Announcement Stepping Down from 1v1 Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
With the Mew suspect finished, I have decided to step down from 1v1 leadership. I originally joined the council and became Leader because I felt 1v1 needed someone with experience in tiering leadership to guide them in the right direction. I wasn't perfect by any means but I'd like to think I did a good enough job so that the rest of the community could learn something and hopefully carry on some day without my help. I think we've finally reached that point. From this moment on Alakazam and Rosa will be leading 1v1 together, and I trust them to do a solid job.

This isn't goodbye though. I'll still be around playing 1v1 (terribly) and lurking the PS room and Discord server, so feel free to attempt to talk to me.

Take care!

maki

uri duri naranhi
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Thanks for everything you've done for us <3, gonna be sad without you as tier leader :(

• Haha
Reactions: pqs

lost heros

Meme Master
is a Pre-Contributor
After a day of tireless research, I have narrowed down the reasons why Quote has stepped down to three distinct possibilities. I will be listing them in order of likelihood.

1. With Rosa and Felucia as Room Owners, Quote was once again relegated to being third on the user list when they were online. By stepping down, they regains his global leader role which places them permanent at the top of the user list. (unless TI or other big globals come in)

2. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen81v1-1057597616

3. They originally joined the council and became Leader because they felt 1v1 needed someone with experience in tiering leadership to guide them in the right direction. They wasn't perfect by any means but they'd like to think they did a good enough job so that the rest of the community could learn something and hopefully carry on some day without my help. They think we've finally reached that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)