Steam Christmas sale

How long do the sales last? Until the 24th?
The extra low prices on Portal 2 etc. are daily deals and last until the end of the 24 hour period (the countdown is visible in Steam). There will be new daily deals until January 1, and the pack deals last until January 2. Other than that, the sales end January 1.

How long do the sales last? Until the 24th?
until January 2nd or 3rd, iirc

portal 2 for < $10 is really nice, we'll see what happens when payday rolls around
half-life complete being a mere $20 is also tempting because i should really own all of those games but I don't

edit: portal 2 is a daily deal? fucking
might as well...

Portal 2 seems to be a daily deal.

It says Dec 19 - Jan 1 on the top of the page, so I'm assuming that's how long the sales last ^^;

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Remember not to buy anything until the last day unless it's a daily deal.

Got a 50% off Valve coupon by checking my inventory (I think the % can vary but it's all Valve coupons) but you can't combine it with the sale unfortunately x.x
Guys how's Amnesia? Is it worth my 5$?
Supposed to be great if you're into atmospheric horror games.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I bought Mass Effect + ME2 for $5 each during Thanksgiving weekend (aka Black Friday + Cyber Monday and unimportant weekend days) does that count

I had to struggle to find ten games to put on my wish list for the wish list giveaway dealio :o

Got a 50% off Valve coupon by checking my inventory (I think the % can vary but it's all Valve coupons) but you can't combine it with the sale unfortunately
Eh, I didn't gain anything from that checking thing. Kinda bummed by it.

Also, I recommend anyone who hasn't got it to pick up Max Payne (2). Some very good games, although the first one can be quite hard at some points.

Also, dat grand prize.

Got 2 coupons, 50% off Valve and 25% off Atari. Probably gonna end up blowing a good part of my Christmas bonus on games. Unless of course I win them all >D

I got half life 2 in my inventory from the first challenge. going to see how it is since it's praised as like, the best game ever invented

I got a coupon and some coal for checking my Steam inventory (or maybe one of those was there already), but none of the achievements are in my reach today.

Unless someone can tell me how easy it is to do the snowball one for Spiral Knights.

Got a 33% off valve stuff coupon, anyone wanna trade it for anything non valve couponish? I pretty much allready have all of this stuff :\

You'd have more luck asking after the sale is over, it seems like pretty much everyone gets one and they're not usable yet anyways.

I'm thinking of picking up Dungeons of Dredmor, supposed to be pretty good and it's cheap as dirt right now. Recettear is great and Witcher 2 is very good on top of being absolutely amazing graphically if your hardware can handle it.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Psychonauts for 2.50 today is a downright steal. I picked up that, dungeons of dredmor, and recettear today.

This is my first steam sale. It's really hard to resist buying a game for 3 bucks that you know you'll put at least 10 hours into. Luckily my computer can't run much of the newer stuff so everything I can pick up is usually under 5 bucks so my wallet doesn't take THAT much of a hit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)