Successful RNG celebration (Mods can close now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: No-one else seems to be wanting to take advantage, so Mods can close this off at 10

After several tedious restarts, and attempts, I finally got a sucessful RNG (my 2nd, but the first one I thought was a fluke.) Therefore, I'm willing to give away 10 of these little guys:

31/27/31/31/31/2 (HP Psychic 70)
Modest nature 6/14/11 Chargestone Cave
Met at lvl 27
OT: Rikk (me) ID. no: 11547
Comes UT at 27
Semi-Redistributable

How do I win, you may ask? Well; It's simple:
I want to see some Interesting facts about Eels. It's as simple as that ^.^

Also, I'd like to ask for Distributors to help too, as I can't clone myself. These distributors will (if they wish) receive a copy of the Tynamo, which won't count towards one of the 10.

Winners:
1. King N
2. Davewillis44
3. Ksh7985
4. Luxpluff91
5. Tentafool
6. Waffles101
7. Pink Floyd
8. MrIntro
9. Shinyweavile
10. ~Golden EMP

Distributors:
1. Mauibuilt
2. Rubixlx0
3. Skillz​

If things work in the future, I'll give out more pokemon; For now, Let's spread the Eels =)

I can clone. =) This one's really interesting:

The shock of an electric eel has been known to knock a horse off its feet.

WELL
close to where i live is a place called parramatta and there football team is named the eels! And in aboriginal australian language parramatta means home of the eel! and the river is full of the little suckers!
Interesting i know:D

Great work with the RNG!

WOOO i won i won!

ha.. this is a rather interesting and weird fact of eels...

There is a Korean dish made of eels that helps u to "perform" better at night... ^^ or just ur general health, but more people eat it for the former..

Nice giveaway!

The electric eel can generate an electric shock at up to 500 volts and 1 ampere of current! This can actually kill an adult human (a current of approximately 0.75A is already fatal)

- Morays have the ability to tie their bodies in knots and use this to gain leverage when tearing food.

- Electric eels are not true eels at all. They are knifefish.

- The eel can swim forwards as well as backwards.

- Eels can travel on land for short distances.

eels are pretty interesting though XD nice give away =)

5 more to go, plus still need one more Distributor ^.^ Nice interesting facts so far; Hopefully there'll be more good ones like these =)

Eel blood is toxic to humans and other mammals, but the cooking procedure and human digestive process destroy its toxic protein.

Did you know?

Garden eels live in colonies on the seabed, poking out from holes in the sand to catch food drifting by. Their colonies look like gardens of weird plants.

The Moray Eel has a very powerful sense of smell and can detect its prey from 5 miles away.
Morays move fast like snakes in the water.

Hey, I'll distribute for you. :)

Despite their serpentine appearance, electric eels are not actually eels. Their scientific classification is closer to carp and catfish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)