Still thinking a name... First RMT

Hi, I am acetrainerzx and I use the same username in Shoddy. This team might seem very familliar if you saw legendary 07's team. Yeah, it's modified from it.The Goal of this team is to setup Mence or Suicune for a sweep. Without further ado...

Roserade (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 6 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Toxic Spikes
- Sleep Powder
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power
[Ice]

Roserade, while is not super fast or having priorities like most other leads,
is chosen due to the ability to put T-Spikes and guranteed sleep vs slower leads. HP Ice is chosen over Fire because I have enough Fire attacks in my team and it screws any Dragon type who think they can switch in.

VS faster leads
Aerodactyl- HP Ice Twice

Azelf-Leaf Storm + HP ice or vice versa

Jirachi- Annoying, I will use Sleep Powder, if it decides to trick me, I will
switch to heatran and setup SR.

Infernape-Eat the Fake Out, then switch to Heatran and put SR

Ninjask-VERY DEADLY, if my Weavile fail to kill it with Ice Shard,it means
game over due to the lack of Taunt and Phazer in my team. Luckily this guy is rarely seen.

Metagross- Sleep Powder, if he has Lum, I will switch to Heatran.

Iron Volcano (Heatran) (M) @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Atk/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Explosion

Since most Heatran is scarfed, Using ShucaTran can easily trick the opponent, if the enemy is choiced to a resisted move, he can easily come
in and set SR. He is also awesome to lure out opponent Heatrans, expecting a Fire attack. What to say...

Blue Dawg (Suicune) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP/216 Spd/40 Def
Timid Nature(+Spd -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Surf
- Ice Beam

While Suicune is famed for his amazing defensive capabilities, his potential
to be offensive should not be overlooked. With the speed enough to outspeed Jolly Breloom and ability to setup on Bliss via 101 HP subs, he can clean whole teams if the hard physical hitters and fast special attackers are gone. I used 40 Def rather than 40 Satk because I think Suicune can hit hard if he gets several CMs under.

Omnislash (Weavile) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Low Kick
- Night Slash
- Pursuit
- Ice Shard

The revenge killer and anti-dragon of the team. Using Weavile requires some prediction but can clean out threats for my Mence. Most Dragons
are running at sight Weavile, that's when Pursuit is useful, and Pursuit-weak pokes can be killed with Night Slash since they are unlikely to switch.He can also clean the remains of a Explosion from Heatran. He lures
out Scizors as well, which can be a problem for Mence and can be easily dispatched with my Jirachi.

Dustflier (Salamence) (M) @ Yache Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 232 Atk/252 Spd/24 SAtk
Naughty nature (+Atk, -SDef)
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake

Your everyday DDmence. I use Yache + Dragon Claw over Life Orb + Outrage because it can be very risky. Sure it can't do too much to Swampert, but I feels that Dragon Claw + Yache will work better in most cases.

Superstar (Jirachi) @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP/28 Atk/228 Def
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderpunch
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch

Bet you never seen this before. This Jirachi is a build I thought out myself.
With a good typing and all 100 stats, it can be very unpredictable and threatening. This build, IMO , is the ultimate counter to Scizor.The EVs allows it to survive most unboosted EQs. The moveset should be obivous.
It utilizes Jirachi's amazing ability to Paraflinch. Those who resist steel will
be taken care of the elemental punches. Most fire types and floating ground types are problematic but can be taken care by other members of this team.Grounded ground types can be stalled out with Iron head + T-spikes. I can't use Ice Punch because lacking Fire Punch means Magnezone can switch in and setup without taking heavy damage. And lacking Thunderpunch Gyarados can switch in and setup.

Please rate, give suggestions and flame, THANKS. =)

Hello there! Good to see i inspired someone else to build a team (although i never expected it would be like this) Since I´ve been using something similar to this it should be easy to rate.

The point of Weavile in Neon Heart was to kill special walls and revenge kill Dragon Dance Tyranitar, I don´t think you need those on this team since you don´t have Latias. I reccomend to replace him with a Choice Scarf Jirachi to help you revenge kill Salamence, Gyarados, Tyranitar and CM Latias.

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Adamant, Serene Grace
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP

Iron Head
Fire Punch
ThunderPunch
Trick / U-turn

You can swap Adamant to Jolly and the last slot to Ice Punch if you really need Salamence inssurance.

For Salamence, on a stall-based balance team like this, I would use a bulkier spread.

Salamence @ Leftovers
Jolly, Intimidate
248 HP / 80 Spe / 120 Atk / 100 Def

Dragon Dance
Outrage / Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Roost

This set will abuse Toxic Spikes better than your old set, and this set is very hard to revenge killer whilts it is easy to get several boosts. The Speed Evs combined with the nature outspeeds Jolly Lucario and anything with less speed that him. Using Outrage is reccomended since you are using a speed boosting nature and leftovers, but it still 2hkoes Swampert after a dragon dance, and with this spread, he will never ohko salamence at full health.

For the last slot, a choice specs latias would help you to break down through special walls and to damage steel types with a powerful draco meteor giving Salamence a better shot at sweeping, and providing an Infernape counter as well.

Good luck with your (my?) team!

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
hello!

i like this team in that it does have most of the perquisites to set up a substitute suicune sweep (totally great and underrated set by the way :P), but i do see some problems arising with the team. firstly there are some problems here in handling offensive life orb starmie once weavile goes down, as it can then outspeed your entire team and ohko-2hko everything with a move selection of hydro pump, ice beam, and thunderbolt. also, life orb latias is pretty much guarenteed to fuck up your team pretty well once weavile dies, as the only pokemon that can "deal with her" per se is jirachi, but even then repeated surfs / hidden power fires will hurt it. the fact that many common offensive pokemon can outspeed and crush this team once weavile is killed is a problem, as weavile is your "check" to many threatening pokemon...weavile isnt exactly what one would call a bulky pokemon by any means, however, and after it goes down then fast and powerful special sweepers like the ones mentioned above can trouble your team. swords dance lucario is also an absolute whore to your team, as after a swords dance it can pretty much ohko anything on the team with either extremespeed or close combat.

in order to fix these problems, i think that you should switch to latias as legendary_07 suggested to you. instead of the choice specs latias set, however, i think that you may want to go with a slightly more unorthodox set that focuses around team support. use a set of dragon pulse | wish | protect | thunder wave, an ev spread of 252 hp | 4 spa | 252 spe, and a timid nature (item leftovers). this set is a more defensive take on the usually offensive latias, but i feel like this set is a great fit on your team, as she is a great partner as far as supporting suicune goes. wish is a great move on this team, as this is a more balanced type of team, but the members of your team lack recovery; wish helps loads as far as increasing the survivability of your pokemon goes. thunder wave is also nice as it slows down the fast special sweepers that fuck up your team. the only problem i see with this latias set is that it cannot hit very hard. dragon pulse + wish + protect is a mildly relaible, albeit very slow, way to stall out opposing pokemon, so it isnt a huge concern. i also think that you should switch heatran to a choice scarf tyranitar set. while heatran is useful for doling out fire type attacks and taking hits with its unique typing, it does not help your problem with lucario at all. in addition, tyranitar is a huge asset on this kind of team simply because of its ability to check several pokemon that your team can struggle to contain, namely fast sweepers and swords dance lucario. another great thing about tyranitar is that it can summon a sandstorm with its ability, sandstream. this is very helpful as substitute calm mind suicune cannot really take on blissey all that well unless it has sandstorm support. sandstorm also helps out jirachi, and allows you to keep rain dance teams under control. use a set of stone edge | crunch | pursuit | earthquake, an ev spread of 4 hp | 252 atk | 252 spe, and a jolly nature. fairly self explainitory set, so no need to go very in depth here. since this team is sorta leaning towards a semi-stall team (though dd salamence kinda reprimands this theme) choice scarf tyranitar is a very welcome addition, as it really excels at checking threats that most semi stall teams hate having to handle. the only issue with tyranitar really is that it makes you lose out on stealth rock, but if you want it really bad then you can even put stealth rock in place of pursuit, as tyranitar does learn stealth rock. for minor changes i think you may want to try lum berry + outrage as opposed to the current yache berry + dragon claw on salamence. this allows salamence to hit opposing pokemon quite a lot harder, and it also gives him a sheild against status and such.

hope i helped, and good luck with your team dude! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)