Streaming Pokemon Showdown

Does anyone here actively stream Pokemon Showdown? In a lot of other competitive games the best players share their insight as to what their doing and why they're doing it through streams, is there anyone who does that for PS? And if not, would there be any interest?

Snowflakes

Dango Dango Daikazoku
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Does anyone here actively stream Pokemon Showdown? In a lot of other competitive games the best players share their insight as to what their doing and why they're doing it through streams, is there anyone who does that for PS? And if not, would there be any interest?
I've been thinking of doing this myself, I'm no super battler/tourny goer but I'm decent at what I do, the main two problems/reasons I could see people not wanting to stream is that they show their teams (you can work around this by using generic or teams you don't care about) also the fact that imo we don't really have a good consistent laddering system, even if you're high on the ladder you still face people with a significant skill difference that makes for uninteresting play.

I do know that Sephazon (he hosted a charity stream awhile back) is planning to stream PS! soon but I haven't seen him battle so I doubt he's one of the best you're looking for.

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Snowflakes said:
I do know that Sephazon (he hosted a charity stream awhile back) is planning to stream PS! soon but I haven't seen him battle so I doubt he's one of the best you're looking for.
He actually was streaming and battling today, around 4:00 EST. I don't know if that's going to be a consistent thing for him though, didn't hear any info about that.

Oh and MikeDec make sure you're drunk again if you do stream, haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)