[Standard] Time Traveling Viking Mafia - Won by Vikings

Greeks, this is what happens when you don't ally with us. (Looks at HD and BT) We gave you a chance. You were uncooperative. This is the consequence. You don't win.
"ally with 'us'?"

Excuse me motherfucker, but you were subbed out. Being subbed out means you're not in the game anymore; unless you're subbed back in. Why Quags was a dumbass and let you talk is anyone's guess, but you shouldn't have.

Also: BPV that kills killer

what the fuck

Also, at least you didn't win lololololol

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
yeti you betrayed us too

at least that was what i was lead to believe
in what circumstance??

at no point did i ever feel we were on the same side, the MPs made it out to be Greeks/MPs vs Vikings/TTs and until Daenym lynched US that made a lot of sense.
then that never seemed to change except I was lying up a storm to Daenym hoping he'd believe me (and not knowing he had the gd filthy as mess thief item)

to betray you I'd have had to have been on good terms with your faction.. i don't recall you guys ever attempting to work out a good situation with me, kind of a bad idea on your part especially once i became the last man standing and was therefore looking for any help.

if you mean by convincing daenym to lynch US, well, it was the most beneficial move at that point for me considering i didn't think you guys were looking to help us in the slightest, and i wanted my MP buddy KE alive.
i don't consider that a betrayal so much as looking out for my own interests in a circumstance where you guys gave me no clue you were anything but antagonistic towards us (killing BT off ring a bell??)

so what exactly are you talking about.. i'd like to know where i personally declined to support you guys.

um they actually probably killed most if not all of our faction off (i know i might easily be wrong here but nothing has led me to believe otherwise so far)

not to mention they were about to rand me twice in a row (one night after another) after they killed my username if i hadn't have talked to them about crossfire...

still talking about this is pretty silly

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
All you had to do was say that Chowder was a Greek alias. Instead, you just made it ambiguous by just saying the TTs wouldn't want this alias dead. None of you guys had ever contacted any of the TTs about maintaining the alliance. So we had assumed you were working with another faction and thus uninterested in working with us.

By the point we had decided to ensure that Greeks lose, HD's alias was already dead by attempting to kill my alias (which I had assumed you guys inspected and wanted me dead) and BT was randed. Bagman died off of his own (in)action. Vikings iirc killed off HD. I believe we finished BT. and Yeti was lynched by basically everyone. So basically ~ 3/8 of your faction died as a result of us.

The lack of communication between you and the rest of my faction basically ensured you did not want to work with us and if you had wanted to kill us, it was evidence that we were basically mortal enemies.

We basically opted not to kill Chowder and instead, you guys went and tried to kill a TT alias. HD wouldn't give much info to us, so basically any chance of a TT/Greek alliance was severed.

EDIT:

kind of not our fault you didn't give us much info either i'd say ?_?
I was willing to collaborate info, but you weren't willing to give much info back, especially since you weren't willing to even offer a different alias when I asked you about Chowder. iirc, I told you that an alias (can't remember which one) had an ability that would influence the lynch. I got no meaningful response from the info I gave there except that you'd probably target it (i don't have the logs with me atm)

Yeti

dark saturday
you dipstick

"basically everyone"

i think you mean 3 people rofl

KE was on tsuk, KoK was silenced and AG was kidnapped.

whether lkk was actually persuaded to vote me I don't know but it was the vikings and YOUR faction

Tsuk could have contacted me about lynching someone else but no ?_?

you assumed incorrectly, we never inspected your name or alias. we randed it.
see what happens when you assume?????

for some reason we just never got around to inspecting either.

"In addition from the partying, HD, whose alias is Aphakic, falls over after seeming to choke for a few minutes without anyone laying a hand on him. You now realize that he is dead."

that would be YOUR kill, dear morons. the vikings likely killed bagman the same day. then you went for chowder.

some broken as mess item you had took HD then you finished him, randed then finished BT, and Tsuk certainly didn't do anything to not direct the lynch to a third party.
i'd say 5/8 of our faction's casualties were because you bunch of twats were insufferable.

any kills we may have had were rands on alias.. I was almost exclusively inspecting smogon names and winding up with MP/Viking.. we just randed aliases when our kill switched to them.
kind of not our fault you didn't give us much info either i'd say ?_?

Yeti said:
I was lying up a storm to Daenym hoping he'd believe me (and not knowing he had the gd filthy as mess thief item)
Tbh, had I not been holding the SoTT during that whole exchange, you probably would've commanded significantly more influence. As it was, I just kinda sat at my computer chuckling and tried to see if I could get you to post... well, everything XD

Yeti said:
KE was on tsuk, KoK was silenced and AG was kidnapped.

whether lkk was actually persuaded to vote me I don't know but it was the vikings and YOUR faction
LKK was legitimately persuaded then (I'm guessing... by Ditto? If he was the kill and had priority-up it would make sense). KE was persuaded by the Vikings. And then Yeti/Tsuk canceled each other out. Hence why majority was called after I voted. I was basically the only person that day who could actually "choose" my vote.

Shocked? Yeah, prior to LW being killed we actually were going to go with Tsuk that lynch. It was Yeti's doublecross that meant she got lynched. Though, had Yeti killed who I told her to (AG's alias) I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have mattered, since she would've been lynched pretty solidly the next day (I never had any intentions of trying to target her with nightkills, purely because lynching was faster and, from silence/persuade, a sure thing).

Though that's all theorymon, and we know how well theorymon really works D:

Yeti

dark saturday
I was willing to collaborate info, but you weren't willing to give much info back, especially since you weren't willing to even offer a different alias when I asked you about Chowder. iirc, I told you that an alias (can't remember which one) had an ability that would influence the lynch. I got no meaningful response from the info I gave there except that you'd probably target it (i don't have the logs with me atm)
if by "you", you mean me specifically, I am almost positive I never spoke to a TT during the game once.

as for my teammates they negotiated while I wasn't even on most of the time. from what i do remember you guys sure weren't offering up any 'meaningful responses' or reasons to trust you.

rofl how terrible you had the SoTT the whole time -_____- since Quag snipped items I really had no clue either faction had a thief item.

also I'm pretty sure it was Tsuk who persuaded LKK unless Ditto was just being a moron, since I was working with the MPs.. unless AG had plans to backstab me the next day ??

you honestly should have just told me it was AG's alias and I'd have been more likely to kill him.. rather than think it was Tsuk and not want to get hit by some weird item since Quag put so many degenerate ones in and exchange kills with the MPs.
or AG should've told me it was his alias and maybe he and I could've figured yours and killed you, thus blocking all your items.

also items shouldn't function if the user dies that night.. terribly dumb if a game is designed that way.

YAY, WE WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

I honestly don't know why we (Vikings) didn't get rid of Paperblade asap. I found out pretty much all of his info on something like N0 and yet nothing happened for a good 4 full days.

What surprised me the most, though, was how the least competent player in the game (yours falsely) started with the SoTT. It had to have been a random draw, since I doubt any host in his/her right mind would knowingly give me the key to winning the game, especially as I almost gave it away at the very beginning.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
*sigh* I know what happened. AG was too suspicous of you, or he thought you were against us because of your vote against KEmerald, or some odd logic. I would have normally led him to trust you, but that night I was silenced. Also, fuck the items. Seriously. After some bad luck, we were left with barely any items, which soon turned into none. Will rant more in postgame, but there are some things I want to say:
Most trollish thing ever: Tsuk not dieing due to all of his KPV
Worst Move: Me forgetting to boost paperblade's priority for that night
Best Move: Holy Grail allying with the Greeks. We were really weakened at the time, and the greeks proved to be good alies that could have been the key for our winning if AG didn't mess up.
Best Holy Grail player: Me probably, mainly because I led our faction after Ginga's death.
Worst Holy Grail player: Nightmare Jigglypuff. Got his own faction leader to be lynched instead of one of the biggest pains in the ass of the entire game.
Best Viking Player: Tie between Daenym and LightWolf. Daenym played really well the entire game, and LightWolf would have lived if Ditto didn't find out his alias
Worst Viking Player: Too many to say really. Lots of them were just used for their vote.
Best Greek player: hmm, the entire faction just played well really. Just had some terrible luck.
Best Time Traveler: Tsuk, for trolling us so much
Worst Time Traveler: No opinion

Fun game to sub into really, but Thiefing was just broken after Ditto lost his item

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Worst Holy Grail player: Nightmare Jigglypuff. Got his own faction leader to be lynched instead of one of the biggest pains in the ass of the entire game.
Unless this happened twice I think you mean Deinosaur rather that Nightmare Jigglypuff

Yeti

dark saturday
the thief items shouldn't have been allowed to leave the faction (much like TT and Greek item retrieval abilities were passed on) OR the Lever clones should have started with the same person who had the thief items

whoever steals the thief item first gets an automatic advantage because to get it back, you HAVE to lynch or kill whoever is holding it (and find who holds yours) or ally with the TT and priority up them to thief it
though priority up+thief being above the Lever was broken as mess

derp AG... it was PRETTY FREAKIN OBVIOUS i was persuaded to vote KE.. or did AG really think I didn't personally want US dead when i went out of my way to GET the Vikings to lynch US??????

the only 'backstab' I did was sending KE off to take Tsuk's hit as I wasn't sure where it was going and saying I could BG him when the item had been stolen from me the night before in a blatant display of terribly pisspoor broken mechanics (Lever clone overpowered by self priority up thief), but AG didn't know that was happening yet as it was the night

lol if he had simply trusted me that I was obviously still siding with the MPs over the Vikings and told me his alias.. we could have hit Daenym and knocked his item-using power to the ground, or even hit lkk and NOT wasted my kill hitting LW as well.
sigh AG 8\

freakin rofl @ the useless Vikings and MPs.. who rather fortunately died early on but still. 8[]

Thief items were unstealable and passed to allies on death. At least that's how mine worked. Presumably another faction couldn't get a hold of them until all members of the initial faction were dead.

And I dunno if priority-thief beat the safeguard items. I always operated under the assumption that it didn't. It was silly if it did, though.

I await the next installment of Yeti's couldawouldashoulda.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Ditto was our thief. On the day his alias died, he messaged us saying "My item is gone as well as all of the items I stole" So yeah... Unless ditto really didn't realize he could pass it to a teammate who could use it, which I kind of doubt, although Ditto can post for himself.

Yeti

dark saturday
I know for a fact priority-thief beat safeguard items because I had everything we had left and a Lever clone, and I got stolen from. We asked von because that was 101% bs and he said the thief's priority outsped the SG items.

Additionally, I got Ditto's item(s) after death. I got Excalibur, a thief item. His faction obviously wasn't gone..
Whether this was von confused on how the items/thievery worked (he didn't even know our scavenge was inherited after HD's death) and accidentally gave it to me (we did have 'very few exceptions' to the all items scavenged rule) or Quag just designed a pisspoor system I don't know. Quag apparently didn't leave many details for von on how to run the game and the mechanics so idk.

also first time i was lynched i had a lpv

second time B_T did something because i asked him to and err i'm not really sure

third time logic bomb

half our team got subbed a lot it was like fucking pingpong

I.. don't remember doing anything in particular.

I remember preferring Paperblade to be lynched because I thought that if Tsuk would get lynched we would never have control over lynches as 'small factions'.. but I don't remember doing anything to change the outcome of the lynch at all..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)