Strikeout Tournament -- Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, confirming, I'll send the log. It was an ok game up until then, but at one point I was playing for a low accuracy move to miss lol. gg

I'm going to have to drop out since other commitments on my time have started to pile up (not to mention that I'm back at school next week) and as much as I want to get my battle done, I can't neglect real life to play pokemon. Apologies.

Well, still no reply, LonelyNess isn't on Shoddy right now, and I don't think I can stay on much longer today =\

edit: Yay, we got our battle in! I lost to LonelyNess, made a lot of stupid mistakes ._. Sending logs!

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
After a turn that was so critical it would determine who won the game, me and Andeby finished our match. Fortunately for me, that particular turn went my way and I managed to win the game 1-0. Great game, Andeby.

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Deadline has been extended one final time until Monday. I really need everyone to get their battles done over this weeked in order to have complete statistics, and obviously in order to have a better tournament. I will be PM'ing everyone who has not completed their battle shortly.

all in all, it's been pretty frustrating trying to get in touch with latinoheat. We've only been on at the same time once or twice, and he doesn't respond to my PMs then. The only PM i've received back is be on in two hours when I wasn't even on to receive it.

okay, we've scheduled a time for tonight. if we don't get it done, the best thing to do is the one who doesn't show up doesn't go through

won - sending log.

sorry about crit at the end, would've made it a closer game. gg anyways

Me on the previous page said:
I'm going to have to drop out since other commitments on my time have started to pile up (not to mention that I'm back at school next week) and as much as I want to get my battle done, I can't neglect real life to play pokemon. Apologies.
Not sure whether you missed that or not. Anyway, I'm not going to get on the internet at all for at least a week and only for a few minutes at a time after that so you can definetly give Da Letter El the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)