[Standard] Time Traveling Viking Mafia - Won by Vikings

Option D, You,re jus,t bl,oody ter,ible.

Evid,ence, You go, from A, -> 2 -> C,
Oh God, it's this guy. Speak for yourself, random comma abuser. I killed Osama Bin Laden!

EDIT: Thanks to LightWolf, the man who saved the world from a giant nuke lives on.

Obligatory copypasta.

I'm a village inspector and I found a mafia last night.

Dear <user>
You are Harald 'Klak' Halfdansson,

You are the king of Jutland, but apart from that your life is shrouded in mystery. You have at least three brothers, a father who no one knows the identity of and scores of relatives who probably ruled somewhere at some time. No one knows where or when you died, but some suspect it was the same time your brother died in 837 defending a village from raiders.

At night you may pm Quagsires and Polelover44 with the following, "Night X - Taking <user> as village loot!" After looting an unsuspecting village you will take <user> as a hostage, and they will not be able to communicate with anyone during the next day.

You are holding a sack that contains your loot from previous conquests. Because it contains such envious jewels and treasure once per game you are able to bribe the masses to stop them from lynching you.

Because we know so little about you, you have to keep reminding them who you are. Therefore every post you make in this thread must introduce yourself to remind everyone who you are.

You are allied with the Time Travellers. You win if you eliminate all threats.

Your alias is Nonputrescence.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Last edited by Steven Snype; May 26th, 2011 at 5:27:31 PM. Reason: help gais, my keiboard isn,t werkin, help, i an,t disl,xic',,,
ahahaha my buddy

bad lightwolf be editing my posts

although i am only a tribute, aren't you supposed to have certain heroic deeds in your posts?

reading is a useful skill and i demand that you get godkilled for not having variety
Heroic deeds? I tell you what heroic deeds are. Heroic deeds are like when I conquered these isles and became the king of England! Bow down to me, subjects!

But seriouisly, why would you publicly claim as a BG?

First off, I crushed a fucking Jeep Grand Cherokee with my bare hands so you all can go fuck yourselves.

Number 2, I'm back for a good while.

Number 3, Gall, you're dumb as fuck.

Number 4, if you talked to Staraptor Call, find me on IRC.

Okay, first I'm going to get the copypasta out of the way.

I'm a village inspector and I found a mafia last night.

Dear <user>
You are Harald 'Klak' Halfdansson,

You are the king of Jutland, but apart from that your life is shrouded in mystery. You have at least three brothers, a father who no one knows the identity of and scores of relatives who probably ruled somewhere at some time. No one knows where or when you died, but some suspect it was the same time your brother died in 837 defending a village from raiders.

At night you may pm Quagsires and Polelover44 with the following, "Night X - Taking <user> as village loot!" After looting an unsuspecting village you will take <user> as a hostage, and they will not be able to communicate with anyone during the next day.

You are holding a sack that contains your loot from previous conquests. Because it contains such envious jewels and treasure once per game you are able to bribe the masses to stop them from lynching you.

Because we know so little about you, you have to keep reminding them who you are. Therefore every post you make in this thread must introduce yourself to remind everyone who you are.

You are allied with the Time Travellers. You win if you eliminate all threats.

Your alias is Nonputrescence.
Now on to the real reason for this post.

As you know, I claimed BG publicly, which means that I'm probably going to be a) lynched today, or b) nightkilled tonight. (I mean, honestly, I singlehandedly wipe out an underground Communist movement, and this is the thanks I get? But I digress.) That being said, we need to unite the Vikings ASAP.

So I'm asking all Vikings to claim to me ASAP. I'm not leading, but I know who is. We have to unite if we want to win this.

You all gather in the village square in order to discuss who may be lynched. Staraptor Call seems to have the bright idea of lynching the helpless Zorbees, who did NOT awake all day, but before he can say anything of value, he is forced to the ground, and seems to have a very different demeneor as Lifeadmiral afterwards, not voting at all.

Galladiator is the first to try and get something going, asking for the claims of all the Vikings, but no one seems to really listen to him or trust him, with his two role pms, especially not Stevensnype and HD

Finally, Wild Eep and Lady Salamence decide to no lynch, seeing no other options on the table and not seeing any benefit from keeping the lynch open when stealth lynching is allowed.

While you all agree to this proposal, you see no one is killed in wrath of the hosts this time, but there is a chance that may happen in the future.

Your leaders are receiving pms now. We'd appreciate more votes in the future though, since very few were received.

It is now Night 1. Deadline is 48 hours from this post unless otherwise noted, depending on when Pole can update.

I'm still missing a few actions, and deadline's in a couple hours only. I'll be PMing those of you who are still missing actions, unless I talked to you on IRC earlier today. If you have sent in an action, just remind me what it was, it may have gotten lost in the flow of many pms flooding my inbox.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)