Stat Your Ideal Self

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
You're on your way to work when you get hit by a bus. You are incredibly dead. Fortunately, reincarnation turns out to be a thing. And because you were such a great person, before your memories of your old life fade, you get to mentally allocate your ability scores for your next life.

STRENGTH
How swole you are. The ability to lift, push, wreck shit, and overpower others. Increases overall athletic ability, and lends itself to skills like climbing and swimming. Highly tied to physical attractiveness. Simple, but very general in its use.

DEXTERITY
While technically your prowess with working with your hands, dexterity also increases your ability to respond to situations and start reacting to them quickly. It's a crucial ability for many professions, creative outlets, athletic activities, and criminal undertakings. Makes you more acrobatic and stealthier.

CONSTITUTION
It's boring and helps you do only one thing: not dying. A high constitution means you get sick less, can shrug off poison, and can take a beating before getting knocked out. You can run longer and sleep less. You will fight off death when it would have killed others and live to an older age.

INTELLIGENCE
Makes you smart. An intelligent person has a good grasp on sciences, math, and how the world functions. You will gain more skills and knowledge than others. Vital in many lines of work.

WISDOM
General common sense. Makes you less likely to be tricked or coerced by others. May or may not indicate strong senses of faith and empathy. Increases perception, both of your environment and of others around you.

CHARISMA
Your ability to charm, lie to, and intimidate others. Increases creativity, the ability to perform, and the ability to lead. May or may not increase physical attractiveness. In a vague sense, your charisma is also your personal power. A person with high charisma may be destined to achieve great success.

Guide to scores:
0 is comatose
10 is average
20 is superhuman

Use this ability score generator, using a the High Fantasy 20 point buy, and the human race (don't forget the +2 stat bonus that comes with it). Then, post your ideal reincarnated badass selves.

Here's mine:
Ideal Stat.png

Reasoning:

so, I noticed that there were diminishing returns after 13 points... and so, this distribution gives me the highest total stat pts.... *cough*

Attachments

Last edited:
I've never considered my ideal self to be particularly strong or charismatic, I've never been a leader type nor ever wanted to be since I'm afraid of misleading people. All I have is the intelligence and wisdom to pass down to others, hoping they can use what they learn to lead themselves on the right path.
Untitled.png

Last edited:

Adeleine

after committing a dangerous crime
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Unknown.png

working with my hands i think not, but mental dexterity is spectacular (and criminally undervalued, it would seem)

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can't be bothered to crop this on my phone, but i feel this is as close to representing my current self as i can get, based on the parameters.
Screenshot_20180907-115527.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)