[Standard] Time Traveling Viking Mafia - Won by Vikings

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
eureka my good chaps, i have discovered on my fox hunt that some SWAMP RAT compells me to lynch kingemerald

i hope a ram impales your anus with his horn, jolly good CARNAGE

Edit: Fucking damnit. New land, excited

vonFiedler said:
<vonFiedler> Daenym
<Daenym> hm?
<vonFiedler> I made a mistake with your N8 results. You were also persuaded. Sending the PM now.
<Daenym> o_O
<Daenym> wait what?
<vonFiedler> PMing you your updated night results now. Sorry.
So yeah. Fuck that shit.

APPARENTLY, I was persuaded to say something dumb. Something like:

Congratulations to all. You've snuck through every trick that my persuasion HASN'T caused. Good luck with that. Now, I'd suggest Lynching UncleSam for the fact of he is him. Good luck with the little pest.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sorry guys, unconscious during deadline. Anything posted or edited after deadline is moot.

Though you almost lynch someone else you don't quite stealth in time (by an hour or two even). So you decide to lynch King Emerald instead. His alias was Andreaea.

Dear <user>
You are the Knights who until so recently said NI,

You are a new breed of knight, not having to be the keepers of the sacred word Ni and longer, and having a far more impressive catchphrase instead. Despite of all of these changes in liking herrings and new words, your allegiance to the other characters in your world has not changed, and you guard your woods as well as the knights who came before you.

At night you may pm Quagsires and Polelover44 with the following, "Night x- Force <user> to chop down a tree with a herring." They will not chop down a tree with a herring, as that is just a red herring, but they will take any anger they had directed at anyone else with their roles towards you instead.

When you post, overconfidence or the fact that you always triumph must be mentioned in every post, as a tribute to one of the few men you admire, one who has never lost a duel. If you fail to do this or something obviously similar in any of your posts, we have the right to godkill you.

You are allied with the Monty Python and the Holy Grail Characters. You win if you eliminate all threats.
Alive (7)
Daenym
Ditto
Kingofkongs
Loudkirbyking
Tsuk
UncleSam
Yeti

Aliases (7)
antishrike
fluffy
LastStrike
Lyginopteridales
Mogilalia
Nonputrescence
Parkeriaceae

It is now Night 9. Deadline is in 24 hours.

Yeti

dark saturday
Eureka! Question about the lynch flavor.. The vote was 4-3 US-KE hours BEFORE deadline. I watched deadline pass with no vote changes (no basement dwelling nolife). So the stealth lynch factor is inaccurate. An item is in play or ??

Edit: i see the edit post deadline but the vote went on, and stayed on, US hours before.
Idk what it'll affect but votes alone the dead man is US

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
So a mistake was made. Using all the info I had and needing to stick with the stealth lynch system (more reason to never allow stealth lynches), I determined that KE had majority at deadline. He had not. King Emerald is alive again. UncleSam, and his alias antishrike is not.

Dear <user>
You are Spock,

You are probably the most logical person that people respect, since Vulcans are seen as a nerd symbol in the culture of almost everyone due to the two group's similarities. However, you are more well-known among those who you are with as a protector of time traveling, which is one of the most closely guarded secrets in the world (even though that was fake). You therefore must take back the secret and kill any who know it's power, before word gets out of your incompetence.

At night you may pm Quagsires and Polelover44 with the following, "Night x- warn <user> of logical fallacies." You will warn <user> of any logical fallacies that they should be looking out for during the night, specifically so that anyone who does not kill them will be thwarted in their attempts to do their action.

In addition, at night you may pm Quagsires and Polelover44 with the following, "Night x-improve <user>'s efficiency." You will make the actions of <user> more efficient, so that they may be able to perform two of their action the next night.

When you post, you, must, use, way, too, many, commas, like, this, in honor of a friend and his liking of the comma to rant about the dark side of the force. If you fail to do this or something obviously similar in any of your posts, we have the right to godkill you.

Your faction details are in a separate pm

You are allied with the Time Travelers. You win if you eliminate all threats.
Deadline is changed to 24 hours from now.

This mistake of course happened because Daenym didn't believe his invented host mistake was believable enough and edited it after deadline. So don't spread lies about hosts making mistakes. Especially not when they are the only reason your game is still running.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
King Emerald is choked to death.

Dear <user>
You are the Knights who until so recently said NI,

You are a new breed of knight, not having to be the keepers of the sacred word Ni and longer, and having a far more impressive catchphrase instead. Despite of all of these changes in liking herrings and new words, your allegiance to the other characters in your world has not changed, and you guard your woods as well as the knights who came before you.

At night you may pm Quagsires and Polelover44 with the following, "Night x- Force <user> to chop down a tree with a herring." They will not chop down a tree with a herring, as that is just a red herring, but they will take any anger they had directed at anyone else with their roles towards you instead.

When you post, overconfidence or the fact that you always triumph must be mentioned in every post, as a tribute to one of the few men you admire, one who has never lost a duel. If you fail to do this or something obviously similar in any of your posts, we have the right to godkill you.

You are allied with the Monty Python and the Holy Grail Characters. You win if you eliminate all threats.
Ditto is cut in half with an axe.

Dear <user>
You are the French Taunter,

You are a knight from France who defeats his enemies with foolproof taunting. When Arthur, King of the Britains came to your castle asking you to join his quest for the Holy Grail, your (probably fictional) master had no need to join him, as he's already got one, you see. You are a master of insults. You are also smart enough to see through the ruse of the infamous Trojan Rabbit, for had you not recognized this you may all have died. Despite all this, your allegiance is to the other characters in the world.

At night you may pm Quagsires and Polelover44 with the following, "Night x- Post Restrict <user>." Your post will contain a post restriction which <user> must then use in every post he makes after that.

When you post, you must discuss the physics of birds and their flying, since you have a close friend who is very interested in such things. If you fail to do this or something obviously similar in any of your posts, we have the right to godkill you.

Finally, nonputrescence, Lightwolf's alias, is double teamed.

It seems Parkeriaceae has been kidnapped. Kingofkongs is back.

Alive (5)
Daenym
Kingofkongs
Loudkirbyking
Tsuk
Yeti

Aliases (6)
Andreaea
fluffy
LastStrike
Lyginopteridales
Mogilalia
Parkeriaceae

It is now Day 10. Deadline is in 24 hours.

So, I heard I'm supposed to Lynch Yeti or the shrubbery commanded by the lake of despair will assault me. And, as I am obviously the king of England, I know these things well. And of course, I know that the french stink, the German hate me, and the Russians prefer my subjects over me. Whoops.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Lynch Tsuk. You think you aim for me, but when you do, you merely hit an allusion. Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee. You can't hit what you can't see! Just like our friendly neighborhood Tsuk who can't die to save his life. Time to bring the final blow?

Yeti

dark saturday
eureka!!!

it is in the best interests of all to remove a daring threat like tsuk from this game.
who knows what faction the TTs will attempt to screw next?

lynch tsuk

please i want the tt's gone before the greeks so we can laugh :CCC

also i have a fish. it flops.

logical to lynch yeti

i have calculated that if i die yeti wins and all vikings and mphgc should follow you can even kill me tomorrow if we lynch yeti!

edit yeti fuck your fish

edit edit ily2 LKK* >_>
yeti:

Dear Lyginopteridales
You are Spartacus,

YOU. ARE. SPARTACUS. Do you need a better/more elaborate explanation? You are the infamous Greek gladiatorial slave that began a revolt nearly large enough to win independence for yourselves and many others, unfortunately dying when everyone wanted the fame of being you when the Romans asked for you to surrender. They say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery...

At night you may pm Quagsires and Polelover44 with the following, "Night x- Ask <user> if he's Spartacus." You will go up to <user> and ask if he is Spartacus, and when he replies saying he is not, you'll question about him until you can piece together a role pm.

In addition, if your Smogon name is targeted with a kill, once per game someone else will call themself Spartacus and take it instead of you. That person is not in this game.

<snip>

When you post, you must mention "Eureka!" in every post, or talk about setting boats on fire. If you fail to do this or something obviously similar in any of your posts, we have the right to godkill you.

You are allied with the Greeks. You win if you eliminate all threats.

This is me displaying my excitement for the new world, living in it, and doing whatever else one might expect you to do in a new world.

On to business!

I'm going to go ahead and say lynch Yeti at this point.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Majority is reached, so Yeti, aka Lyginopertidales, is lynched.

Dear <user>
You are Spartacus,

YOU. ARE. SPARTACUS. Do you need a better/more elaborate explanation? You are the infamous Greek gladiatorial slave that began a revolt nearly large enough to win independence for yourselves and many others, unfortunately dying when everyone wanted the fame of being you when the Romans asked for you to surrender. They say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery...

At night you may pm Quagsires and Polelover44 with the following, "Night x- Ask <user> if he's Spartacus." You will go up to <user> and ask if he is Spartacus, and when he replies saying he is not, you'll question about him until you can piece together a role pm.

In addition, if your Smogon name is targeted with a kill, once per game someone else will call themself Spartacus and take it instead of you. That person is not in this game.

<snip>

When you post, you must mention "Eureka!" in every post, or talk about setting boats on fire. If you fail to do this or something obviously similar in any of your posts, we have the right to godkill you.

You are allied with the Greeks. You win if you eliminate all threats.
With that, the Greeks are eliminated from the game.

Alive (4)
Daenym
Kingofkongs
Loudkirbyking
Tsuk

Aliases (5)
Andreaea
fluffy
LastStrike
Mogilalia
Parkeriaceae

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)