm:

Dear HD,
You are John Churchmouse.

You are one of Redwall’s most senior mice. You have been a recorder for a long time, but you also have a skill in battle. You are fighting with The Redwallers to rid the area of anyone trying to harm you and your friends.

Every night, you can PM Spiffy and Coronis with "Night X - Whisper in USER’s ear". You will give a posting restriction of your choice to USER.

And with that, no lynch.

(Sorry for the double post!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)